+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

nocturn98

Jul 28, 2016
Hi,

Please add me on the whatsapp group +971509501169.

July 20, 2016 - ITA received from Dubai Session
July 30, 2016 - Paper Application sent via DHL

Thanks.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
nocturn98 said:
Hi,

Please add me on the whatsapp group +971509501169.

July 20, 2016 - ITA received from Dubai Session
July 30, 2016 - Paper Application sent via DHL

Thanks.
Hehe ambilis naprepare ang mga docs a. Good job hehe

Bakasyon ngayon ang nb...sana bukas mamigay sila uli ng mga Good news (usually Tuesdays at Fridays sila nagbibigay e)

nocturn98

Jul 28, 2016
LokiJr01 said:
Hehe ambilis naprepare ang mga docs a. Good job hehe

Bakasyon ngayon ang nb...sana bukas mamigay sila uli ng mga Good news (usually Tuesdays at Fridays sila nagbibigay e)
Onga, dami kasi binigyan ng ITA nung umattend ako ng session (approx 150+), baka maubos yung slot. ;D

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isaiah4031 said:
Yup. They should charge you only 33.9 CAD. They refunded 41.81 CAD to my credit card. In my case, I emailed WES right after I made the payment of 75.71 CAD.
Hi! I've seen this post just now. I also paid 75 CAD through my CC for the WES. Can you please me what to do about this?

PurpleStar

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
ilas2312 said:
Hi! I've seen this post just now. I also paid 75 CAD through my CC for the WES. Can you please me what to do about this?
Just send them an email or go to their site and click the contact us button. Request for thefund for the cic copy and standard delivery.

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PurpleStar said:
Just send them an email or go to their site and click the contact us button. Request for thefund for the cic copy and standard delivery.
Thank you!! =)

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!

Pa-add naman po sa WhatsApp group +639778228953.

Thank you! =)

diaa_algazzar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
123pinoy said:
is your NOC is their demand list? if not, can you try another NOC related to what you are doing but in their demand list?
i know some people who went to January session until now after 3 EOIs, still no ITA....
I also know applicants who went to January session, did not get ITA after so many EOI.... but they finally got an ITA when they went to a June session.. they got spot ITA... so its kinda rough.. the competition is getting tough with many spot ITAs and many info session..

keep sending the EOIs.. you can try to catch their attention by writing a good story for the question "why are you a good candidate for NB"
i know people who wrote a lengthy one after their first EOI were not given ITA.. but after answering that question with a lengthy answer, they got it.

keep trying.. dont lose hope.. you have 2yrs to send as many EOIs
Really appreciated

Ann Santos

Aug 6, 2016
Hi All,

New to this forum and I am really happy to see a lot of useful information.

We received on the spot ITA after the Information Session held in Dubai on 20th July. We have 45 days to submit a full application which will be on 3rd September 2016. We are aiming to submit by 20th August at the latest, some of our documents are coming from the Philippines.

Let us all keep praying and remain hopeful! :D

Ann Santos

Aug 6, 2016
Hi,

Kindly add me as well on WhatsApp group...0501911830...

All documents almost ready and we are aiming to submit full application to NBPNP latest 20th July.

Thank you!

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Hello to all.

Anyone experience the same.

My Status: I received email from NB asking for additional docs.

1 Provide proof of a completed foreign educational credential through an ECA report issued by a CIC designated organization, indicating the authenticity and equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to a completed Canadian educational credential(s)- For users of World Education Services (WES), please select the NBPNP as the recipient of your WES report, note that we cannot verify the authenticity of your report until you do.

Issue: I just finish my Master Degree, recently graduated - as proof that I am taking Master degree study, I include Original True Copy of Grades, Certificate of Completion/Graduation and Expected date of Graduation, I include this to my application.

TOR & Diploma is not available yet. Per the school, it could take months.

My BS degree, it was assets by WES and it was sent together with all my documents and still, their asking for Education credential. I believe, what they are asking is for my Master degree. (correct?)

Question: What is the docs I needed to provide as proof that I finish my Master degree beside docs I mentioned above. I have 30days to comply and no way I can have the Diploma and TOR on time.

Thanks sa mga magreresponse.

reiner

Star Member
May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
July 5, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
September 26, 2016
Passport Req..
January 5, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 17, 2017
LANDED..........
March 15, 2017
Sep1223 said:
Hello to all.

Anyone experience the same.

My Status: I received email from NB asking for additional docs.

1 Provide proof of a completed foreign educational credential through an ECA report issued by a CIC designated organization, indicating the authenticity and equivalency of your completed foreign educational credential(s) to a completed Canadian educational credential(s)- For users of World Education Services (WES), please select the NBPNP as the recipient of your WES report, note that we cannot verify the authenticity of your report until you do.

Issue: I just finish my Master Degree, recently graduated - as proof that I am taking Master degree study, I include Original True Copy of Grades, Certificate of Completion/Graduation and Expected date of Graduation, I include this to my application.

TOR & Diploma is not available yet. Per the school, it could take months.

My BS degree, it was assets by WES and it was sent together with all my documents and still, their asking for Education credential. I believe, what they are asking is for my Master degree. (correct?)

Question: What is the docs I needed to provide as proof that I finish my Master degree beside docs I mentioned above. I have 30days to comply and no way I can have the Diploma and TOR on time.

Thanks sa mga magreresponse.
As I've understand on the e-mail that you've received you need to have your Masters degree evaluated by WES and let WES send them a cioy of the result. The only dilemma is that you won't be able to get your TOR and duplima within 30 days, which is needed for your WES evaluation.

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
reiner said:
As I've understand on the e-mail that you've received you need to have your Masters degree evaluated by WES and let WES send them a cioy of the result. The only dilemma is that you won't be able to get your TOR and duplima within 30 days, which is needed for your WES evaluation.
thanks Reiner for quick response.

What do you suggest other docs I can provide as proof?