NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
butterfly777 said:
Guys, what made you decide that spouse should put any info on page 3 of Form 002? :mad:
In case of spouse you just put Not applicable or N/A in the first graphs.
I was so worried about this issue after having read this forum, that I sent an e-mail to NBNP regarding this issue today.

In my case, we firstly sent only first two pages for my husband. Then NBNP asked me to resend this form as the 3rd page is missing. So we signed it again, put N/A on the 3rd page and sent with courier to NB. They have already received it and replied on my query "The form is ok"
hi butterfly777! i also received an email from NB PNP officer asking to resend forms 001 and 002. they said:
1)me and my wife should not be witnesses in each of our forms
2) send page 3 for my wife's 002 form (which we excluded considering it is stated on top of the form "to be filled out by Principal Applicant).

I sent an email clarifying item 2 if we are to fill out my wife's details/information or just send the same copy with my info and here is her reply:
"For the Express Entry category, the spouse must also provide this form and her information is what’s required."

May I ask who was the officer who emailed you asking for a filled out copy of 002 page 3? Based on my discussion with other applicants, they were not asked to resend and some were able to clarify way back in July that it's okay to skip page 3. Not quite sure if there's an updated process on their end or it may be a calibration issue among all officers doing the review. ;)

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kanu said:
Thanks for the info guys.
Now only the below sessions are available:
Friday, 16 October, 2015 - 10:00 Warsaw, Poland--only for area residents
Friday, 16 October, 2015 - 13:45 Warsaw, Poland--only for area residents
Monday, 19 October, 2015 - 13:30 Athens
Hi! Where have you seen these dates? please, give the link.
livinginnb.ca is empty, there is only start page without any dates and without ability to register on the session.
I live 400 km from Warsaw and I've got all documents ready.

Please, help me with information about this sessions! :-[

alice_inw

Sep 21, 2015
Have anybody been in the similar situation: in my country banks do not carry out foreign demand drafts. We do not use personal checks either. Maybe it is possible to use any other payment method? SWIFT payment? Money order (Western Union? ect.)?

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
alice_inw said:
Have anybody been in the similar situation: in my country banks do not carry out foreign demand drafts. We do not use personal checks either. Maybe it is possible to use any other payment method? SWIFT payment? Money order (Western Union? ect.)?
I think that most people living outside Canada and US are in similar situation. I had to ask my relative in the USA to issue Foreign DD for me. May be you know somebody in these counties who could help you out?

alice_inw

Sep 21, 2015
butterfly777 said:
I think that most people living outside Canada and US are in similar situation. I had to ask my relative in the USA to issue Foreign DD for me. May be you know somebody in these counties who could help you out?
i do know somebody. i just figured that it would be less of a hustle to use another payment method, since i will need to send government of NB an original certificate, which means it has to be delivered to me from the, say, US first. Or they don't need original draft?
i asked them twice if i can use other method, but didn't get any reply :(
do u think it's a big risk just to use western union?

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
Yes, the need only original draft and, as I know, they don't accept Western Union as it must be on someone's name not just "Government of NB" or Ministry of finance :(

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
Hi everyone~ Have a question on form NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement.

Do we need to put our car, and RRSP from company and life insurance on it? THANKS!!!

Please help !!! ;) ;) ;)

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
doravmon said:
Hi everyone~ Have a question on form NBPNP-007 Personal Net Worth Statement.

Do we need to put our car, and RRSP from company and life insurance on it? THANKS!!!

Please help !!! ;) ;) ;)
You just need to show you have enough funds to settle as per CIC, no need to show all your savings and essets.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
butterfly777 said:
You just need to show you have enough funds to settle as per CIC, no need to show all your savings and essets.
Thank you !!

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
wisky said:
Hi! Where have you seen these dates? please, give the link.
livinginnb.ca is empty, there is only start page without any dates and without ability to register on the session.
I live 400 km from Warsaw and I've got all documents ready.

Please, help me with information about this sessions! :-[
I wrote e-mail to NBPNP and their reply was:

"The Warsaw session is cancelled"

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Guys...got nomination today...June batch EOI...AOR 26th Aug...No additional docs requested...

All the Best to everyone...