+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Nurseincanada

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

Anyone willing to shed some light on CAS for Rpn in Ontario. I need to know if any private organization or institute or any person can help start and guide through this CAS process.

Thanks in advance

#stan

Dec 4, 2017
Hello Folks,
Can someone help sharing materials and recourses like websites and app, books etc for the CPRNE exam, (RPN).
If u have any materials kindly please share me with sijo.stanly@gmail.com
Thankyou.

Tennam

Aug 20, 2020
I have more than 10 years of experience in Nursing, but the NNAS form has space to mention only last 5 years of work. Can I mention previous 5 years of experience on the form separately?

dhamid

Sep 17, 2018
How much it cost to complete competency gap in ontario for RN? @rn_ontario0007
Is it better to go to college or university?
I urgently need help
Any reply is appreciated
It depends on your competency gap. If it's a 1 or 2 you can do it with a college. If it's a lot of it you can do it at University. University one is a 2 years program and only 60 admissions are granted every year. Also admission is only limited to ontario residents for the university competency gap program.

https://rncompetencies.ca/

https://www.fanshawec.ca/pt/bie2-bridging-internationally-educated-nurses

https://coned.georgebrown.ca/courses-and-programs/academic-pathway-for-internationally-educated-nurses-program

Review these sites to understand more.

arawa

Feb 16, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am an international nurse trained in Nigeria but now working in the United Kingdom. Does any extra lincense like being a public health nurse alongside your registered nurse affect your NNAS evaluation

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi I am working as LPN since 2011. Can I use that as my experience when I apply for NNAS? Anyone here who have the same situation? I am a BSN graduate 2006 in the Philippines. Can you pls let me know what the result of your assessment?Thank You.

Ibangar

Sep 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hi everybody..
M new here..
I applied for CARNA nd going through NNAS process.. All documents have recieved to NNAS showing ready for evaluation except language profeciency test ...
My IELTS score is overall 6.5 which are not comparable as the minimum required score is overall 7 ..
Can i send my document with this score??
Plz help..

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi everybody..
M new here..
I applied for CARNA nd going through NNAS process.. All documents have recieved to NNAS showing ready for evaluation except language profeciency test ...
My IELTS score is overall 6.5 which are not comparable as the minimum required score is overall 7 ..
Can i send my document with this score??
Plz help..
Definitely not...OBS must be 7..

Reactions: Ibangar

KEI3

Aug 3, 2020
Hi I am working as LPN since 2011. Can I use that as my experience when I apply for NNAS? Anyone here who have the same situation? I am a BSN graduate 2006 in the Philippines. Can you pls let me know what the result of your assessment?Thank You.
If you already applied for RN before, I think you should go to the regulatory body directly.

Reactions: Geoche

KEI3

Aug 3, 2020
If you already applied for RN before, I think you should go to the regulatory body directly.
RPN experience is not considered as RN experience, so if you have not being working for many years (as RN) safety practice is expired.

KEI3

Aug 3, 2020
From the CNO website "I'm an IEN who applied to the College before NNAS came into effect in 2014. At that time, my application was refused. Now I would like to apply again. Do I have to apply to NNAS first?
Yes. "

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Thank you for responding. Anyone here who applied recently CNO/B.C. and did not have RN experience for so many years? My last experience as RN was 2009. What is the result of the assessment? They said the result is maybe to go back to school BSN. I don't want to go ahead with the long process if the result is to go back school for 4 years again. Thank you.

Jimk

Star Member
Feb 11, 2019
Hi all,
Am new to this group..
my time line
Applied - dec 2019
Completed all document submission on nov 2020.
Dashboard - ready for review.
Any idea how long from here?