+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
Hi

Have anyone registered for the London session and the career expo to be held on 15th and 16th Oct? Did anyone get any kind of response taken that they have registered? I have registered on 28th Sept for a specific job and am waiting for the invite. Visa also takes time. If they don't shoot out the invites within another week, it will be impossible for people travelling from outside Britain to attend the session.

Regards

Vineedh

mhareekit

Aug 4, 2016
vine73 said:
Hi

Have anyone registered for the London session and the career expo to be held on 15th and 16th Oct? Did anyone get any kind of response taken that they have registered? I have registered on 28th Sept for a specific job and am waiting for the invite. Visa also takes time. If they don't shoot out the invites within another week, it will be impossible for people travelling from outside Britain to attend the session.

Regards

Vineedh
True. I haven't received yet and even if I receive the invitation I couldn't make it. It takes 15days to process the visa in singapore.

Dhawalsehgal

Aug 16, 2016
vine73 said:
Hi

Regards

Vineedh
No invite as of now.

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
mhareekit said:
True. I haven't received yet and even if I receive the invitation I couldn't make it. It takes 15days to process the visa in singapore.
You can opt for the express one

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bednidhi said:
we haven't received as well.
Here is one funny fact.
Apart of lot of IT jobs there, there are rather plenty fast food jobs (KFC, Burger King, Pizza Hut...). Or in other words something you do not need any qualification what so ever. I am just wondering if ever any of those business is willing to wait 6+ months for the person to go through the immigration process, or if all they want is 1 year temporary worker.

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Hi Guys, iam the principal applicant , i sent my docs and received AOR, my question is it required language test for my wife during coming stages?
I mean if NB will accept my docs , they may ask for language test in future for my wife?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So far I know language knowledges of your wife are not must in order to get provincial nomination. However they will give you some points both in the internal NB point system but also in your EE system.

zen0521

Sep 30, 2016
Good day!

My wife and I attended the Information Session last June 13, the city director of Fredericton NB is the one who assessed us. Fortunately we we're able to meet the required points, he kept our EOI form and he told us to submit the complete application within 45 days. We we're able to comply and submitted all the necessary requirements before the deadline. We were able to create EE profile and MyCiC account as well. We got a confirmation email from Population Growth Division last August 5 that they already received our application and we will just need to wait for further info until the initial assessment is complete.

I'm just wondering on our MyCiC account the ITA status says "No Invitation at this time". My question is that normal? Will that going to change if ever we will be nominated? Thanks for your reply.

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
zen0521 said:
Good day!

My wife and I attended the Information Session last June 13, the city director of Fredericton NB is the one who assessed us. Fortunately we we're able to meet the required points, he kept our EOI form and he told us to submit the complete application within 45 days. We we're able to comply and submitted all the necessary requirements before the deadline. We were able to create EE profile and MyCiC account as well. We got a confirmation email from Population Growth Division last August 5 that they already received our application and we will just need to wait for further info until the initial assessment is complete.

I'm just wondering on our MyCiC account the ITA status says "No Invitation at this time". My question is that normal? Will that going to change if ever we will be nominated? Thanks for your reply.
Hi

Its quite normal. The ITA status will get updated only once you get the invite from CIC and not NB. Once you get nominated and CIC issues you an invite in the subsequent draw, your ITA status will get updated. So... No worries.

xavsayxan

Sep 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/07/2016
Nomination.....
26/09/2016
AOR Received.
12/10/2016
Med's Done....
09/11/2016 medical passed
Passport Req..
01/10/16
just sharing my timeline

info session: june 7,2016
verbal ita: june 7,2016
docs sent: july 12,2016
AOR:july 13,2016
aor #:600
nb nomination: sept 26,2016
cic draw: waiting...

anyone here knows someone got nominated with aor 600+?