+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Also, dear rainforest, I hope if you are not wrong:

NBPNP-003 form addresses have two parts, for you and your spouse. The date format of this two is different. One is year/month and another is month/year, I think.

So, please check again before re-sending.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
neilyong7 said:
you're welcome rainforest. if i may ask, when did you receive a notification asking for an updated forms? and when did you receive your AOR? thanks!
Hi neilyong,

We had some one-on-one communication before. Seems like you forgot that entirely :\
Anyway, I received AOR on the 25th Aug and request for additional documents on 17th Sep. Hope, you already have your AOR by now.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
fahad04 said:
I should have written this earlier. But better late than never.

1. WES duplicate report package to NBPNP is somewhat electronic. They first charge 7$ for standard delivery but later, return that money and mail electronically to NBPNP.

3 persons fron NBPNP applicant of 1st batch (including me) got incomplete application mail from VO who requested a copy (Paper based) from WES. But dear, there is no need to sent your ECA copy or Order again to WES.

Just send a mail to your VO (the address from which the request mail came) stating that your WES ECA copy had already been delivered to them from WES according to WES your account information. That would suffice.

Nataly, Gladelu and myself have done this and NBPNP resumed processing our application by printing the electronic copy and also mailed to us within 5 minutes that everything's fine!

Hope this helps.
Dear Fahad,

Excellent updates. Yes, you are right, WES report that needs to be delivered to NBPNP should be an electronic one. Though, I think there is an option to place an order to WES for hard copy also. I also got this $7 refund from WES. By the way, Fahad, I think the request for "incomplete application" was issued from the NB Population Growth Division, not from the VISA office. To be on the safe side I'm actually thinking to send my original WES, since I have two copies of the report. As for the incomplete form what do you think - should I need to send the full document or only the page that they wanted me to check? As for the format of the date, you are absolutely right, there forms are a mess, particularly with inconsistent formats for dates and spaces....

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
rajanvnv said:
fahado04,
where are you getting these messages? Have they started processing your application. I haven't heard back from them after the initial FILE NUMBER. Which NOC CODE HAVE U APPLIED.
Dear rajanvnv,

Sorry for replying late. My NOC is 2132 and I am getting this messages through the whatsapp group created by JZpassi consisting 1st NBPNP applicants.

Any news from your side. Have you heard anything from NBPNP? However, not hearing back from NBPNP before 1.5 months (according to present processing duration) is a good sign.

Thanks.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Rainforest said:
Dear Fahad,

Excellent updates. Yes, you are right, WES report that needs to be delivered to NBPNP should be an electronic one. Though, I think there is an option to place an order to WES for hard copy also. I also got this $7 refund from WES. By the way, Fahad, I think the request for "incomplete application" was issued from the NB Population Growth Division, not from the VISA office. To be on the safe side I'm actually thinking to send my original WES, since I have two copies of the report. As for the incomplete form what do you think - should I need to send the full document or only the page that they wanted me to check? As for the format of the date, you are absolutely right, there forms are a mess, particularly with inconsistent formats for dates and spaces....
Dear Rainforest,

Believe me, there is no need to order WES ECA report again. However, you can send one of your ECA copy if you want.

But my suggestion is, first mail NBPNP about WES ECA had already been delivered to them. Then wait for 2 working days for their reply and if there is no/negative reply, then you go for sending one of your ECA copy.

And for the second question of yours, I would suggest, only send that specific page which they asked to you. The more page you send, the more confusion/error will be there.

Also, by VO I meant PETL officer. Sorry for the misunderstanding happened.

Thanks.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
fahad04 said:
Dear Rainforest,

Believe me, there is no need to order WES ECA report again. However, you can send one of your ECA copy if you want.

But my suggestion is, first mail NBPNP about WES ECA had already been delivered to them. Then wait for 2 working days for their reply and if there is no/negative reply, then you go for sending one of your ECA copy.

And for the second question of yours, I would suggest, only send that specific page which they asked to you. The more page you send, the more confusion/error will be there.

Also, by VO I meant PETL officer. Sorry for the misunderstanding happened.

Thanks.
Fahad,
I'm not going to order another WES report; I'll just send the extra report that I have with me (WES used to issue two ECA copies before; I think, now they just issue one).

And thanks for your suggestions on the NBPNP 003 form. I fully agree with your point and would send only the page they mentioned; I may just add the signature page as well.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Rainforest said:
Fahad,
I'm not going to order another WES report; I'll just send the extra report that I have with me (WES used to issue two ECA copies before; I think, now they just issue one).

And thanks for your suggestions on the NBPNP 003 form. I fully agree with your point and would send only the page they mentioned; I may just add the signature page as well.
All the best to you.

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Rainforest said:
Hi neilyong,

We had some one-on-one communication before. Seems like you forgot that entirely :\
Anyway, I received AOR on the 25th Aug and request for additional documents on 17th Sep. Hope, you already have your AOR by now.
yeah totally forgot, my bad! thanks for sharing the date you received a request for addtl requirements. As for my AOR, a bit weird as I did not receive the usual AOR mail however i did get an email on sept 16 asking to update my 001 and 002 forms and the email already contains my PNP number. i did send them an inquiry twice though following up on my AOR. they confirmed they received my docs and in the process of first review and be patient for the results but they never shared my pnp number. anyways, they were asking to update my 001 and 002 forms as my spouse cant be my witness in the said forms. so am I as witness for my wife's form. they also asked to fill out page 3 of my wife's 002 form with her information. at first we skipped the said page for her form since it was stipulated to be for principal applicant only. we already sent the updated forms the following day and is expected to be delivered on tuesday.

Rainforest

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
neilyong7 said:
yeah totally forgot, my bad! thanks for sharing the date you received a request for addtl requirements. As for my AOR, a bit weird as I did not receive the usual AOR mail however i did get an email on sept 16 asking to update my 001 and 002 forms and the email already contains my PNP number. i did send them an inquiry twice though following up on my AOR. they confirmed they received my docs and in the process of first review and be patient for the results but they never shared my pnp number. anyways, they were asking to update my 001 and 002 forms as my spouse cant be my witness in the said forms. so am I as witness for my wife's form. they also asked to fill out page 3 of my wife's 002 form with her information. at first we skipped the said page for her form since it was stipulated to be for principal applicant only. we already sent the updated forms the following day and is expected to be delivered on tuesday.
Hi neilyong,

Good to know about your updates. However, I've been reading your post with concern. I did the same mistake (if it is so!!) you did regarding the witness, that is to say, I am the witness for my spouse's from and my spouse is for mine. I don't know whether they would come back again and ask me to send these forms. There was a post in this forum which assured that this is okay to act as an witness for spouse's form as the officer in the info session has confirmed this, but looks like it's not okay.

Also, I didn't fill out page 3 of Form 002 with my spouse's info. The heading of the said page reads "To be completed by the principal applicant" Therefore, my spouse only filled out first 2 pages and leave the third page blank. Now I'm a bit confused...

Anyhow, lets hope for the best and see what comes up............

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi All,

My application is in Express Entry Pool since long with 363 points. I am really feeling very disappointed now as I don't think there is any chance of getting ITA. I need guidance on below two things to improve my score:

PNP : Can I apply to any PNP program from outside Canada without Job Offer and without canadian work ex and Education?
Job Offer : I am currently in USA and tried a lot to get through jobs in canada but same reply from everywhere "We are looking for either PR holders or citizens". I am in software development , please guide how to get through jobs in canada.

Also, any job consultants who can help or Any immigration consultant who can help in PNP. Please suggest..

Thanks in advance...

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
Hello Guys,

This is my first post on this forum.

I just submitted my profile in express entry pool. My total score is 375. I feel it is very low to get an ITA. Therefore I have been thinking about applying for NBPNP. But I have some questions.

1. Do I need to stay in NB even though I get job in some other province? Because at the moment I don't have any offer.
2. I have experience in NOC 2174 and NOC 0213. My recent experience is in NOC 0213. Should I apply based on recent experience?
3. How good NB is for Team Leaders (Software Development Leads)?

neilyong7

Star Member
Jul 21, 2015
New Brunswick
Category........
PNP
Rainforest said:
Hi neilyong,

Good to know about your updates. However, I've been reading your post with concern. I did the same mistake (if it is so!!) you did regarding the witness, that is to say, I am the witness for my spouse's from and my spouse is for mine. I don't know whether they would come back again and ask me to send these forms. There was a post in this forum which assured that this is okay to act as an witness for spouse's form as the officer in the info session has confirmed this, but looks like it's not okay.

Also, I didn't fill out page 3 of Form 002 with my spouse's info. The heading of the said page reads "To be completed by the principal applicant" Therefore, my spouse only filled out first 2 pages and leave the third page blank. Now I'm a bit confused...

exactly the same understanding as we did base it on the guide provided in this forum too. considering that you had the same "mistake" but it wasn't mentioned in your addtl requirements email, could it be dependent to the evaluator/reviewer of our application? if i may ask, who emailed you askijg for the addtl/updated requirements?
ours was Karen L.

thanks!

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dear neilyong7, fahad04, Rainforest

You guys have made this thread is much more interesting and promising with your great updates. I am very happy that after the weekend, a lot of people have got request additional docs email from NBPNP.

Congratulations and wish you all would soon get nominations from NBPNP.

Please keep updated on this thread !

Michael

Jake Cuenca

Aug 13, 2015
Rainforest said:
Hi neilyong,

OMG :eek:

I believe most of us made our spouse witness and also regarding page 3 of form 002, we didn't put up any information for spouse.

I'm about to submit my full application, would it be advisable to change my witness and also fill up page 3 of form 002 for my spouse? :-X