23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Mr. Optimistic said:
just curious, how long it takes from additional documents request to decision making from NBPNP?
i guess maximum 30 days

calyan79

Feb 18, 2017
nanning said:
Did anyone here receive the confirmation of New York info session on Feb 25??
Still waiting for it...
I'm still waiting for ITA for New York info session(FEB 25TH)... Please update if any body received

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi Optimistic/Ravelino,

I also attended AUH Info session only, its been SIX months since I received the AOR. No news until now. My AOR is 16097*; though this waiting is really frustrating, still hoping that will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Regards,

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
Try using the same job bank i.d. on your old account that you have used before just go through your previous mails or your messages in your old express entry profile it will be there
thank you so much Ravelino, there is an option in the Job bank account to update your new EE profile and Job Code, its done successfully.

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Optimistic/Ravelino,

I also attended AUH Info session only, its been SIX months since I received the AOR. No news until now. My AOR is 16097*; though this waiting is really frustrating, still hoping that will see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.

Hi, Alwin, some of NB's top management is still in Manila holding info sessions for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program.. I was thinking that by March once this Pilot Program launches they will be having more apps to process in hand , so they might make adjustments in their system so I hope that they will start nominating again before the launch of this atlantic program.

Goodluck to all of us hope that we can all move to the CIC stage as soon as possible

Regards,

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Optimistic/Ravelino,

Regards,
Hi Alwin,
Next week I will join the 6 months waiting club. Has there been any nominations lately?

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
gr-ind said:
Hi Alwin,
Next week I will join the 6 months waiting club. Has there been any nominations lately?
will join the club on 28th Feb :)

ravelino

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Jkk said:
Jkk said:
[Dear all how do we get notification when we get nominated is it through our CIC profile or mail ?]
CIC will send you email that you have a new message or your account has been updated.. Then when you check your CIC profile your nomination will show and ask you if you want to accept it or not..

Mr. Optimistic

Feb 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alwin KJ said:
Hi Optimistic/Ravelino,

Regards,
There is no criteria on how they select the individual. Maybe if you have visited New brunswick, there is a chance they might process earlier. After attending the session, since i was having a visit visa, i travelled to New brunswick for a week to see the country.

teenzky

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-10-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2019
I just attended the Info Session in Manila last weekend and they only discussed the Atlantic Pilot Program. They did not ask for EOIs and until now, they are still not accepting one unless you have a close relative in NB. :(

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
teenzky said:
I just attended the Info Session in Manila last weekend and they only discussed the Atlantic Pilot Program. They did not ask for EOIs and until now, they are still not accepting one unless you have a close relative in NB. :(
Hi teenzky, did NB officers tell new information about the Atlantic Pilot Program on the info session other than they already told on the news? How the NB employers find suitable oversea employees? Appreciate if you could share some information on the session. thanks.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd/grind,

Nominations still happening accordinging to AOR No.

Rgds,
Alwin
i don't think so, i have seen people who got nomination in series 1611** and i am still waiting, they have their own methodology of selecting people, other than priority basis.