+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
Good Day.

Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities in New Brunswick, Canada and for submitting your resume and attending the information session.

There is potential of a future position for yourself based on your skills and expertise. Would you please send along immigration paperwork requirements to accompany your resume including IELTS results, WES Certificate, and Police Certificate (if you haven't submitted them already). This is to ensure your file is complete and ready if you are matched to a position.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

....This is the mail I got from the recruiter that interview me in onevof the NB session this year. Please what does this really mean, is there any thing to hope about it.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
....This is the mail I got from the recruiter that interview me in onevof the NB session this year. Please what does this really mean, is there any thing to hope about it.
They have contacted you as they had said! This looks like a good chance for you to get PR with employer support! :) Congrats.

Just clarify what exactly you need to send them and how it will work in terms of submitting an application. Because it sounds like they will create your file? But I'm sure you will get job offer and nomination soon. :) Good luck!

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
They have contacted you as they had said! This looks like a good chance for you to get PR with employer support! :) Congrats.

Just clarify what exactly you need to send them and how it will work in terms of submitting an application. Because it sounds like they will create your file? But I'm sure you will get job offer and nomination soon. :) Good luck!
Amen, thank you....... Just that I have not heard anything again since April, I don't know what is really happening.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Amen, thank you....... Just that I have not heard anything again since April, I don't know what is really happening.
They are quite inconsistent when it comes to their processing and contact times. I'm sure if you have read the posts in this thread and various other threads in this forum, you will see, there does not seem to be any set time for them in terms of turnaround time.

But as I said, I'm sure you will get job offer and nomination soon. Keep faith and have patience. One thing that IS consistent is that all of us have to learn to have patience. Lol.

sososuku

Star Member
Jul 3, 2018
They are quite inconsistent when it comes to their processing and contact times. I'm sure if you have read the posts in this thread and various other threads in this forum, you will see, there does not seem to be any set time for them in terms of turnaround time.

But as I said, I'm sure you will get job offer and nomination soon. Keep faith and have patience. One thing that IS consistent is that all of us have to learn to have patience. Lol.
Infact I really appreciate you for giving me a new hope. Infact,when I contacted them again they said they will contact me as soon as anything comes up that matches my skills and expertise.
Thanks a lot, Incase of any opportunities please keep me posted.

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello I registered for info session in Ho Chi Minh, I would like to ask when they would give out the confirmation of attendance? Thank you!

trisha15

Jul 23, 2018
Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals currently employed in New Brunswick and from potential applicants who demonstrate French as a first language, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in the occupations below:

• Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
  • Computer network technician (2281)
  • Software engineers and designers (2173)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Cooks (6322)
  • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
  • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
  • Managers in health care (0311)
  • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
Hello there. Above quoted is the recent update of NB website. Family supporter is not option for me as it is already closed. Do you think I can still send EOI under subject line 'Connection to NB - Relatives in NB' and my NOC is 2231 (Civil Engg Technologist and Technician), even though it is clearly stated they will only accept EOIs from stated above? Thank you.

Last edited:

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hello there. Above quoted is the recent update of NB website. Family supporter is not option for me as it is already closed. Do you think I can still send EOI under subject line 'Connection to NB - Relatives in NB' and my NOC is 2231 (Civil Engg Technologist and Technician), even though it is clearly stated they will only accept EOIs from stated above? Thank you.
On the same website, they also say:

Please note that New Brunswick is only accepting Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the PNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream from individuals employed in New Brunswick or applicants who:

• have a job offer (NOC 0, A or B) from a New Brunswick company; OR

• have a family member living in New Brunswick (principal applicant or spouse has a child, brother, sister, parent, grandparent, uncle or aunt, who is at least 18 years old and has lived in New Brunswick for at least one year as a permanent resident or citizen of Canada); OR

• demonstrate French as a first language or a high degree of proficiency, proven by a Test d’évaluation de français (TEF), and with experience in one of the occupations below

So I think, you CAN send an EOI with Connection to NB - Relatives in NB

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Infact I really appreciate you for giving me a new hope. Infact,when I contacted them again they said they will contact me as soon as anything comes up that matches my skills and expertise.
Thanks a lot, Incase of any opportunities please keep me posted.
All the best and I hope it works out for you soon :)

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi guys,
My NOC is listed in NBPNP’s new update. But I don’t have any relatives in NB. Any thoughts on this ?

If you have attended an NBPNP session in the past 24 months or you have a high TEF score, you can try and send through an EOI and see what happens. They will probably open the window for submissions of EOI for information session attendees in August or September.