Canada
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
12-01-2021
AOR Received.
10-01-2022
Hi,
I would like to know for skilled worker stream does the work exp of 1560 hrs over a period of one year needs to be continuous or can it be non-continuous.

Sandy77

Feb 28, 2020
Hi guys. I am new to this forum. I believe candidates have started getting LOI on Federal express profile since yesterday ie Feb 27, 2020. What is the minimum score to get invite? Thanks

topacs

Jan 29, 2019
Can one use an online session organized by New Brunswick to create an EOI.. (Have you attended an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months? )

Gbaby889

Feb 9, 2020
Can one use an online session organized by New Brunswick to create an EOI.. (Have you attended an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months? )
What was your NOC and when did you attend the session?

picchim

Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know I had made a mistake while choosing my NOC but submitted my PR application. Most of my job duties match NOC 1311 and NOC 1111 partially. The thing is I have been working as an Accountant for 5 years now. Initially when I joined my job duties were those that are mentioned in NOC 1311. Now after 2 years in my job I've been additional tasks that are mentioned in NOC 1111. If change my NOC code & job experience in EE profile, does that raise a redflag?

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Hello all,

Any one received LOI in EE for NOC - 0631. Last year NB issued lot of LOI's however I did not receive.
PLease advise if any one with same NOI

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Seems like the entire world got stopped because of Corona. Anyone with good luck to receive LOI/ITA/Nomination?

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Please has anyone who has a relative outside NB gotten ITA after LOI/EOI before?
I attended Utrecht information session, I got LOI on Feb. 21 and submitted EOI same day. On March 16, I got an email from NB that they noticed I answered YES to having a relative in another province, that I should clarify that. Which I did. My brother in law lives in Saskatchewan (5months).
Since after my reply to them, I have not heared anything.
Please has anyone been in this situation or you know someone, please respond so my mind can be made up. What can I do? This is because I noticed those without relative were given ITA same day I got this email.
Thank you.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Thanks for your reply. I didn't know I had made a mistake while choosing my NOC but submitted my PR application. Most of my job duties match NOC 1311 and NOC 1111 partially. The thing is I have been working as an Accountant for 5 years now. Initially when I joined my job duties were those that are mentioned in NOC 1311. Now after 2 years in my job I've been additional tasks that are mentioned in NOC 1111. If change my NOC code & job experience in EE profile, does that raise a redflag?
No, it does not. The issue you are having is quite common. Hence read the outlines, responsibilities etc, and not just the title.

If the job responsibilities match 70% or more, it is a good fit.

Do not worry about that. However, if you wish to explain - you can do in an LOE to IRCC as well as NB!

And in my eyes, it is recommended, as I have seen several GCMS notes of applicants and anything you change in EE, any webforms, calls - everything is recorded.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Please has anyone who has a relative outside NB gotten ITA after LOI/EOI before?
I attended Utrecht information session, I got LOI on Feb. 21 and submitted EOI same day. On March 16, I got an email from NB that they noticed I answered YES to having a relative in another province, that I should clarify that. Which I did. My brother in law lives in Saskatchewan (5months).
Since after my reply to them, I have not heared anything.
Please has anyone been in this situation or you know someone, please respond so my mind can be made up. What can I do? This is because I noticed those without relative were given ITA same day I got this email.
Thank you.
Having a relative in a different province may give them a hint that you may not stay. But in your case, it is clear - he has been there for merely 5 months.

I recommend leaving them an email and explaining to them your interest of staying in NB, in fact, if you wish- we can reach out to them and check. Let me know.