NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lilyee said:
As per my understanding french is necessary for QSW. Please correct if I am wrong.
It's not required so long as you meet their minimum criteria (points). However, it was aired at CBC News last year that English-speaking immigrants are having a hard time in looking for work or adjust in Quebec.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grayninja2014 said:
It's not required so long as you meet their minimum criteria (points). However, it was aired at CBC News last year that English-speaking immigrants are having a hard time in looking for work or adjust in Quebec.
Hello grayninja2014, did you attend any session before you submite EOI. When did you attend it?

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hello grayninja2014, did you attend any session before you submite EOI. When did you attend it?
Yes I attended the session in January this year. You cannot submit an EOI and then receive an ITA if you haven't attended any info session yet.

Not unless you belong to the open category

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
grayninja2014 said:
Yes I attended the session in January this year. You cannot submit an EOI and then receive an ITA if you haven't attended any info session yet.

Hi, can you tell me what we need to do in information session in order to be eligible for NB Express entry ( for example: bringing some documents or attend interview with potential employers, etcc..) i will attend session in June. Is it possible to apply right after the session ?

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukelly said:
Hi, can you tell me what we need to do in information session in order to be eligible for NB Express entry ( for example: bringing some documents or attend interview with potential employers, etcc..) i will attend session in June. Is it possible to apply right after the session ?
You don't really need to bring anything. But it's a great chance to approach the officials if you need to clarify some things. You can apply right after the session VIA EMAIL.

moho1974

Feb 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my friends

I am preparing the documents for NB nomination under Express Entry. In the documents list, they are "NBPNP Fee Payment Form – Skilled Workers"
They specify that the certified cheque should be payable to Minister of finance. My question is should i have to put "Minister of finance" or specify "new brunswick minister of finance". I am asking because i already send another application to ontario and they specify "Ontario Minister of finance"

Thank's in advance for your reply

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moho1974 said:
Hello my friends

I am preparing the documents for NB nomination under Express Entry. In the documents list, they are "NBPNP Fee Payment Form – Skilled Workers"
They specify that the certified cheque should be payable to Minister of finance. My question is should i have to put "Minister of finance" or specify "new brunswick minister of finance". I am asking because i already send another application to ontario and they specify "Ontario Minister of finance"

Thank's in advance for your reply
Per NB's written instruction, it should be MINISTER OF FINANCE.

I just followed their requirement

ShirSri

Jun 9, 2015
Hi Grayninja2014,

When does CIC generally confirm abt the session event. I have registered for 10th May session in Boston and just got a confirmation email, however they had mentioned tht event will be confirmed later...and there is no email yet confirming the event.

Thanks
Shri

grayninja2014 said:

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Hi All,

I am new here and find this thread super helpful. I just submitted my EOI today and got this auto reply with this message below. I think this means they recieved my application and are processing it right? For those who submitted before did you also receive this reply from them?

Thanks!

From: Entree Express Entry (PETL/EPFT) <Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca>

Subject: We are only accepting EOIs from Top, Second and Specific Open Category Applicants

Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations"

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
ShirSri said:
Hi Grayninja2014,

When does CIC generally confirm abt the session event. I have registered for 10th May session in Boston and just got a confirmation email, however they had mentioned tht event will be confirmed later...and there is no email yet confirming the event.

Thanks
Shri
I'll be attending a session next saturday, april 23rd, here in Brazil, Sao Paulo. Even though they have confirmed it to me, via a response to an email I sent, that the i of session is indeed going to happen, the hotel address has not been confirmed yet. I'm expecting an email today or tomorrow with such information. It seems to me that this is the way they work all around the world, they wait up until the very last minute to disclose that sort of information.

I've already book flights and am still waiting on the location. So sit tight and hang on.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
anton_gambit_11 said:
Hi All,

I am new here and find this thread super helpful. I just submitted my EOI today and got this auto reply with this message below. I think this means they revieved my application and are processing it right? For those who submitted before did you also receive this reply from them?

Thanks!

From: Entree Express Entry (PETL/EPFT) <Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca>

Subject: We are only accepting EOIs from Top, Second and Specific Open Category Applicants

Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations"
Does your situation fall under one of their requirements, as stated on the subject line on their email?

It means that they will look into your EOI (which is not an application yet). They even clearly state that (in the second bullet) that this not guarantee that you'll be invited to apply. they are just looking at your EOI and if your situation matches what they required then you might receive an invitation, and then, ONLY THEN, you'll send your application.

anton_gambit_11

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
adrscuds said:
Does your situation fall under one of their requirements, as stated on the subject line on their email?

It means that they will look into your EOI (which is not an application yet). They even clearly state that (in the second bullet) that this not guarantee that you'll be invited to apply. they are just looking at your EOI and if your situation matches what they required then you might receive an invitation, and then, ONLY THEN, you'll send your application.
Yes, given the situation I believe I fall under their top requirements. (I have a score of 74).

I fully understand that this is not a guarantee in any form, my question really is, is did everyone who submitted their EOI's before also received this message?

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
ShirSri said:
Hi Grayninja2014,

Thanks
Shri
You MUST get a confirmation mail before you can attend ANY NB information sessions, most especially when you don't reside in the country where the session would hold.

see confirmation mail e.g below:

<Promotions@gnb.ca> wrote:

You are welcome to attend in New York.

NBPNP TEAM