Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Dear all,
If someone has claimed self employed experience in the NBPNP, please let me know which documents I have to submit for claiming this experience.
I just have 35 more days to submit the application.
@NzKhn please If you could help me.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Dear all,
If someone has claimed self employed experience in the NBPNP, please let me know which documents I have to submit for claiming this experience.
I just have 35 more days to submit the application.
@NzKhn please If you could help me.

Hello

As per NBPNP application guidelines : " Self employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience " - so you will need reference letters from companies and/or individuals who hired you, as well as pay stubs, receipts, etc. showing clearly the payment made for services rendered. The reference letter should follow a similar template as a work reference letter

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hello

As per NBPNP application guidelines : " Self employed individuals must provide documentation from 3rd party individual(s) indicating the service provided along with payment details. Self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable evidence of work experience " - so you will need reference letters from companies and/or individuals who hired you, as well as pay stubs, receipts, etc. showing clearly the payment made for services rendered. The reference letter should follow a similar template as a work reference letter
Thank you for the detailed response.
I own a marble factory and we sale marble for flooring, stairs and kitchens.
I have Income tax returns, registration with Chamber of Commerce, National Taxation Number, reference letters from my customers and suppliers.
I can also provide my bank statement indicating payments to vendors from my bank account. A few transactions from customers can also be shown in that account.
Would these documents suffice?
Would these documents suffice?

rids1208

Apr 23, 2020
Does Anyone know how much time is to taken for nominations under skilled worker with employer support steam under nbpnp? Thanks in advance...

Reactions: arpit102

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Does Anyone know how much time is to taken for nominations under skilled worker with employer support steam under nbpnp? Thanks in advance...
Did you get the nomination?
I am yet to submit my documents

Last edited:

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Is their any inland applicant that got approved without proof of fund? I was asked for one and I’m wondering if the officer is missing something, cic doesn’t require proof of fund from skilled workers with job offer.
Any response will be appreciated