+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP-EELMS 2015 Filipino applicants join here!!!

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
palawander said:
Just got CIC ITA and in the process of accomplishing forms online. What is the definition of 'immediate family'. I am married. Does 'immediate family' still cover my parents, siblings & nephews/niece? Or since I am married, it icludes my spouse and child/ren?

Only your spouse and children is your immediate family now, since you are already married.

ZYGMA

Star Member
May 21, 2015
who has tried here getting police clearance in Singapore? diba kailangan sya sa CIC application? the problem is when i called Singapore ayaw nila mgbigay unless there is written statement from immigration na kailangan sya.. but if I will wait for the CIC eh 60 days lang po diba to apply baka hindi umabot.. huhuh

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
ZYGMA said:
who has tried here getting police clearance in Singapore? diba kailangan sya sa CIC application? the problem is when i called Singapore ayaw nila mgbigay unless there is written statement from immigration na kailangan sya.. but if I will wait for the CIC eh 60 days lang po diba to apply baka hindi umabot.. huhuh
hello... just google SPF certificate of clearance... lahat online na.. wala ng walk-in.
mabilis lang sila. it wont consume your 60days.. mine took about 10days.. once you get your CIC ITA letter, you will need to upload it to SPF website.. along with a generic checklist from CIC (to show thats its one of the requirements for PR Canada application).

goodluck!

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
palawander said:
Just got CIC ITA and in the process of accomplishing forms online. What is the definition of 'immediate family'. I am married. Does 'immediate family' still cover my parents, siblings & nephews/niece? Or since I am married, it icludes my spouse and child/ren?
Congrats! pls share your info here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GuSuHyOldwrCc2b5jpSvFwbFESOZibPMWAa-z6nBNq0/edit#gid=1782415382

ilas2312

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PurpleStar said:
Just send them an email or go to their site and click the contact us button. Request for thefund for the cic copy and standard delivery.
I'm thanking for this post kasi na-refund yung excess 33 CAD charge ng WES sakin. I just informed now. Thank you to the people here!

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Hi guys,

I just received nomination today via my CIC account but no email yet from NB and no ITA yet from CIC.

For the purpose of preparation since my score dramatically increased, what I need to prepare for the next steps. NB guide mentioned that I will have to upload my applications & supporting documents. May I know for those gone through this steps, Ano mga docs po ang pinasa nyo? Para ma ready ko na po incase makareceive ng ITA.

Salamat!!!! God Bless Us All.....

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123pinoy said:
hello... just google SPF certificate of clearance... lahat online na.. wala ng walk-in.
mabilis lang sila. it wont consume your 60days.. mine took about 10days.. once you get your CIC ITA letter, you will need to upload it to SPF website.. along with a generic checklist from CIC (to show thats its one of the requirements for PR Canada application).

goodluck!
Hi 123pinoy

When you applied in the CIC stage , how much do you have to pay ? For example whats the cost for two people ? And did you got your passport request yet ?

Cheers mate :)

lhenzph

Aug 20, 2016
Guys Newbie here.. Kaka request KO pa Lang ng transcript to be deliver Sa Wes.. And waiting for my Ielts Result.. Gusto KO Sana mag try Sa NBPNP.. Question is kaylan po Kaya susundo Na session dito Sa Manila.. And merun po akong kapatid Na Canadian citizen pero Sa Alberta sya..mahirap makapasok need muna ng job offer.. Pede ba KO mag apply Sa NB. Kahit May kapatid ako Sa Ibang province?? Thanks po Sa mag rereply

Lanes33

Jun 24, 2016
lhenzph said:
Guys Newbie here.. Kaka request KO pa Lang ng transcript to be deliver Sa Wes.. And waiting for my Ielts Result.. Gusto KO Sana mag try Sa NBPNP.. Question is kaylan po Kaya susundo Na session dito Sa Manila.. And merun po akong kapatid Na Canadian citizen pero Sa Alberta sya..mahirap makapasok need muna ng job offer.. Pede ba KO mag apply Sa NB. Kahit May kapatid ako Sa Ibang province?? Thanks po Sa mag rereply
Based po dun sa info session namin may nagtanong din po same case as yours, the reply was they encourage that one must apply sa province kung asan andun yung relatives. Sa form din po na isa-submit sa nb you need to declare your relatives from other province, but if you can prove to them po cguro na you will really settle down in nb & not move to alberta once you get the nomination, including detailed settlement plan, then bka po may chance.
As for info session in ph, if meron man bka nx year na kc dami na silang pending for review this year.

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
Sep1223 said:
Hi guys,

I just received nomination today via my CIC account but no email yet from NB and no ITA yet from CIC.

For the purpose of preparation since my score dramatically increased, what I need to prepare for the next steps. NB guide mentioned that I will have to upload my applications & supporting documents. May I know for those gone through this steps, Ano mga docs po ang pinasa nyo? Para ma ready ko na po incase makareceive ng ITA.

Salamat!!!! God Bless Us All.....
Congratulations!!

Do you follow PJ's blog - canada dream diary? There a guide for the full app.
ACtually, its the same documents you prepared for NB + Police certificates + medicals + updated bank docs

123pinoy

Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
24-Jun-2016
AOR Received.
04-Aug-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
01-Jul-2016
lildip said:
Hi 123pinoy

When you applied in the CIC stage , how much do you have to pay ? For example whats the cost for two people ? And did you got your passport request yet ?

Cheers mate :)
Hi there! heres the link for the updated Fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

Application fee is 550CAD per adult, 150CAD per child
RPRF fee is 490CAD per adult, child is exempted

I'm still waiting for the request for RPRF payment :)

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
123pinoy said:
Hi there! heres the link for the updated Fees: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/inFORMation/fees/index.asp

Application fee is 550CAD per adult, 150CAD per child
RPRF fee is 490CAD per adult, child is exempted

I'm still waiting for the request for RPRF payment :)
Thanks a lot ! so if i am selected , me and my wife have to pay 2080 CAD in total.

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
123pinoy said:
Congratulations!!

Do you follow PJ's blog - canada dream diary? There a guide for the full app.
ACtually, its the same documents you prepared for NB + Police certificates + medicals + updated bank docs
Hi 123Pinoy,

What is the link for PJ's blog?

Sep1223

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 7, 2016
AOR Received.
June 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec
Passport Req..
Jan 10
Hi guys,

maraming salamat po sa tulong nyo.

Nakareceive po ba kayo agad ng NB Nomination Cert? Wala pa kase ako natatanggap pero sa CIC ko, meron na, updated na sila nag nominate.. Kaylangan ko pa ba wait yung NB Nomination Certificate?

About naman po sa CIC EE application.. Binago nyo pa po ba yung question dun na Has n***** received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?
Una kase NO answer ko dito nung wala pa ako nomination.. since meron na ako nomination, kaylangan ko pa ba baguhin ito? kase yung score ko, updfated na agad. Pumasok na yung 600 point kahit di ko pa nababago..

Thanks po.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Happy Monday po sa inyong lahat :) Bagong week na naman so *hopefully* may mga bagong AORs, ADRs at nominees sa atin :D

Congrats sa mga naambunan last week, andadami nyo hehe