+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Mhey Jyn

Jun 21, 2018
Hello! Just confused because we have already paid for almost half of the contract price of the house and we can actually sell it and let the buyer pay for the remaining amoryization. So it is actually an asset but just not liquid yet. But how to show that in the form?
Were only planning to sell that after we get PR because right now, our cash in the bank is already enough as settlement fund.
You put the market value in the real property portion then the remaining mortgage in the liability

Reactions: pizzacat

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Asking the below so that I am well prepared with all documents when the ITA comes through from NBPNP.

I don't own any property and the car I currently use is a rental.
I have a credit card with one bank (Bank A) that has a very minimal debt outstanding, which I pay off every month.
All my Settlement funds are in a savings account with another bank (Bank B), and is enough for the amount required by NBPNP and CIC.

Do I still need to put the credit card in the Net Worth form?

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Asking the below so that I am well prepared with all documents when the ITA comes through from NBPNP.

I don't own any property and the car I currently use is a rental.
I have a credit card with one bank (Bank A) that has a very minimal debt outstanding, which I pay off every month.
All my Settlement funds are in a savings account with another bank (Bank B), and is enough for the amount required by NBPNP and CIC.

Do I still need to put the credit card in the Net Worth form?
Yes, you have to list all credit or liabilities. If that is minimal then that should not be a problem declaring it as long as you still meet the required fund.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Yes, you have to list all credit or liabilities. If that is minimal then that should not be a problem declaring it as long as you still meet the required fund.
Thanks! Will do so

Edited:

Sorry I forgot to ask - can a Demand draft be used to pay the processing fee of $250?

Last edited:

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
Payable online thru credit card: www.snb.ca/NBPNP )
Print a copy of the transaction proof after payment is made. Attached to the Form NBPNP-011SW (07/2016)

Thanks! Will do so

Edited:

Sorry I forgot to ask - can a Demand draft be used to pay the processing fee of $250?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Payable online thru credit card: www.snb.ca/NBPNP )
Print a copy of the transaction proof after payment is made. Attached to the Form NBPNP-011SW (07/2016)
I know the fee can be paid through credit card. I just want to know if alternatively, I can use a demand draft instead.
I do not use the credit card I have much, hence my credit card debit being low :)

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
I know the fee can be paid through credit card. I just want to know if alternatively, I can use a demand draft instead.
I do not use the credit card I have much, hence my credit card debit being low :)
Paying thru credit card is actually easier because you can confirm that you already paid unlike submitting the demand draft with your application. This prolongs the process.
You can use debit card as long as your card has visa/mastercard logo and you have enough balance in your account (ask your bank). You can also ask a friend or someone to pay for it online.

xel01

May 12, 2016
Hi all,

Where should the bank certification be addressed? Is it ok to include my wife's salary account solely under her name? Or do we have to change it to joint?