+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
Dear people,

I recently submitted my EOI but I just realized that I did not complete the section 'why are you a good candidate for NB'. Please how do I rectify this error? I feel so silly. I read that I cannot supply two applications in a month. Please help on how to proceed. Thanks in advance.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Autokinesis said:
I sent my EOI on 27th February and got the ITA in about 37 days I believe and no, I did not attend any sessions. I have two connections with New Brunswick, I'm working here since 2014 and my NOC is 2271.
Hi, I also live in NB since 2013 and I will be applying in June. I have a question for you, is it your occupation one of priority occupations? I am wondering why is taking that long time for response? Thanks!

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jazozo said:
Dear people,

I recently submitted my EOI but I just realized that I did not complete the section 'why are you a good candidate for NB'. Please how do I rectify this error? I feel so silly. I read that I cannot supply two applications in a month. Please help on how to proceed. Thanks in advance.
You may email it again and request to disregard the previous submission

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Hello! Well, I believe that we are all here on this forum to help each other and to get a help from someone else. I am glad if I can give you some good advice or just to tell you how is life in NB. Weather is very cold and very bad. After the third winter in NB, I would not mind to not see a winter ever in my life. The worst thing is that I am coming from Eastern Europa, but this kind od winter I had never experienced before I moved here. However, every other place in Canada is the same except British Columbia. Temperature is going down to -30 sometimes, but I would say that average temperature during January and February is -20. Temperature is not the worst thing but snow. Maritime is known in Canada for ridiculous snow, so be prepared. Summer sometimes doesn't come so be prepared for that too. As IT person, you do not have to worry about a job. Between those three cities, I would recommend Moncton since that you speak French. That city is definitely better than Fredericton where I live and especially Saint John which I would definitely recommend you to avoid. You have more things to do in Moncton than any other city in NB and also, Shediac is only a 20 minutes drive where you can find great beaches. I would recommend you one more thing, don't over analyze this place before you move here. This is my view and my experience, your experience could be better or worst but you have to go through that. You can find a good life here but everything depends on you. So come over here first, fix all papers and then make the best choice for yourself. I did not grow up here so I cannot tell you how is it, but I believe that is easier to raise a family here than in some bigger places such Toronto. About educations, I can talk only about post-secondary education because I finish elementary school , high school and college in Europa. So universities and colleges are good, they are providing a good education ubut also, they would trick you a lot just to take money from you. When I say that I mean that they will start telling you how you would have great job opportunities if you finish their school and such. However, many people are leaving this province just because of the poor job market. So be smart what you chose to study! Good luck and feel free to ask.
Thanks for the valuable inputs.

May I know your personal take on St John?

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
grayninja2014 said:
You may email it again and request to disregard the previous submission
OK, thank you. Another assistance - I can't seem to write any text in the box. Please how have you been able to do this?

Also, can I still write something in the box even if I have never studied, lived or worked in NB? Thanks in advance.

Bogdahn

Jul 30, 2014
Kyiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
~June'17
hey guys.
Does anyone tried to RE-send EOI?
As it says in NB PNP faq about "no more than once a month"...
I did :)

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
grayninja2014 said:
Thanks for the valuable inputs.

May I know your personal take on St John?
Dangerous city, poor job market, not a so friendly community. I never met any Canadian person who said anything nice about that city, I have been there a few times and I would not recommend. If you get the job in Irving company than I could understand moving over there, otherwise there is no reason to do such thing.

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anybody applied to attend an information session in another country and received an invitation to do so?

I listed these words in the email topic: NOC 1311(Bookkeeper), IELTS results: Reading 7.5; Listening 9; Writing 7.5; Speaking 8. Do I need to change the wording or is this what they require as per their webpage?

I also attached my resume and just to be safe my IELTS certificate.

My score is 69. Do I stand a chance of getting ITA if I do get invited and attend the information session?

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Hi,

I intend to attend information session in Manila, which is not my home country. I already sent them my employment reference, CV and IELTS result.

My NOC code: 2171
I received the email from them with the content below:

"You are welcome to attend.

NBPNP Team"
Then I sign up on their website and receive the email confirmation as below
"
hank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. This confirms your registration for the session on Saturday, 11 June, 2016 - 11:00 at Please note that this event is not confirmed! The exact date/time and location will be confirmed by email at a letter date prior to the event. We appreciate your understanding..

You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.
"

I am not sure if this is enough for eligibility to attend this session or do I need to send them further information?

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome Tukelly.

How long did you have to wait for a reply?
I think your confirmation would be sufficient to attend the seminar. Don't forget to register for it though!

tukelly

Apr 15, 2016
Hi Sanflower,

I just receive their reply within 1 day. Before I only send them my IELTS result and CV, I did not receive any reply after 1 week. Then, I resend them with my current employment reference. I am not sure whether the employment reference works in this case.

I just want to know when they will send the date/time/venue because in the email, there is no information of that.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jazozo said:
OK, thank you. Another assistance - I can't seem to write any text in the box. Please how have you been able to do this?

Also, can I still write something in the box even if I have never studied, lived or worked in NB? Thanks in advance.
Well try to update your Adobe.

However, honestly mine was handwritten but i still got an ITA

Jazozo

Apr 14, 2016
grayninja2014 said:
Well try to update your Adobe.

However, honestly mine was handwritten but i still got an ITA
Thank you; I managed to sort it out. I just resent the EOI and asked that the previous submission be ignored. I hope it works OK and my entry is not voided. Thanks again.

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tukelly said:
Hi Sanflower,

I just receive their reply within 1 day. Before I only send them my IELTS result and CV, I did not receive any reply after 1 week. Then, I resend them with my current employment reference. I am not sure whether the employment reference works in this case.

I just want to know when they will send the date/time/venue because in the email, there is no information of that.
30-45 days