Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
mooncef said:
i still haven't submitted to WES ! should i send an expression of interrest or not yet ?
how can you send an EOI when you need your WES score?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Dear Candidate,

This is to notify you that the requirements for proof of settlement funds has changed for 2017.

Settlement funds are only required for certain candidates depending on the program(s) you qualify for.

*Please check the Express Entry Proof of Funds webpage on the IRCC website to make sure that you have enough funds to be eligible to immigrate to Canada.

You may have to update your Express Entry profile to prove you have the required funds. If you do not have sufficient funds, your profile will be removed from the Express Entry pool.

Please review the changes and update your Express Entry profile if these changes affect you.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Offices closed in Fredericton
13 February 2017
Given the current winter storm conditions, please be advised that government offices in the Fredericton area will be closed TODAY February 13, 2017.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
fhdahd said:
Offices closed in Fredericton
13 February 2017
Given the current winter storm conditions, please be advised that government offices in the Fredericton area will be closed TODAY February 13, 2017.

I was reading that the weather is harsh this year

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
hi did anybody here attend NB information session in Warsaw? It would be really appreciated if someone attended infor session in Warsaw can share some new information about the Atlantic Pilot project that was reviled on session only.
Thanks.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Jamen said:
Paper ITA was called Verbal ITA in the begining, but now as I see everybody call it Paper ITA.
hi Jamen, any new from your side?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
i checked my profile and it shows my education section as in progress, so i update and submit it, today morning i received a message that my profile is ineligible, whats this?? i didn't do anything, now what should i do? do i need to create a new one and inform NB on this, or do wait??

MENONI

Jun 14, 2016
fhdahd said:
i checked my profile and it shows my education section as in progress, so i update and submit it, today morning i received a message that my profile is ineligible, whats this?? i didn't do anything, now what should i do? do i need to create a new one and inform NB on this, or do wait??
hi fhdahd,

I faced the same issue. My AOR is 16089* & NOC 0111. I have been waiting since Aug 2016and now my new EE profile says I am ineligible . My old EE CRS score was 428 so there's no way I can suddenly become ineligible! I asked in several forums and the suggestion to deal with the problem I got is this; wait for the nomination from NB and then create your new EE profile where you can show the nomination and get the additional points...remember... we have 10 days from date of NB nomination to create the EE profile . Apparently a lot of people are being shown as ineligible when their old EE expires and they create a new one. Look at all the problems creeping up because of the delay from NB! really sad!

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
MENONI said:
hi fhdahd,

I faced the same issue. My AOR is 16089* & NOC 0111. I have been waiting since Aug 2016and now my new EE profile says I am ineligible . My old EE CRS score was 428 so there's no way I can suddenly become ineligible! I asked in several forums and the suggestion to deal with the problem I got is this; wait for the nomination from NB and then create your new EE profile where you can show the nomination and get the additional points...remember... we have 10 days from date of NB nomination to create the EE profile . Apparently a lot of people are being shown as ineligible when their old EE expires and they create a new one. Look at all the problems creeping up because of the delay from NB! really sad!
There is a new list of proof of funds .. check the amount that you have entered under your personal information. If it is below the required amount it will automatically void your profile and you will receive the profile ineligible error. Another factor which is the same thing that happened to me before, I updated some information on my profile and I didn't click the electronically sign in button at the end of the page. After a few days my profile is ineligible.. Don't worry guys the system is user-friendly , you can create another profile again but your EE profile will change and you need to notify NB.. Review all your information and if there are some updates in your document better update it immediately to avoid getting errors.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
MENONI said:
hi fhdahd,

thank you so much Menoni, you really released my frustration.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
There is a new list of proof of funds .. check the amount that you have entered under your personal information. If it is below the required amount it will automatically void your profile and you will receive the profile ineligible error. Another factor which is the same thing that happened to me before, I updated some information on my profile and I didn't click the electronically sign in button at the end of the page. After a few days my profile is ineligible.. Don't worry guys the system is user-friendly , you can create another profile again but your EE profile will change and you need to notify NB.. Review all your information and if there are some updates in your document better update it immediately to avoid getting errors.
thank you so much Ravelino, will do the same and inform the NB to avoid any confusion, if in case their is any nomination.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
fhdahd said:
thank you so much Ravelino, will do the same and inform the NB to avoid any confusion, if in case their is any nomination.
No Problem Bro. I feel your frustration , all of us are on the same boat.. We can only hope that things get better.. Let's just keep our head up high & I still believe they will finish processing our apps since we have paid for it.. Our time will come just need to extend our patience more.... God Bless. :)

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Can anyone confirm when the NBPNP will open in accepting EOI for those who attended the info session?
Can anyone provide the link where I can find it on their website?

Thanks a lot!