+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
Hi Guys,

I just received my CoPR and I had Moncton as my destination city, but now I am thinking of landing and settling in Fredericton. Will there be any issue if I land in Fredericton? Thanks in advance.

Nov 24, 2015
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3ighTy said:
Hi Guys,

I just received my CoPR and I had Moncton as my destination city, but now I am thinking of landing and settling in Fredericton. Will there be any issue if I land in Fredericton? Thanks in advance.
I think that is better you land in Moncton and then move to Fredericton, it will prevent to have some problem with the immigration
Btw, why you changed your plans? I'm inclined to move to Moncton

Nov 24, 2015
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShirSri said:
Hi Grayninja2014,

When does CIC generally confirm abt the session event. I have registered for 10th May session in Boston and just got a confirmation email, however they had mentioned tht event will be confirmed later...and there is no email yet confirming the event.

Thanks
Shri
You probably will receive the email in may, 3 or 5 days before the session

aobranc

Apr 19, 2016
Captain Canuck said:
I'm going to the info session at 23rd april but like most of people here, I din't receive a confirmation email yet

Edit: WOW!!! I just received the email right now! :D
Nice, I received the email too (3 days before the session)

3ighTy

Aug 21, 2014
Captain Canuck said:
I think that is better you land in Moncton and then move to Fredericton, it will prevent to have some problem with the immigration
Btw, why you changed your plans? I'm inclined to move to Moncton
Some friends told me that there are more opportunities in my profession in Fredericton. I work in the IT industry as a programmer.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3ighTy said:
Hi Guys,

If it's under the same province, I don't see a problem at all.

If i were you, I'm going to email NBNP officials about it

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
3ighTy said:
Hi Guys,

Hi kabayan 3ighTy. Congrats. ;D It is okay to change your city reference, other co-applicants are doing it also, just do not forget to report with Population Growth Division when you land. All the best on your landing. Hope to meet you in NB. :D

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Captain Canuck said:
I'm going to the info session at 23rd april but like most of people here, I din't receive a confirmation email yet

Edit: WOW!!! I just received the email right now! :D
It means that NB sent the sessin confirmation only three days before the session? So the event address and exact time was revealed at the last minute? :mad:

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Hi guys. Just want to ask those who attended the info session. From the time you lodged your EoI, how long does it usually take for NB PNP to send a positive assessment?

Gvita

Feb 20, 2016
Hi everyone, I wanted to apply for NBPNP,but in the EOI they have stated to indicate the connection.
As I'm not working/studying or haven't attended any sessions am I not eligible,but I'm scoring more than 78,should I still proceed sending an EOI