+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi. I got a news today and I would love some advice from the forum's gurus as well.

AOR 1611** dated 28 August 2016

Got an email from my case processing officer stating " We have completed the first review of your application for permanent residence in Canada through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please refer to the attached checklist for a list of items that are missing or incomplete. Please provide the information requested within 30 days of this email. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application"

They want me to:
1. Submit Evidence of Personal Net Worth (A current bank certification letter)

2. Submit Evidence of Work Experience (Copy of employment contract)

3. Submit Travel Documents and Passports (Color copies of all pages of your passport)

I want to know:

1. Bank letter means: (Account Maintenance Certificate stating that this person has "$$$$" in his account.?
2. Should this letter be dated for the period I submitted my bank statement or it should be dated currently?
3. Do I need to send details of all passports or the current valid one only?
4. And does this email from them mean that I will get nomination in due course or time or there is nothing to be optimistic about?

I would appreciate clarifications.

[size=10pt]Regarding Point#2 , they need your last contract or all your previous employers contracts?[/size]

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
GIVA333 said:
Hi. I got a news today and I would love some advice from the forum's gurus as well.

AOR 1611** dated 28 August 2016

Got an email from my case processing officer stating " We have completed the first review of your application for permanent residence in Canada through the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program. Please refer to the attached checklist for a list of items that are missing or incomplete. Please provide the information requested within 30 days of this email. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your application"

They want me to:
1. Submit Evidence of Personal Net Worth (A current bank certification letter)

2. Submit Evidence of Work Experience (Copy of employment contract)

3. Submit Travel Documents and Passports (Color copies of all pages of your passport)

I want to know:

1. Bank letter means: (Account Maintenance Certificate stating that this person has "$$$$" in his account.?
2. Should this letter be dated for the period I submitted my bank statement or it should be dated currently?
3. Do I need to send details of all passports or the current valid one only?
4. And does this email from them mean that I will get nomination in due course or time or there is nothing to be optimistic about?

I would appreciate clarifications.

[size=10pt]Regarding Point#2 , they need your last contract or all your previous employers contracts?[/size]
Hi congrats on your ADR that means nomination is close. I have sent them a bank statement - stamped in every page and it worked. For job experience I only provided them with Employment letter and pay-stubs. I received nomination with no ADR. Good luck.

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi fhdahd,

All the pages from all passports including previous, to be submitted. Approach your bank, they will give you the letter (as of, the date on which you approach the bank) and also you can submit stamped bank statement. Soon you will get nomination.

All the best.

Alwin

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd,

All the pages from all passports including previous, to be submitted. Approach your bank, they will give you the letter (as of, the date on which you approach the bank) and also you can submit stamped bank statement. Soon you will get nomination.

All the best.

Alwin
hi Alwin,

you are mistaken, the post is not from me: i am still waiting for the ADR or Nomination, like you :)

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd,

All the best.

Alwin
Hi Alwin, you don't really need copy of previous passport(s). I didn't submit that. As for the stamped bank statement worked.Also for CIC I submitted letter from savings bonds that i have here in Dubai

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi fhdahd,

Let's hope that they will issue the nomination soon.

Regards,

Alwin
i don't expect, its rally frustrating waiting since August 2016.

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
What is frustrating here is that they continiously conduct information sessions while not updating people who has been waiting for six months.

cactuscamel

Jan 18, 2017
People are trapped, our original documents are with them and should other provinces open we cant do anything anymore like submit original work certs and original ielts.
They overpromise peocessing time but very disappointing on delivery.Check job bank theres only 1000 plus jobs in NB posted, if they do not have employers they should not have accepted payments applications or thoughtlessly gave away ITAs that they cannot manage anyway.