+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Jessiein2015 said:
And please help, If my boyfriend is main applicant, do I need to attend information session also? And how about my daughter?
Hi Jessiein,

Neither you nor your daughter needs to attend the session. Just make sure your boyfriend register online well ahead of the time since the seats are limited.

Also, proof of fund is not required at all for attending the session. Your BF may however take copies of his and your IELTS report with him.

Jessiein2015

Sep 15, 2015
Thank you Rainforest, but are you sure we don't need to show them proof when attending information session? I got some words from the official website:
You must show proof of funds to settle in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you).

You will need to show proof to the Provincial Nominee Office you have enough money if you are invited to apply to immigrate.

The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family. We update these amounts every year.

Do you have the available financial resources in funds that you can access easily, not locked in properties or investments you cannot liquidate and use for your immigration easily? You must show us the proof of funds and show where from do you have the money in case you show a deposit in the last year. *
Yes
No

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Dear all,

NBPNP is asking for work experience supporting documents like pay stubs, tax certificates or work contract to some of the applicants from first batch.

So, if anyone like us didn't provided a work reference letter aligned with CIC requirements i.e. stating annual salary, work hours, referees name or so on, you better be prepared for such additional document request from NBPNP.

THANK YOU.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
fahad04 said:
Dear all,

NBPNP is asking for work experience supporting documents like pay stubs, tax certificates or work contract to some of the applicants from first batch.

So, if anyone like us didn't provided a work reference letter aligned with CIC requirements i.e. stating annual salary, work hours, referees name or so on, you better be prepared for such additional document request from NBPNP.

THANK YOU.
Hi fahah04,
This is helpful. Appreciated your updates!
Btw, Could you please help to add me to whatsapp of NBPNP +84903378047?

Thanks much!

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi All, I have send the EOI form, and also got invitation letter yesterday:
Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream.

So what's the next step? I just start 'Apply for Express Entry' on my cic account. Where should I indicate that I got the PNP invitation? (There is a question: Do you have Province/Territory Nomination certificate? I answered NO for this one. right?)

Thanks !

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
doravmon said:
Your expression of interest (EOI) has been selected and you are invited to submit a full application under the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Express Entry Labour Market Stream.

So what's the next step? I just start 'Apply for Express Entry' on my cic account. Where should I indicate that I got the PNP invitation? (There is a question: Do you have Province/Territory Nomination certificate? I answered NO for this one. right?)

Thanks !
Update: The question I anwered is : Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? I said NO...Am I correct?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
doravmon said:
Update: The question I anwered is : Has XXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? I said NO...Am I correct?
hi doravmon! congratulations on your ITA (invitation to apply). the email you received is not yet a nomination. it's only an invitation to apply for the provincial nomination. you are requested to send your full requirements to them. once successful, you will get a nomination and a 600points will be added in your express entry (CIC) points.

to answer your question, you are correct to put NO as answer to that question for now.

free8299

Mar 16, 2015
doravmon said:

Thanks !
Hi ,doravmon, may i ask when did you send the EOI form? thanks

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
neilyong7 said:
hi doravmon! congratulations on your ITA (invitation to apply). the email you received is not yet a nomination. it's only an invitation to apply for the provincial nomination. you are requested to send your full requirements to them. once successful, you will get a nomination and a 600points will be added in your express entry (CIC) points.

to answer your question, you are correct to put NO as answer to that question for now.
Thanks!!!! I will start preparing my documents now~ ;)

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
free8299 said:
Hi ,doravmon, may i ask when did you send the EOI form? thanks
I send it on Aug 5, but I didn't write my NOC code on the EOI form (I wrote an 'A').... so this took a while,
I give them a call on Sep 16 (They called me before...but I didn't get), and provide my NOC code, then got my invitation on Sep 22.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
What is the number to call

kojare123

Nov 17, 2014
hi everyone,, may I ask how whatsapp group works? sorry im not a techy person :D

i received my ITA last Sept 23 and i would like to ask if anyone also belongs to NOC 1111? lets share ideas in filing our application especially
on how we contact Accountants in NB for assessment since our profession is regulated... thank you so much

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
Rainforest said:
Yes Jake, you should do the both - different witness, spouse's info on page 3 of Form 002. Best of luck...
Guys, what made you decide that spouse should put any info on page 3 of Form 002? :mad:
In case of spouse you just put Not applicable or N/A in the first graphs.
I was so worried about this issue after having read this forum, that I sent an e-mail to NBNP regarding this issue today.

In my case, we firstly sent only first two pages for my husband. Then NBNP asked me to resend this form as the 3rd page is missing. So we signed it again, put N/A on the 3rd page and sent with courier to NB. They have already received it and replied on my query "The form is ok"

Jake Cuenca

Aug 13, 2015
butterfly777 said:
Guys, what made you decide that spouse should put any info on page 3 of Form 002? :mad:
In case of spouse you just put Not applicable or N/A in the first graphs.
I was so worried about this issue after having read this forum, that I sent an e-mail to NBNP regarding this issue today.

In my case, we firstly sent only first two pages for my husband. Then NBNP asked me to resend this form as the 3rd page is missing. So we signed it again, put N/A on the 3rd page and sent with courier to NB. They have already received it and replied on my query "The form is ok"
it seems this is an isolated case. there seems to be 1 evaluator who requires the 3rd page of form 002 to be filled up by spouse??? :-X