+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

SerPounce

Oct 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm starting the NNAS process, and within the past 5 years, I had a poor experience with an employer (they fired me after I had an injury that I have recovered from). How will this affect my application?

Dairmeey

Nov 30, 2019
Hello. Please is it possible for Nnas to evaluate and give advisory report without submitting any English test result such as ielts?? I want to apply to cno and I’m probably going to get an English waiver so since nnas comes first, can I get evaluated by nnas without English test result ?

Nurseincanada

Aug 17, 2019
Hello. Please is it possible for Nnas to evaluate and give advisory report without submitting any English test result such as ielts?? I want to apply to cno and I’m probably going to get an English waiver so since nnas comes first, can I get evaluated by nnas without English test result ?
Yes, you can go ahead with NNAS without your english requirement.

DreJam

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello, I'm a Registered nurse from Jamaica, I have started the process of IEN in March 2020, NNAS currently received all my documents and I'm waiting for their evalution, haven't got an update since. Alberta is the province I chose as I am currently waiting for spousal sponsorship approval of PR. What is the next step after NNAS?

Dipak07

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, My wife has finished Bsc Nursing from India and she has 3 yrs of experience.
So what is the correct procedure to work as a Registered Nurse here in Canada?

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
Hello, My wife has finished Bsc Nursing from India and she has 3 yrs of experience.
So what is the correct procedure to work as a Registered Nurse here in Canada?
First apply to NNAS for qualification assessment and get the advisory report and then to state regulatory body.

Janehor83

Jan 24, 2019
Hello. I have not found a single post mentioning Ivey group. This month I signed a job offer for a PSW position with a nursing home in Sudbury area, Ontario through an IVEY recruiting company, but their main condition is licensing for a nurse through NNAS. Has anyone heard of this company?

Dairmeey

Nov 30, 2019
Hello. I have not found a single post mentioning Ivey group. This month I signed a job offer for a PSW position with a nursing home in Sudbury area, Ontario through an IVEY recruiting company, but their main condition is licensing for a nurse through NNAS. Has anyone heard of this company?

Yes I have heard of the company. Are you in Canada already or still in your home country ? Have you started your registration with NNAS or not?

Janehor83

Jan 24, 2019
I still in my home country, however I am afraid to start the registration process and pay fee at 650 dollars. I understand that my maximum IELTS score is 6.

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
Hello,
I am RN in my home country, I am already RPN in Ontario, working for 3 years (Before NNAS, I applied to CNO). Recently, I decided to apply NNAS for RN.
My first application, my ID was mailed to NNAS from Canada 1 month ago and my status still shows " still waiting documentation". It is just ID, why it is taking for long time?!

I have some questions for this application
・How long did it take to update status? Did you send documents by regular mail or express?
・I took some postgraduate courses in Ontario and worked as RPN in Ontario for years.
Does someone have similar situation? (After became RPN, applied RN) If so, did you submit the documents for experience and education in Ontario too?

I am thinking to take a RN for IEN course, but for the application I have to submit CNO letter for evaluation for RN......

Hi, I have somewhat similar situation. I first trained as an RPN in Ontario in 2010 - graduated 2012. I then did a top up of my degree to a BScN at a UK university as I am originally from the UK. I was hoping to apply for the RN class in Canada. I have about 5 years of "RN" experience outside of Canada.

KEI3

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, I have somewhat similar situation. I first trained as an RPN in Ontario in 2010 - graduated 2012. I then did a top up of my degree to a BScN at a UK university as I am originally from the UK. I was hoping to apply for the RN class in Canada. I have about 5 years of "RN" experience outside of Canada.
Did you submit RPN verification and if you have RPN working experience did you submit it too?

I originally graduate RN program(3 years associate degree) outside of Canada and applied RPN in Ontario. I became a RPN without any courses, but I did CAS. Since then, I am working as RPN in Ontario and I finish bachelor's nursing course in my home country and took some postgraduate course in Ontario.
I hope they consider the postgraduate course.

I submitted RPN experience in Ontario and CNO verification too, but I am not sure if they consider RPN registration and experience for RN applicant......