AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
I am currently working in Canada in a closed work permit. I went through eligibility for New Brunswick PNP. Only way, I can apply is by attending the information session. Please help me how to get schedule information on where and when it happens in Canada.

Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Guys...got nomination today...June batch EOI...AOR 26th Aug...No additional docs requested...

All the Best to everyone...
Congrats JZPASSI

samarth_patil2006

Oct 29, 2014
Guys,
Do we just have to send them an email stating my interest in NBPNP or we have to attach "NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form" with that mail too ?

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
It seems like only JZPASSI shares that he has got the nomination from NBPNP.

Does anyone else get it?

Also, Does anybody who AOR after 26/Aug get additional docs request emails?

My NOC is 2173, AOR is 31/Aug. Not receive additional docs request emails yet.

butterfly777

Aug 6, 2015
Two more guys from June ITA also got nominations earlier in September. And one rejection (Fahad) as I understand his occupation is regulated in NB, but he hasn't any canadian license to provide NBNP.
So be aware if someone's occupation is regulated and he is applying outside of Canada without canadian license or certification, his application won't go through even after ITA.

immi_bird

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
oh my god, did Fahad rejected??
he was a very good person, and so helpful. i hope him all the best in the future specially the immigration process.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
immi_bird said:
oh my god, did Fahad rejected??
he was a very good person, and so helpful. i hope him all the best in the future specially the immigration process.
Agreed with immi_bird. Fahad has been very helpful. I think NBPNP hasn't done a good job in way of controlling and negotiating with candidates from through their process. It seems like they still need to improve a lot.
Anyway, I also wish the best to Fahad in other immigration opportunities.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamason said:
I am currently working in Canada in a closed work permit. I went through eligibility for New Brunswick PNP. Only way, I can apply is by attending the information session. Please help me how to get schedule information on where and when it happens in Canada.

Thanks.
The Information Sessions schedule is usually shown in www DOT livinginnb DOT ca (sorry, I'm not allowed to post direct links yet)

At present, I think there are no sessions planned for the near future.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

As per their website, the eligibility for NB PNP still stays as either "information session" or "some connection to NB". Can we still submit an EOI despite not fulfilling either of these eligibility conditions? (I know, sounds stupid).

I'm asking because I read somewhere in this forum that someone submitted an EOI mail with subject "expressing of interest" and not fulfilling eligibility, but still got an invitation? This sounds unlikely to me now, my memory says I did read someone saying this.

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Can someone give me a list of documents required for CIC application for PNP nominees pls?

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
And I have another question, I am in Switzerland from the past 1 year now but an Indian citizen, so which visa office will handle my PR application?

Svetlanka

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI, the docs are almost the same like these for PNP. You can check for additional info here:
wwwDOTcic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp
Regarding visa office I am not sure, but I guess it should be the one that serves Switzerland.
Cood luck :)

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
hogiamisan said:
Agreed with immi_bird. Fahad has been very helpful. I think NBPNP hasn't done a good job in way of controlling and negotiating with candidates from through their process. It seems like they still need to improve a lot.
Anyway, I also wish the best to Fahad in other immigration opportunities.
Dear immi_bird & hogiamisan,

Thanks for your unbound compliments. From the very first time, I knew my occupation is regulated. But, NBPNP sent me ITA (EOI form has my NOC written) which made me confused that NBPNP might accept some of regulatory professionals. But I am proved wrong.

However, you can double check, as I know, june applicant rajanvnv have also regulated NOC. His application is still pending at NBPNP.

Finally, I am preparing for QUEBEC QSWP opportunity. Please, keep hope for me.

Thanks everyone.

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
fahad04 said:
Dear immi_bird & hogiamisan,

Thanks for your unbound compliments. From the very first time, I knew my occupation is regulated. But, NBPNP sent me ITA (EOI form has my NOC written) which made me confused that NBPNP might accept some of regulatory professionals. But I am proved wrong.

However, you can double check, as I know, june applicant rajanvnv have also regulated NOC. His application is still pending at NBPNP.

Finally, I am preparing for QUEBEC QSWP opportunity. Please, keep hope for me.

Thanks everyone.
I am sorry that I am going to post something not really relevant to NBPNP but I really wanted to continue Fahad's mention about Quebec

I also following it at this link http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/rules-procedures.html

There are some important notes:
  • IMPORTANT: The intake period will be announced during 2015-2016**
  • Applications submitted during the next application intake period must be sent using the new online tool, which will be available by the end of 2015 at the latest.
  • During this period, the Ministère will receive a maximum of 6300 applications for a selection certificate.

Hopefully, this would also be helpful to other members.

Michael

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
number411 said:
Hi all,

As per their website, the eligibility for NB PNP still stays as either "information session" or "some connection to NB". Can we still submit an EOI despite not fulfilling either of these eligibility conditions? (I know, sounds stupid).

I'm asking because I read somewhere in this forum that someone submitted an EOI mail with subject "expressing of interest" and not fulfilling eligibility, but still got an invitation? This sounds unlikely to me now, my memory says I did read someone saying this.
That's me. :)

I submitted with subject "Expression of Interest" and sent on July/17. My AOR is Aug/31. I haven't got any email back from NBPNP yet.