+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

desert eagle

Feb 13, 2017
Dear Experts

My AOR is 1611xx and was awaiting nomination for the past 6 months. However I received my ITA through Express Entry last week. Please advise i should inform New Brunswick regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
desert eagle said:
Dear Experts

My AOR is 1611xx and was awaiting nomination for the past 6 months. However I received my ITA through Express Entry last week. Please advise i should inform New Brunswick regarding the same.

Thanks and Regards
Yes Plz as this will give one more seat for guys waiting like us .

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
They still give preference to IT related jobs, whoever is in IT field and received AOR are given preference, for them its not as per AOR order.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Guys is there anyone here who attended the Pre-Departure Seminar for New Brunswick that was held today in Cebu, Philippines? Jake also mentioned in the email that this seminar is also for Cebu applicants who have submitted their applications in NB and also waiting for nomination.. For sure, Ashraf will mention some things about the status of our pending applications.. Please give us some light about our apps! We'll truly appreciate any info that you can share regarding what they discussed in the seminar... Thank you! :D

calyan79

Feb 18, 2017
calyan79 said:
I'm still waiting for ITA for New York info session(FEB 25TH)... Please update if any body received
still waiting ..did anyone received confirmation email for New York info session? please update... now only 5 days left(is that normal).

manmeet6340

Feb 16, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am Planning to move New Brunswick for further immigration. I am getting a NOC B job as a Food Service Supervisor at subway or Tim Hortons.
The employer is willing to help me through PNP or LMIA. i did my post graduation diploma (2 years) from Toronto.

So is that a good option to go for it? i still have 2.5 year left for my work permit to expire.

suggest for valuable views and comments.

Thanks

awaisikhan

Apr 19, 2015
Hi. I got a news today and I would love some advice from the forum's gurus as well.

AOR 1611** dated 28 August 2016

Got an email from my case processing officer stating " We have completed the first review of your application for permanent residence in Canada through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please refer to the attached checklist for a list of items that are missing or incomplete. Please provide the information requested within 30 days of this email. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application"

They want me to:
1. Submit Evidence of Personal Net Worth (A current bank certification letter)

2. Submit Evidence of Work Experience (Copy of employment contract)

3. Submit Travel Documents and Passports (Color copies of all pages of your passport)

I want to know:

1. Bank letter means: (Account Maintenance Certificate stating that this person has "$$$$" in his account.?
2. Should this letter be dated for the period I submitted my bank statement or it should be dated currently?
3. Do I need to send details of all passports or the current valid one only?
4. And does this email from them mean that I will get nomination in due course or time or there is nothing to be optimistic about?

I would appreciate clarifications.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
Eureka said:
Hi teenzky, did NB officers tell new information about the Atlantic Pilot Program on the info session other than they already told on the news? How the NB employers find suitable oversea employees? Appreciate if you could share some information on the session. thanks.
Hi,

It's the same info from this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/eligibility.asp
They are still in the process of finalizing the plans on how to coordinate [those who attended the info session] to the employers. Expected processing time is 4-6 months. Further details will be provided March 2017. I hope it will be a successful program.

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
teenzky said:
Hi,

It's the same info from this site: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/atlantic/eligibility.asp
They are still in the process of finalizing the plans on how to coordinate [those who attended the info session] to the employers. Expected processing time is 4-6 months. Further details will be provided March 2017. I hope it will be a successful program.
Thanks Teenzky, I am really looking forward to this new program.

roby791

Aug 12, 2016
awaisikhan said:
Hi. I got a news today and I would love some advice from the forum's gurus as well.

Got an email from my case processing officer stating " We have completed the first review of your application for permanent residence in Canada through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please refer to the attached checklist for a list of items that are missing or incomplete. Please provide the information requested within 30 days of this email. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application"

They want me to:

3. Submit Travel Documents and Passports (Color copies of all pages of your passport)

I want to know:

1. Bank letter means: (Account Maintenance Certificate stating that this person has "$$$$" in his account.?
2. Should this letter be dated for the period I submitted my bank statement or it should be dated currently?
4. And does this email from them mean that I will get nomination in due course or time or there is nothing to be optimistic about?

will make it quick n numbered as yours:
1-Yes Balance certificate from bank is enough .
2- it has to be as of present
3-If u had mentioned in nb form any travels stamped on your old passport then u have to attach .
4-This means that u are ahead in your way ,but still u have to fulfill their requirements. If god forbidden there are some other req. u will receive 2nd adr, afterwards it will be the final decision.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
awaisikhan said:

They want me to:

I want to know:

whats you NOC