File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Med's Request
30-01-2020
Med's Done....
16-02-2020
Interview........
N/A
Hi fellow RN's! Looking for advice here. Graduated BSN 2011 with last nursing experience in 2014. Now, will be arriving mid next year in Ontario. What will be my options here? I will undergo NNAS or better enroll to a 2 year RPN course? which is more practical? Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
m from india.i applied for nnas few month ago.
i passed out bsc nursing in 2010. I applied for my registeration.Meanwhile i join job as i didnt want to waste my time.i got my registeration no after 6-7 month.
it is common in india.but yesterday i got mail about verification of same.i mean nnas says how u started working before your registeration.They need answer on it.Can anyone suggest me what can i do.Any suggestion will be valuable plz.waiting for your reply...

Hello.

I am currently in the same situation. I have an inquiry sent to my employer as to how they allowed me to work before registration. As it is common in India.
It would be very helpful if you can tell me what did you do about this situation and what response was provided from your side ans was is satisfactory for them?

Thanks.

Ibangar

Sep 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello everyone..
Somebody told me that i will have to do ielts for two times firstly for NNAS nd afterthat for the province for where i applied for??? Is that true???
Feeling bewilderedo_Oo_O

mehmi

Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone
I am done with nnas (applied for ontario) and recieved my advisory report today. Its non- comparable( expected) with 46.84 % for RN and im currently working as LPN in bc . So do i have to do the whole rn program again or just only the area that are not comparable. Please reply who already went through this process and what are the next steps.
Thanks

RD7575

Jul 7, 2020
I am Newbie here,
I am Graduated as RN from India in 2010 and working as RPN in Alberta last 4.5 years. I applied with NNAS in June 2020. All mine documents already been submitted and since Dec 9 its showing ready to review. I applied for CNO and what are my chances to get eligibility to write exam?
I am scared of 2 years of courses or OSCE.
How long NNAS will take for application process?
Can somebody please help.

Nurseincanada

Aug 17, 2019
I am Newbie here,
I am Graduated as RN from India in 2010 and working as RPN in Alberta last 4.5 years. I applied with NNAS in June 2020. All mine documents already been submitted and since Dec 9 its showing ready to review. I applied for CNO and what are my chances to get eligibility to write exam?
I am scared of 2 years of courses or OSCE.
How long NNAS will take for application process?
Can somebody please help.
You can not apply to CNO before the NNAS advisory report is issued.

Younique

Mar 15, 2019
Hello,

I'm about to begin my process of being a registered nurse in Canada. Province of interest is NS.

I'm a little bit confused on if I should go for NNAS or apply directly for Masters in Nursing. I would appreciate yips or advice on this.

Thanks

rhodacalimlim

Dec 18, 2020
Hi, can anyone tell me which province is the easiest to register as RN or RPN? Been out of nursing practice for 2 years but presently residing here in Yukon.

dusty_rose

Oct 30, 2019
Hello.

I am currently in the same situation. I have an inquiry sent to my employer as to how they allowed me to work before registration. As it is common in India.
It would be very helpful if you can tell me what did you do about this situation and what response was provided from your side ans was is satisfactory for them?

Thanks.
Hi! How did you application go? Did they eventually accept your reason for no prior registration?