+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Prayerworks

Aug 2, 2020
Please has anyone who has a relative outside NB gotten ITA after LOI/EOI before?
I attended Utrecht information session, I got LOI on Feb. 21 and submitted EOI same day. On March 16, I got an email from NB that they noticed I answered YES to having a relative in another province, that I should clarify that. Which I did. My brother in law lives in Saskatchewan (5months).
Since after my reply to them, I have not heared anything.
Please has anyone been in this situation or you know someone, please respond so my mind can be made up. What can I do? This is because I noticed those without relative were given ITA same day I got this email.
Thank you.
I had the same situation. I explained my sister just moved to British Columbia to join her husband. I got an ITA

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Please enlighten me, can I apply for NBpnp without job offer
Yes you can. My husband has been successfully nominated by NB and we are now waiting for the final decision from Ircc.

Pls read the following extract from their website.

2. New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs.

Candidates selected in this manner will receive a Notification or Letter of Interest (LOI) from the Province of New Brunswick via their Federal Express Entry account. Candidates who do receive a Letter of Interest from the Province of New Brunswick should proceed in the following manner:

1. Register in INB and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Express Entry Stream.
  2. Once your EOI is successfully submitted, contact us at entree.express.entry@gnb.ca with the subject line: NB LOI.
Include in your message:

– Your full name, as it appears in your INB profile;
– a pdf copy or screenshot of the Letter of Interest that you received to your Federal Express Entry account;
– your federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******).

Once we verify your LOI and acknowledge receipt of your message, we will then send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream via your INB Notification Centre.

All candidates invited in this manner must meet regular eligibility requirements of the program and submit a complete and correct application to be considered for provincial nomination

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hi All,

NB is iniviting outland people?
if yes wat is the CRS and details
We were nominated by NB in October 2019, after that also I know of many people who have been nominated by NB. Many of these, including us, are Outland. However, in recent months due to Covid PNP invitations have been rare, I havent heard any news about NB PNP.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Yes you can. My husband has been successfully nominated by NB and we are now waiting for the final decision from Ircc.

Pls read the following extract from their website.

2. New Brunswick will, on occasion, invite candidates directly from the federal Express Entry pool in response to provincial labour-market needs.

Candidates selected in this manner will receive a Notification or Letter of Interest (LOI) from the Province of New Brunswick via their Federal Express Entry account. Candidates who do receive a Letter of Interest from the Province of New Brunswick should proceed in the following manner:

1. Register in INB and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Express Entry Stream.
  2. Once your EOI is successfully submitted, contact us at entree.express.entry@gnb.ca with the subject line: NB LOI.
Include in your message:

– Your full name, as it appears in your INB profile;
– a pdf copy or screenshot of the Letter of Interest that you received to your Federal Express Entry account;
– your federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******).

Once we verify your LOI and acknowledge receipt of your message, we will then send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) to the New Brunswick Express Entry Stream via your INB Notification Centre.

All candidates invited in this manner must meet regular eligibility requirements of the program and submit a complete and correct application to be considered for provincial nomination
Could you please share your NOC code and score

EmanSkyeSeth

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi,
Anybody here just recently submitted their documents to IRCC after nomination through NB PNP with employer support? I just want to ask if you just need to submit copies of birth certificates & marriage certificate or you need the originals?
I have been a bit confused because according to checklist, it says "Copy" but one friend told me that they have submitted the originals (they have consultant whilst we are processing on our own). In another forum, I have read that you don't need to submit the originals but need those documents to be "certified true copy".
I am planning to submit only copies, will it be enough?

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hi, how did you come about the score 71. Did you apply on the NB site? I’m also NOC 1311 and hoping to be picked from the federal pool. Thanks for your reply.
The score of 71 is calculated in the EOI. You fill up the EOI only after NB sends you a Letter of Interest

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Has anyone ever received an ITA without the specifications below:
No NB connection
No Job offer
Outland
Did not attend information session
Didn’t receive an LOI in EE profile?
Just by making a profile on INB portal and submitting EOI?
Thanks in advance.
I dont think you can create and submit EOI unless you have a job offer or unless they send you LOI

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hi,
Anybody here just recently submitted their documents to IRCC after nomination through NB PNP with employer support? I just want to ask if you just need to submit copies of birth certificates & marriage certificate or you need the originals?
I have been a bit confused because according to checklist, it says "Copy" but one friend told me that they have submitted the originals (they have consultant whilst we are processing on our own). In another forum, I have read that you don't need to submit the originals but need those documents to be "certified true copy".
The consultant may have taken originals for scanning. If you are applying online through Express entry then you need to submit only scanned copies of original documents.

glowingglory

May 24, 2018
Hi,
Hello! I would like to ask how long it took you to receive nomination from NB? We are planning to apply through employer support stream also. Thank you.