+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hii All..
I am for India and I have applied for my endrosment for NB since 3 months and still not recived any Acknowledgment for it ..
Please can anyone help me regarding this?
How much time it takes to get the approval for endrosment? Do we get any acknowledging mail for it ?
Hi

Did you apply for NBPNP through Employer Support i.e. you have a job offer in NB?

If you just sent an EOI and you are currently not living or working in NB, unfortunately your application will not be considered and your EOI will be deleted

As per the NBPNP website (and this was last updated in November 2018 and has not changed since then):

UPDATE: November 28, 2018:

The New Brunswick Express Entry Program is currently accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) from individuals who meet ALL of the following submission criteria:

1. The applicant has submitted an Express Entry Profile and has a valid Federal Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code: these must be provided on the EOI form;
  2. The applicant is currently living and working in New Brunswick, and a letter of employment from the employer must be included with the EOI
  3. The NOC Code for this current employment is for a position that matches NOC Level 0, A, or B: NOC Code must be provided on the EOI form
  4. The applicant has valid language test scores (IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF Canada) with scores equivalent to CLB 7 in all four language competencies: a pdf copy of these test results must be included with the EOI submission
  5. The applicant has a valid Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) which attests to the minimum equivalent of a Canadian High School diploma: a pdf copy of the ECA must be included with the EOI submission
If you do not meet ALL of the currently above posted submission criteria, do not submit an EOI at this time. Please continue to monitor this page for changes and updates.

Any EOI submission received that does not meet all of the above submission criteria will be rejected and immediately deleted.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys do you know the number for New Brunswick promotions? I haven't received yet until now the venue and time for the Mauritius job fair although they have sent me yesterday the confirmation of attendance for the event.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I hope they haven't forgot me.. :) I'm still waiting for their email.. makes me sad of how they do the process of sending out invitations for their info sessions and job fair..potential applicants can't prepare and decide well because they're informing us last minute before the event :-(

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys do you know the number for New Brunswick promotions? I haven't received yet until now the venue and time for the Mauritius job fair although they have sent me yesterday the confirmation of attendance for the event.
You can try the below 2 numbers.

(506) 453-2597
Mon. to Fri.: 8:30a.m.-4:30 p.m. - Canadian time

Reception : (506) 453-2597

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
You can try the below 2 numbers.

(506) 453-2597

Reception : (506) 453-2597
Thanks so much for always replying. :) I'll try if they will answer in shaa Allah..

holygrail15

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

Just a question for NB applicants. What is ICES' process in requesting for a scanned ECA report be sent to NB email?

TIA.

Deeds189

May 14, 2019
Hi All,

I received an update in my Federal Express entry profile that Government of New Brunswick is interested in considering me for PNP nomination under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The email stated that I reach out to New Brunswick directly.

Has anyone here received a similar update? Could anyone advise what the next steps should be?

Best,
Deeds189

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Hi All,

I received an update in my Federal Express entry profile that Government of New Brunswick is interested in considering me for PNP nomination under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). The email stated that I reach out to New Brunswick directly.

Has anyone here received a similar update? Could anyone advise what the next steps should be?

Best,
Deeds189
What is your NOC and CRS? Do you have any connections with New Brunswick?

nyankovsk

Aug 9, 2018
Hi All,

Best,
Deeds189
When did you receive it?

maciej.w

Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

Best,
Deeds189
Hi @Deeds189

I have received the 'Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter' too from New Brunswick. I do not think a clear path is provided in the NB website for our case.
I have sent them an email asking what is expected in this circumstances, anything more then the EOI form etc. I have attached the EOI form to the email, if it would be needed.

Regards