+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Having a relative in a different province may give them a hint that you may not stay. But in your case, it is clear - he has been there for merely 5 months.

I recommend leaving them an email and explaining to them your interest of staying in NB, in fact, if you wish- we can reach out to them and check. Let me know.
Yes we can.

rids1208

Apr 23, 2020
Have you got nominated ?
Im Im applying under NBPNP EMPLOYER SUPPORT. Got the ITA and going to submit docs soon. Id like to get clarity on the below

1- funds requirement for NBPNP Employer Support?
2- processing time after nomination:INB portal takes online application but post nomination you need to mail the docs physically to Sydney VO for CIC process, how long do they take for paper based applications?

rids1208

Apr 23, 2020
Can u tell me what is noc yours ?
Please when filling the ITA form for NB, under the Personal net worth section where you have Current accounts, is one expected to give details of all accounts owned or just accounts for POF?

In page 21 of the link below, it says "Submit your invitation to apply from New Brunswick"
https://welcomenb.ca/content/dam/wel-bien/pdf/ExpressEntryGuide-E.pdf

Does this mean submit the application or does it mean to submit copy of the ITA only if so, please how will one do this?

Thank you.

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
Hi
NOC Code: 4011( professor of university).I make the profil of express entry in 19 December 2019. I have nand 7 of TEF. I wait a NOI of NBPNP. It's open or no?

Miak2661

Jun 22, 2018
Hello world! :):):):):)

I hope you all are doing great today.

I’m an nbpnp applicant and I did my soft landing, I reported it and put in my overseas address since it was a soft landing, and now I’m still overseas and I haven’t decided when to move to NB yet.

My question is, how long can I stay outside NB/Canada before I make the big move?
I really appreciate if someone can help me from their experience :rolleyes:

Thank you :):):):):)
Hi AtlanticCat. I have same situation of yours. I did soft-landing and I had very short period so I had to stay in ON for 1 week then I returned back overseas. What happened to you case? do you have any suggestions?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Has anyone ever received an ITA without the specifications below:
No NB connection
No Job offer
Outland
Did not attend information session
Didn’t receive an LOI in EE profile?
Just by making a profile on INB portal and submitting EOI?
Thanks in advance.