+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Thanks!!! . I am residing in the same country where the session is happening and I did get an email that

"Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Tuesday, 10 May, 2016 - 19:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session."

Since the session is going to take place in 20 days and there was no email to confirm the event- I was little confused .
Could you please let me know- when would they generally confirm on the event ? Is it like a week before the information session or well in advance ?

webbman90 said:
You MUST get a confirmation mail before you can attend ANY NB information sessions, most especially when you don't reside in the country where the session would hold.

see confirmation mail e.g below:

<Promotions@gnb.ca> wrote:

You are welcome to attend in New York.

NBPNP TEAM

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
I'll be attending a session next saturday, april 23rd, here in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Even though they have confirmed it to me, via a response to an email I sent, that the i of session is indeed going to happen, the hotel address has not been confirmed yet. I'm expecting an email today or tomorrow with such information. It seems to me that this is the way they work all around the world, they wait up until the very last minute to disclose that sort of information.

I've already book flights and am still waiting on the location. So sit tight and hang on.
Hello adrscuds, please do inform us when you receive the final confirmation to attend the session. Good luck.

joycm

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Does anyone received ITA lately?

I submitted EOI last March 2, no update yet as of now.

aobranc

Apr 19, 2016
adrscuds said:
I'll be attending a session next saturday, april 23rd, here in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Even though they have confirmed it to me, via a response to an email I sent, that the i of session is indeed going to happen, the hotel address has not been confirmed yet. I'm expecting an email today or tomorrow with such information. It seems to me that this is the way they work all around the world, they wait up until the very last minute to disclose that sort of information.

I've already book flights and am still waiting on the location. So sit tight and hang on.
We are in the very same situation. Received a confirmation about the date, plane ticket bought, no updates about the event location so far :(

johndoebr

Jul 13, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aobranc said:
We are in the very same situation. Received a confirmation about the date, plane ticket bought, no updates about the event location so far :(
I am also in the same situation...
If I don't receive the event location until Friday morning, then I will try to find a phone number to call them or register again to the second session at 14:00 and hope they will send me the location.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Hello,

i want to apply NBPNP, i have completed IELTS - L:8.5,R:6.5,S:6,W:6 and completed master degree & my spouse completed IELTS - L/S/W:5.5,R:5 and bachelor degree.
Did i eligible for NBPNP?
can any one give me email id where i send my EOI form?
in how many days they response us?

shisdew

Jun 16, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
09-10-2016
Med's Request
01-10-2016
Med's Done....
13-10-2016
Dear all Most learned and experienced member,

I had applied NBPNP on 19/04/2016 with NOC 2171, Software Developer Analyst. Do you think i have chances of receiveing ITA?
IS 2171 eligible , or i MUST have to be in 2173 or 2174.

Can i Re-send EOI with other NOC?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
FSW - NOC 2174
IELTS (Jan/15) (LRWS): 6.0, 7.0, 6.5, 7 (CLB 7)
CRS: 355 points

EOI NB PNP (04/02/16)
Waiting PNP reply

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
digesh_gathani said:
Hello,

i want to apply NBPNP, i have completed IELTS - L:8.5,R:6.5,S:6,W:6 and completed master degree & my spouse completed IELTS - L/S/W:5.5,R:5 and bachelor degree.
Did i eligible for NBPNP?
can any one give me email id where i send my EOI form?
in how many days they response us?
Hi! Have you attended an info session or close relative in NB? Whats your NOC?

Here's the NB website for eligibility requirements:

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
im_a_banker said:
Hi! Have you attended an info session or close relative in NB? Whats your NOC?

Here's the NB website for eligibility requirements:

Thanks for reply...
no close relative in NB
which info session? i don't know regarding any info session. please guide me... can i join or attend this session?
My NOC 1111
can give me email id for send EOI form?

Raskin

Star Member
Aug 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
financial analystt said:
hi. plz add me to whatsapp group too.
tell:+989125106358
Please add me to NB PNP Wattsapp group +91 9535066704 .

Thanks!

Nov 24, 2015
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm going to the info session at 23rd april but like most of people here, I din't receive a confirmation email yet

Edit: WOW!!! I just received the email right now! :D