+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
hey thanks for your info.
So shall I try to attend an info session now and wait it open again?

I think it's best to attend an info session and then send an EOI. There are several coming up - you can check livinginnb.ca for the session dates.

However, I must mention that some people have gotten lucky; though they did not attend any info session they still received ITA to submit full application.

Personally I did not want to take a chance in case my application got rejected, so I attended the info session when it was scheduled.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Do you have any idea regarding refusal of application??
I mean how much time they will take to refused an applicant if they want?? Would they let that applicant know within very quickly or they will just take as the usual time like another applicant?? I am just curious about this matter. God knows what will happen with my application. I got an email just a few hours back from NBPNP office. The officer who is working on my application sent me that email and asking a missing document by mail. it was Consent & Declaration form for my wife that I had forgotten to send. Now I have sent that document and I am really amazed that they ask me to send by mail.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@SRayhan87 Relax, I don't think they would have asked you to send the document if they planned to reject your application.

Unless they find the person blantantly lied about something or withheld information I don't think your application would be rejected

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
Definitely necessary to have EE profile. In the forms and the website, they tell you to create an EE profile if you haven't done so already.

"All nominees of the NBPNP EELMS must have a profile in the CIC Express Entry pool to receive a NBPNP electronic nomination. "

"*All individuals who receive an invitation to submit an application must first have created a profile in the federal Express Entry system.
The NBPNP needs the Express Entry Profile Number and the Job Seeker Validation Code for all applications.
*Please ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP."

But I have found in FAQ of NB-

17. What is the process for prospects who want to use both the Provincial Nominee Program and the Federal Express Entry system?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:
a. apply to the NBPNP first, receive a nomination, and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

b. fill out the federal Express Entry profile prior to submitting an EOI to the NBPNP. When the candidate receives a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a nomination certificate, they increase their likelihood of being invited to apply to permanent residency by CIC.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
But I have found in FAQ of NB-

17. What is the process for prospects who want to use both the Provincial Nominee Program and the Federal Express Entry system?

There are two ways to do this. A person can:
a. apply to the NBPNP first, receive a nomination, and then fill out an Express Entry profile; or

b. fill out the federal Express Entry profile prior to submitting an EOI to the NBPNP. When the candidate receives a nomination certificate, they will update their Express Entry profile.

In either case, once a person updates their Express Entry profile to show they have a nomination certificate, they increase their likelihood of being invited to apply to permanent residency by CIC.
Until you create an EE profile and submit it, you are NOT in the Federal Express Entry pool. This means that there is no chance for you to be nominated by any other provinces like Ontario or Alberta, who pick candidates directly from the Federal Express Entry pool. And you will also NOT be eligible for the direct ITA draws from Express Entry. If you are intent on only going for the NB PNP, then you can wait until the nomination and then create your EE profile. And EE profile is valid for a year from the time you create it.

Reactions: Kingsukrahman

Runaway Train

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Seniors,

Is it ok to send EOI first before attending information session? I have booked but haven't confirmed from their side yet.

Thanks in advance.