Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teenzky said:
Can anyone confirm when the NBPNP will open in accepting EOI for those who attended the info session?
Can anyone provide the link where I can find it on their website?

Thanks a lot!
Hi Teenzky,

Here's a link you could follow ---> http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/eligibility_criteria.html

We're also eagerly waiting. Hopefully soon!

Regards,
Allan and Napa

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Guys,

i have attend the information session in Abu Dhabi in July and send the documents on August 2016. Did not get the AOR, however later on inqury they replied with confirmation and given the AOR No. 1611**.
Today after 6 months, i have got the request for additional documents.

hope things have started moving for people who attended the information session in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
hi Guys,

i have attend the information session in Abu Dhabi in July and send the documents on August 2016. Did not get the AOR, however later on inqury they replied with confirmation and given the AOR No. 1611**.

hope things have started moving for people who attended the information session in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
I'm from Abu Dhabi we attended the same. My AOR is 16105* and up to now I haven't receive any ADR or any updates.. Hope they start moving the waiting timing is just too much... What is your NOC Bro?

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ravelino said:
I'm from Abu Dhabi we attended the same. My AOR is 16105* and up to now I haven't receive any ADR or any updates.. Hope they start moving the waiting timing is just too much... What is your NOC Bro?

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
hi Guys,

Hi can u share one more no. from the of ur aor,also what was the requirement in the ADR ,THANX.

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roby791 said:
Hi can u share one more no. from the of ur aor,also what was the requirement in the ADR ,THANX.
they are asking to provide the birth certificate of my spouse, bank statement update

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
Mr. Optimistic said:
they are asking to provide the birth certificate of my spouse, bank statement update
Thanks for the reply,just if u can add one more no. Of ur aor this will help slot to know where they have reached so far with dirt review,eg. My aor is 16120x

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roby791 said:
Thanks for the reply,just if u can add one more no. Of ur aor this will help slot to know where they have reached so far with dirt review,eg. My aor is 16120x
16111*

:)

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
Congratulations to everyone, who have recieved good news!

We've sent EOI in the beginning of January and this is what we've recieved shortly after:

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months"

We've attended info session, our score is 70, so 3 point more than required.

fogus-bogus

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
LilyC said:
Congratulations to everyone, who have recieved good news!

We've sent EOI in the beginning of January and this is what we've recieved shortly after:

"Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months"

We've attended info session, our score is 70, so 3 point more than required.
@LilyC,

Just inquiring if there was some sort of email confirmation that they receive your EOI sent early January?

LilyC

Apr 5, 2015
fogus-bogus said:
@LilyC,

Just inquiring if there was some sort of email confirmation that they receive your EOI sent early January?
We only recieved one email, that consisted of the the text above in English, French, and some other formalities.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
hi Guys,

I guess your nomination is near :) congrats in advance.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
No Problem Bro. I feel your frustration , all of us are on the same boat.. We can only hope that things get better.. Let's just keep our head up high & I still believe they will finish processing our apps since we have paid for it.. Our time will come just need to extend our patience more.... God Bless. :)
Hi Ravelino, how can i register myself agan for job bank, as my email ID is registered there, when i am signing up for new, they are not accepting my email, any suggestion please.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
fhdahd said:
Hi Ravelino, how can i register myself agan for job bank, as my email ID is registered there, when i am signing up for new, they are not accepting my email, any suggestion please.
Try using the same job bank i.d. on your old account that you have used before just go through your previous mails or your messages in your old express entry profile it will be there