+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
There was a job fair but not that productive. Gave them resume.Nothing came out of it.
Session was in Feb 2017.
I am a Senior QA Analyst and wife is a project manager.

Hi,
From where did you know about this session in New York, Can you lease suggest.

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
We attended a NB PNP information session in New York.

Attended info session Feb 2017.

Sent EOI in September when the window opened slightly.

Got ITA from NB in October 2017

Sent application to NB PNP - November 2017

Received nomination Jan 2018

Received ITA from IRCC Jan 2018

Hello, Did you hire a consultant to guide you on the steps or you explored on our own. Please suggest

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All,
Can you please suggest if we are ready to invest in existing business in NB, and not an existing business in India, can we still attend info session for business people category.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi All,
Can you please suggest if we are ready to invest in existing business in NB, and not an existing business in India, can we still attend info session for business people category.
Check this link for how to become an Immigrant Entrepreneur: http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/becoming_an_immigrant-entrpreneur.html

NB PNP Information Sessions for Business People are for those who are Entrepreneurs only - it says so on the livinginnb.ca website.

The criteria for Entrepreneurs for NB PNP (from official NB website):

NBPNP – Entrepreneurial Stream
The Entrepreneurial Stream was developed for experienced business owners and senior managers who wish to become permanent residents by owning a business in New Brunswick (NB) and managing it, while residing in the Province.

Eligibility Requirements
  • have an eligible connection to New Brunswick; and
  • be between 22-55 years of age; and
  • have a score of at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark Test in speaking, listening, reading and writing competencies in English or French; and
  • have completed a minimum of two years of full-time post-secondary education after completing high school; and
  • have a verifiable personal net worth** of at least CAD $600,000 of which CAD $300,000 must be liquid and unencumbered funds; and
  • have at least three out of five years of experience in managing and owning a business (of at least 33.3%);
    or
    have five years out of five of experience in a senior business management role or more;
    and
  • want to live permanently in New Brunswick, while owning and managing a local business; and
  • be able to invest at least $250,000 CAD of your own funds to establish a business in NB.
Priority Sectors
  • Information and Communications Technologies
  • Financial Services and Insurance
  • Contact Centres/Back Office Operations
  • Health and Life Sciences
  • Professional Services
  • Food Processing
  • Value-added Wood
  • Aerospace and Defence
  • Advanced Manufacturing
  • Agriculture
  • Tourism

belleshoe

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Would like to know if my cousin can make it and what should she do next.
1. She was accepted by the company in NB already
2. She alredy have ielts
3. No relatives in NB
4. She was under NBPNP with employer support.
Whats her 1 st step? (Complete NBPNP checklist.)

What is the dependent? She is single. But she have her parents and 3 other siblings which totals to 5. Are they classified as her dependents? If so, then it would seem she need proof of funds for 6 people including herself?

Please correct me if im wrong that the proper procedure is to pass the checklist of NBPNP then if they reply and nominate her, then that is the time she have to.complete the CIC checklist is tht right?

Thanks much for those who can help...

Can any one please clarify the dependent part?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Can any one please clarify the dependent part?

Hi @belleshoe

You can bring family members with you to Canada if they were processed for permanent residence as your dependents. This includes:
  • your spouse or common-law partner
  • your dependent child
  • your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent child
  • a dependent child of a dependent child
The family members that can’t come with you include:
  • your parents
  • grandparents
  • brother or sister
  • uncle or aunt
  • nephew or niece
  • other relatives
Your dependents can’t arrive in Canada before you. They must arrive with you or after you. You may be able to sponsor them after you immigrate to Canada.

Therefore in @Haponesa cousin's case, she must first get PR and settle in NB and then she can sponsor her parents and siblings to come to Canada.

Reactions: belleshoe

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
Dear concern, I have sent EOI in june18 & still waiting for reply.

I have family in NB, completed IELTS, 2 Bachelor's Degree (ECA), 10 years job experience.

Will I get ITA from NB? Please, let me know. Thanks anyway.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Dear concern, I have sent EOI in june18 & still waiting for reply.

I have family in NB, completed IELTS, 2 Bachelor's Degree (ECA), 10 years job experience.

Will I get ITA from NB? Please, let me know. Thanks anyway.

NB PNP usually takes between 45 - 60 to reply with an ITA. Wait a couple more weeks and you should hopefully get an ITA by then, especially since you have family connections in NB and that is Priority 1 on their list.

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
NB PNP usually takes between 45 - 60 to reply with an ITA. Wait a couple more weeks and you should hopefully get an ITA by then, especially since you have family connections in NB and that is Priority 1 on their list.

Hello, after sending EOI to NB by email, an automatic reply has come and said-

PLEASE NOTE:

We are only accepting EOIs from people currently working in New Brunswick OR from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de francais (TEF), and with experience in the occupations listed on our website.
Please continue to monitor our website for any future changes.

Here, they did not say about family in NB. But in their website- they mention- family , work or french language in their priority list. Would you please explain these matter.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi @Kingsukrahman

This is the standard automated mail they send to those who submit an EOI. I suggest that you wait and see for the 45-60 days (end of July to mid August) if they issue an ITA. Again, you have a very good chance since you have relatives in NB.

Reactions: Kingsukrahman

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Suggestion Post!
Got ITA on 12th June and they ask to submit the full application within 45 days. But the problem is, I could not able to join their information session which I mentioned in my application. I registered and entitled for that session, even I have email communication with them regarding their session. when I was preparing for attending an information session, al on a sudden my mother in law got an infection on her surgery area and this was really bad. Note: she is a cancer patient, that time she was under chemotherapy. I had to cancel my trip to Singapore due to concentrating on her treatment.
In the meantime, I got the chance to send EOI to NBPNP and I applied stated my registration date on EOI information session. I was facing a dilemma whether I will apply or not. As this is a golden chance for me so I decided to apply and sent all the required paper they asked.

They received my application and sent an email as informed me that they assessing my paper. I have also included a Letter of explanation citing why I was unable to attend their session, also attache all medical paper which was given by the hospital and doctor. Now, my situation is I am going through a very nervous time. Although I have sent the proof why I was totally unable to attend their session at that moment, still I am thinking there is no hope that they will accept my reasons. If they unaccepted my reasons and refused my application I will be broken as a brick. Please give me some hope, so that I can breathe easily.

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
OK, So here are my points:
Age I get 12/12 points - 35 years
First (French)Official Language 0/24
Second (English) Official Language 4/4
Education 23/25 - Master Evaluation
Experience -11 points
Arranged offer of employment (AOE) - 0
Adaptability - 5 points
Total - 12+ 4+23+11+5 = 55
Please tell me where I am filling it wrong. Thanks
yes...you filled it wrongly.

I calculated your point based on your IELTS results CLB 7 and your total point would be not below 67.