+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
@CuddleMoi

They answered my email within 48 hours, i attached the EOI document and said in one sentence that I am interested in the NBPNP.

@Sighhh

wow that sounds like a very long time, you should maybe contact them via email to check.

elkadaoui

May 16, 2019
@lanthanum

Thank you so much man, I've scanned all the documents except the bank letter, i could get another one. hopefully they answer pretty quicky.

Again, thanks so much for all the details my friend.

Reactions: lanthanum

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Will NB still open their EOI window for info session attendees?
I suggest you try to send an EOI between 1st and 15th July. So far this year it seems that NBPNP has NOT opened EOI submissions officially and are now selecting people directly from the Express Entry pool and sending them NOIs to apply. So if you send an EOI, best case, you get an invite to apply, and worst case, you dont get an invite but at least you know

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
Pls I need advice, I sent my application on Monday through FedEx and was meant to be delivered on Friday. I noticed it was not delivered so I called and I was told it was delayed by customs but it will be delivered the next Tuesday. The 45 days expires on Sunday before the Tueaday... what can I do?

lanthanum

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
The 45 days expires on Sunday before the Tueaday... what can I do?
Hi! Don't worry about that! I knew some cases when people were in the same situation, everything went great. They're not that picky about the dates when it comes to a couple of days, and it's holiday on Monday - Canada Day :)

Desmond Becks

Jun 11, 2019
Hi! Don't worry about that! I knew some cases when people were in the same situation, everything went great. They're not that picky about the dates when it comes to a couple of days, and it's holiday on Monday - Canada Day :)
Thanks. This is so comforting... knowing that we tried our best. I wish all of us best of luck

Deeds189

May 14, 2019
Pls I need advice, I sent my application on Monday through FedEx and was meant to be delivered on Friday. I noticed it was not delivered so I called and I was told it was delayed by customs but it will be delivered the next Tuesday. The 45 days expires on Sunday before the Tueaday... what can I do?

I think you can write to them explaining them the situation, they will definitely make an exception. Its only a matter of 1 day.

CuddleMoi

Jun 13, 2016
@CuddleMoi

They answered my email within 48 hours, i attached the EOI document and said in one sentence that I am interested in the NBPNP.

@Sighhh

wow that sounds like a very long time, you should maybe contact them via email to check.
Thanks @elkadaoui I got an e-mail to submit my application in 45days and have mailed it to them. Fingers crossed now...

Last edited: