Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
beogradjanin1 said:
You cannot, they are taking a risk with everyone from info session, that's why wait time is longer for you guys. You have to understand that for example I am in NB over 3 years, I have graduated from College in NB, I invested over $50 000 in last 3 years in this province, plus my family who lives here invested in this province a lot, on top of that I have a job here so I am paying taxes here. I know that maybe doesn't sound so nice but a person like I am should have an advantage over someone who just went on info session. Which again doesn't mean that I will get a nomination. This is a game that we took it.
this is a very good point

aremite

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Osun
Category........
PNP
Under normal circumstances, that is how it is suppose to be.......you are suppose to have edge over those that just attended infor.

123pinoy said:
this is a very good point

Warash_77

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Jul-16
AOR Received.
29-Aug-16
Hi, I totally agree with you and understand the point you are making. Its due to the very same reason the Priority 1 is given preference, but everyone in Priority 2 would be given the same opportunity given their NOC is demand, would you agree to this? Or is there a way you can give them more confidence that you desire to stay within their province itself.

beogradjanin1 said:
You cannot, they are taking a risk with everyone from info session, that's why wait time is longer for you guys. You have to understand that for example I am in NB over 3 years, I have graduated from College in NB, I invested over $50 000 in last 3 years in this province, plus my family who lives here invested in this province a lot, on top of that I have a job here so I am paying taxes here. I know that maybe doesn't sound so nice but a person like I am should have an advantage over someone who just went on info session. Which again doesn't mean that I will get a nomination. This is a game that we took it.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pat180715 said:
Guys, someone posted earlier that the itas have been pending since July. They do accept EOIs but don't issue itas. Probably that's because of the huge backlog of applications from on the spot itas. The same is with sessions I suppose. They just don't need any more applicants for now. But let's hope it will change soon!
According to the latest statement on that session website, they are searching fischermen with recruitment events that shall be in Romania and Ukraine. No other information there.
But at the same time there are many French events there. Apart of the webinar, an in person meeting is also arranged in Paris and Brussel (and in Morocco as well).
My guess is that they most likely now seek for the French speakers. But then again I might be wrong.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Warash_77 said:
Hi, I totally agree with you and understand the point you are making. Its due to the very same reason the Priority 1 is given preference, but everyone in Priority 2 would be given the same opportunity given their NOC is demand, would you agree to this? Or is there a way you can give them more confidence that you desire to stay within their province itself.
Probably in priority 2 they are choosing the occupation that they need the most. If your occupation is on the list and they have only 5000 people in the province who can do that job and on the other hand some other occupation that is on the list as well has 50 000 people, in this case, you would have more chances. I am just saying here, this process is not black and white, AOR number doesn't play anything in this case. If you want me to be honest just this year they got so many applicants that they do not have to accept any EOI for next two years. The reason why they still accepting is nothing but searching for the best candidate. I can blame them only for one thing they were doing this year and this is ITA on info sessions. That thing made a problem to all of us and plus to them. That's why they have a crazy number of applicants and now wait time is much longer. That gap in between getting ITA through the email and getting a nomination was making this process much faster. Remember just a year ago processing time for the nomination was 5 weeks!

santocan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2016
App. Filed.......
12-08-2016
Nomination.....
12-12-2016
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Redd2014 said:
question, how you people know the 3 digit AOR no? i received an AOR but it is 6 digit PNP:161XXX
so ur AOR # is 1XXX. got it? mine is 1607XX. hence the 3 digits.

S

Parmodchoudhari

Aug 4, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
Waiting for PPR..
Hi.. All seniors...
Need your help...as i registered for webinar new Brunswick and got a confirmation mail from them ...
Can i use this webinar to apply for nbpnp later To send EOI...??
Below are the contents i received in mail...
ap to FrenchFull screen closeWe are very pleased to count you among the participants at our next web conference to be held on:
Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 15h (French time)
on the theme "Living and Working in New Brunswick"
A representative of the candidate of the New Brunswick program and a representative of the Immigration Service at the Canadian Embassy in Paris will answer live questions. You do not need a webcam or microphone.

To attend the web conference, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 15h (French time), you must click on the link next few minutes before the start of the presentation

For connection from a smartphone or tablet, you must download the application (free) Adobe Connect Mobile.
Test your connection

The login link will be sent 24 hours before webconference

And what is this french time ? When it will start as per India's time ?

Any help will be appreciated....
Thanks,

Warash_77

Sep 1, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Jul-16
AOR Received.
29-Aug-16
got it... and would make total sense from the province perspective.

Also, agree to your insight on the number of ITAs issued, they did give out a lot of ITAs in all their sessions which has increased the lead time in receiving responses. I too, do not think its a FIFO on the AORs, its only a way to gauge the series of AORs they are reviewing at this time, but not an assurance that responses are going in the same series.

5 weeks are up for me, so lets see how many more weeks/months, before I get to hear from them.

beogradjanin1 said:
Probably in priority 2 they are choosing the occupation that they need the most. If your occupation is on the list and they have only 5000 people in the province who can do that job and on the other hand some other occupation that is on the list as well has 50 000 people, in this case, you would have more chances. I am just saying here, this process is not black and white, AOR number doesn't play anything in this case. If you want me to be honest just this year they got so many applicants that they do not have to accept any EOI for next two years. The reason why they still accepting is nothing but searching for the best candidate. I can blame them only for one thing they were doing this year and this is ITA on info sessions. That thing made a problem to all of us and plus to them. That's why they have a crazy number of applicants and now wait time is much longer. That gap in between getting ITA through the email and getting a nomination was making this process much faster. Remember just a year ago processing time for the nomination was 5 weeks!

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parmodchoudhari said:
Hi.. All seniors...
Need your help...as i registered for webinar new Brunswick and got a confirmation mail from them ...
Can i use this webinar to apply for nbpnp later To send EOI...??
Below are the contents i received in mail...
ap to FrenchFull screen closeWe are very pleased to count you among the participants at our next web conference to be held on:
Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 15h (French time)
on the theme "Living and Working in New Brunswick"
A representative of the candidate of the New Brunswick program and a representative of the Immigration Service at the Canadian Embassy in Paris will answer live questions. You do not need a webcam or microphone.

To attend the web conference, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 15h (French time), you must click on the link next few minutes before the start of the presentation

For connection from a smartphone or tablet, you must download the application (free) Adobe Connect Mobile.
Test your connection

The login link will be sent 24 hours before webconference

And what is this french time ? When it will start as per India's time ?

Any help will be appreciated....
Thanks,
1. We do not know for sure if we can use it for EOI (it was not possible in the past, but then again they were doing ITA on the spot before) - I want to ask that, but if more people can ask that is even better.
2. Time is the CET (GTM +1) time (Paris, Berling, Brussel time) - you can calculate your time from that.
3. Whole presentation will be in French and also questions will be answered in French. But the questions can be put down also in English (or French)

mhareekit

Aug 4, 2016
Greetings everyone!

I'm new here, also my first post, and like everyone here I am hoping to get NBPNP so thanks to those who update and shared their experiences.

I came to know about this NBPNP and forum last month so I missed information sessions held in Philippines :(
I am hoping for their open category, although they're not accepting at the moment, I still submitted my EOI last 1st September hoping for a change they will make this month.

I visited the livinginnb.ca website and they have career expo coming on Oct 15 & 16 at London, UK.

I have signed up to get a ticket but not sure if they accept participants outside UK. I wonder if anyone signed up to job fair or information sessions from outside the location before?

Thanks in advance for inputs/feedback.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhareekit said:
Greetings everyone!

I'm new here, also my first post, and like everyone here I am hoping to get NBPNP so thanks to those who update and shared their experiences.

I came to know about this NBPNP and forum last month so I missed information sessions held in Philippines :(
I am hoping for their open category, although they're not accepting at the moment, I still submitted my EOI last 1st September hoping for a change they will make this month.

I visited the livinginnb.ca website and they have career expo coming on Oct 15 & 16 at London, UK.

I have signed up to get a ticket but not sure if they accept participants outside UK. I wonder if anyone signed up to job fair or information sessions from outside the location before?

For the London session, you have to come there in person, so the question is more if you will be able to do that. The invitation to the session itself will not guarantee you visa for UK.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
My timeline: EOI June 29th
ITA: July 22nd
Application received July 28th
AOR: August 10th
$250 charged August 24th
Additional documents requested: Sept. 19th
(ITA email, NBPNP – 003, reference letters of previous employers that I do not
claim any point from, citizenship card from my relative)
Additional documents received: Sept. 28th

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
This is timeline from someone from nbpnp tracker:

Submission date: June 20, 2016
AOR: June 27, 2016
Nomination: August 22, 2016

NOC 0621. No additional documents requested.

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
mhareekit said:
Greetings everyone!

Open Category is reopened, so you can apply directly without attending information sessions.