Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vine73

Jul 6, 2016
mhareekit said:
Greetings everyone!

I'm new here, also my first post, and like everyone here I am hoping to get NBPNP so thanks to those who update and shared their experiences.

I came to know about this NBPNP and forum last month so I missed information sessions held in Philippines :(
I am hoping for their open category, although they're not accepting at the moment, I still submitted my EOI last 1st September hoping for a change they will make this month.

I visited the livinginnb.ca website and they have career expo coming on Oct 15 & 16 at London, UK.

I have signed up to get a ticket but not sure if they accept participants outside UK. I wonder if anyone signed up to job fair or information sessions from outside the location before?

Thanks in advance for inputs/feedback.
Hi
I have also registered for the event as I fall in line with a job opening mentioned. UK visa msy not be a big issue if yoy are willing to spend the money to reach London. But yes its an opportunity and people from outside UK are also considered.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I promised myself to help both current and future applicants. While my blog is still being updated, feel free to read the "ready-blogs". From EE creation to PPR. Hoping that this will help you all. Feel free to share it with your friends.

https://grayninjaguidetocanada.wordpress.com

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vine73 said:
Hi
I have also registered for the event as I fall in line with a job opening mentioned. UK visa msy not be a big issue if yoy are willing to spend the money to reach London. But yes its an opportunity and people from outside UK are also considered.
I would not be that sure. Last time when I was visiting London with my husband (who is non EU citizen, but has visa free access), he got lot of nasty questions (and yes he had flight ticket back and also hotel reservation).

Dhawalsehgal

Aug 16, 2016
vine73 said:
Hi
Please make sure that you have received the invitation to attend the session, as it says only folks who received invitation after registration can attend. Please check the FAQ's

magdyit

Feb 3, 2016
Dear beogradjanin1 ,Kindly inform what is your AOR number because I am in the same boat and my AOR 732 RECEIVED IN 10 August but I didn't get any feedback from them ,Shall I contact them or I should wait

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
magdyit said:
Dear beogradjanin1 ,Kindly inform what is your AOR number because I am in the same boat and my AOR 732 RECEIVED IN 10 August but I didn't get any feedback from them ,Shall I contact them or I should wait
Some applicants who were applied much before us did not get any feedback yet so I would wait. The reason I got is my connection to NB.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anybody manage to connect to the webinar with New Brunswick. Currently I am unable to connect and I was put on hold waiting to be released by the moderator. And yes it is 3PM Paris time.
Thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am just on the NB session. What is new:
1. apparently according to the agent there are following news: being able to speak French apparently does not count for EOI anymore
2. there is new programm called - Strategic initiate - for French speakers, there shall be something as pre-evaluation.
Ok update to the 2nd one - that one is most likely the replacement for those ITAs in the past through the info sessions. But it is not very clear how to go through.

Additional edit:
Unfortunately this webinar cannot be used for the information session.

tessyan

Mar 16, 2016
vensak said:
I am just on the NB session. What is new:
1. apparently according to the agent there are following news: being able to speak French apparently does not count for EOI anymore
2. there is new programm called - Strategic initiate - for French speakers, there shall be something as pre-evaluation.
Ok update to the 2nd one - that one is most likely the replacement for those ITAs in the past through the info sessions. But it is not very clear how to go through.

Additional edit:
Unfortunately this webinar cannot be used for the information session.
That means that speaking french will not be concidered as a link "priority 1"with NB anymore? :'(.....Strategic initiate isn't a new programm,NB government used it in the past, but it was not aligned with Express Entry

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tessyan said:
That means that speaking french will not be concidered as a link "priority 1"with NB anymore? :'(.....Strategic initiate isn't a new programm,NB government used it in the past, but it was not aligned with Express Entry
I have asked directly that question about French language and answer was, no it is not considered. Strategic initiative was presented as a pilot project on the meeting.
But since that initiative also consiste of obligatory visit of New Brunswick and meeting with immigration officer. The honestly I do not have time for that. I am pretty sure that several provinces do seek for French speaker using easier way. So good luck for them with that idea.

Here are briefly points from Strategic initiative:

1. Age 22-55
2. Post secondary education or some trade (formation professionelle acknowledge)
3. Work experience in the in-demand sector (i think same as from express entry for NB, but that is currently rather vague)
4. Eploratory visit (as stated before)
5. Money resources (since this is demanded by express entry anyway, so no difference there).
6. French language - here it is not written the minimum level of the language. (I can only guess that it will be CBL 7 same as for the mobility francophone).

tessyan

Mar 16, 2016
vensak said:
I have asked directly that question about French language and answer was, no it is not considered. Strategic initiative was presented as a pilot project on the meeting.
But since that initiative also consiste of obligatory visit of New Brunswick and meeting with immigration officer. The honestly I do not have time for that. I am pretty sure that several provinces do seek for French speaker using easier way. So good luck for them with that idea.

1. Age 22-55
2. Post secondary education or some trade (formation professionelle acknowledge)
3. Work experience in the in-demand sector (i think same as from express entry for NB, but that is currently rather vague)
5. Money resources (since this is demanded by express entry anyway, so no difference there).
6. French language - here it is not written the minimum level of the language. (I can only guess that it will be CBL 7 same as for the mobility francophone).
Thanks for your answer Vensak

Ladanse

Jul 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:

1. Age 22-55
Thanks for sharing!

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Feedback after receiving AOR seems to vary a lot recently. Some receive notice after a month, some wait as long as 3 months. I think it depends on how complete your submission is. Reviewers might run a quick checklist and they send out notices to applicants with missing documents.

Those that require a more thorough analysis of their qualifications tend to receive notices several weeks later.