+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

tmadhu

Jun 16, 2018
Suggestion Post!
Got ITA on 12th June and they ask to submit the full application within 45 days. But the problem is, I could not able to join their information session which I mentioned in my application. I registered and entitled for that session, even I have email communication with them regarding their session. when I was preparing for attending an information session, al on a sudden my mother in law got an infection on her surgery area and this was really bad. Note: she is a cancer patient, that time she was under chemotherapy. I had to cancel my trip to Singapore due to concentrating on her treatment.
In the meantime, I got the chance to send EOI to NBPNP and I applied stated my registration date on EOI information session. I was facing a dilemma whether I will apply or not. As this is a golden chance for me so I decided to apply and sent all the required paper they asked.

They received my application and sent an email as informed me that they assessing my paper. I have also included a Letter of explanation citing why I was unable to attend their session, also attache all medical paper which was given by the hospital and doctor. Now, my situation is I am going through a very nervous time. Although I have sent the proof why I was totally unable to attend their session at that moment, still I am thinking there is no hope that they will accept my reasons. If they unaccepted my reasons and refused my application I will be broken as a brick. Please give me some hope, so that I can breathe easily.
Don worry everything you explained in LOE.... So def you will get nomination ...... i have seen ppl who have not got invitation to attend but successful in getting nomination from NBPNP ..... So be cool

Reactions: SRayhan87

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Dear concern, I have sent EOI in june18 & still waiting for reply.

I have family in NB, completed IELTS, 2 Bachelor's Degree (ECA), 10 years job experience.

Will I get ITA from NB? Please, let me know. Thanks anyway.
Hi, may I know whay subject line you used in your EOI? I have a family also in NB. Actually I submitted my EOI last June 20 using the info session I attended 2 years ago. Im planning to resubmit my EOI next month this time using relative/family as the subject line.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi, may I know whay subject line you used in your EOI? I have a family also in NB. Actually I submitted my EOI last June 20 using the info session I attended 2 years ago. Im planning to resubmit my EOI next month this time using relative/family as the subject line.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.
The website tells you what to put on the subject line of the email but the general subject line is (Connection to NB) - (NBPNP Information Session) - (Date of Session) - (City, Country) - (Job title and NOC Code)

So it would be something like:
Connection to NB - NBPNP Information Session - 21 June 2018 - Kiev, Ukraine - Software Engineer NOC 2173

Or if you have family in NB:
Connection to NB - Relatives in NB

Reactions: ratm_clone

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks.

Hi, as per NB website, I have used as subject line- Connection to NB - Work in NB. After submitting EOI, what auto reply you have got? As far as I know, one must apply before 15 in every month. I am in confused, whether I would wait or submit EOI again.

Thanks anyway.

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Hi, as per NB website, I have used as subject line- Connection to NB - Work in NB. After submitting EOI, what auto reply you have got? As far as I know, one must apply before 15 in every month. I am in confused, whether I would wait or submit EOI again.

Thanks anyway.
Hi, appreciate your reply.

Same auto reply you received - currently working in NB and french language.

Are you currently in NB?

Actually Ive also read it here that one must submit every 1st -15th of the month. I will try to resubmit it first week of August. By then it will be 45 days since I submitted my EOI.

The waiting is really somehow stressful.

ratm_clone

Star Member
May 22, 2016
The website tells you what to put on the subject line of the email but the general subject line is (Connection to NB) - (NBPNP Information Session) - (Date of Session) - (City, Country) - (Job title and NOC Code)

So it would be something like:
Connection to NB - NBPNP Information Session - 21 June 2018 - Kiev, Ukraine - Software Engineer NOC 2173

Or if you have family in NB:
Connection to NB - Relatives in NB
Thanks. Appreciate the reply.

I will use this one. I will resubmit my EOI next month.

If you dont mind me asking, what is your timeline?

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Hi,
It's pretty simple to write the subject line. They specifically mentioned what you should write in your subject, so don't worry, Just follow the procedure.
My timeline:
EOI sent to NBPNP on 3rd May, 2018
ITA Received: 12th June, 2018
Application Submitted: 4th July, 2018
AOR Received: 10th July, 2018

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
Hi, appreciate your reply.

Same auto reply you received - currently working in NB and french language.

Are you currently in NB?

Actually Ive also read it here that one must submit every 1st -15th of the month. I will try to resubmit it first week of August. By then it will be 45 days since I submitted my EOI.

The waiting is really somehow stressful.
Hi, thanks for sharing your thought. No, I am not in NB? What about you?

Kingsukrahman

Jul 11, 2018
Hi @Kingsukrahman

This is the standard automated mail they send to those who submit an EOI. I suggest that you wait and see for the 45-60 days (end of July to mid August) if they issue an ITA. Again, you have a very good chance since you have relatives in NB.

Thanks for your reply, Anyway, is it necessary to have an Express Entry profile & job validation code to send EOI or after getting ITA to submit full application? If anyone do without EE profile, would it be OK?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thanks for your reply, Anyway, is it necessary to have an Express Entry profile & job validation code to send EOI or after getting ITA to submit full application? If anyone do without EE profile, would it be OK?
Definitely necessary to have EE profile. In the forms and the website, they tell you to create an EE profile if you haven't done so already.

"All nominees of the NBPNP EELMS must have a profile in the CIC Express Entry pool to receive a NBPNP electronic nomination. "

"*All individuals who receive an invitation to submit an application must first have created a profile in the federal Express Entry system.
The NBPNP needs the Express Entry Profile Number and the Job Seeker Validation Code for all applications.
*Please ensure that your federal Express Entry profile is valid and active for at least 6 months from the date you submit your application to the NBPNP."

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
hi there,
I saw in previous step by step guide mentioning there is an open category for several NOCs. But I just check the website and see below:
-- my questions is : so only onshore people who is also speaking French as the 1st language with below NOC could be considered? So Open category is closed?

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:

• Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
  • Computer network technician (2281)
  • Software engineers and designers (2173)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Cooks (6322)
  • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
  • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
  • Managers in health care (0311)
  • Retail sales supervisors (6211)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
@ppuu they stopped the Open Category quite a while back.

Now they accept EOIs only from those who

1. Have relatives in NB

Or

2. Work in NB

And they also accept EOIs from those who can demonstrate French Ability via TEF result AND are in one of the in-demand categories

Also NBPNP temporarily accepts EOIs from those who have attended an info session in the past 2 years and have experience in any of the in demand occupations mentioned. That window last opened on 1st May 2018, and before that on 31st January 2018.

ppuu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2018
@ppuu they stopped the Open Category quite a while back.

Now they accept EOIs only from those who

1. Have relatives in NB

Or

2. Work in NB

And they also accept EOIs from those who can demonstrate French Ability via TEF result AND are in one of the in-demand categories

Also NBPNP temporarily accepts EOIs from those who have attended an info session in the past 2 years and have experience in any of the in demand occupations mentioned. That window last opened on 1st May 2018, and before that on 31st January 2018.
hey thanks for your info.
So shall I try to attend an info session now and wait it open again?