+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Dazelmom

Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone,

This is a Nurse Educator here from Alberta. I am willing to help in here with all your queries what you have. As being in the same background, as an International I am volunteering to help IENS with their application process and queries.

I’m not might be able to reply back at the same time, because of my busy teaching scheduling. But i will try my best to login frequently here and help all of you :)

I would be very happy to assist here someone and see you becoming a Nurse in Canada :)

Thanks

Reactions: DreJam

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
HI i only have to do NCLEX which i am doing last week of this month as got somewhat comparable from NNAS i just want to ask how I can fulfil the criteria of authorization to work criteria as I am in Australia at the moment Can you please help in this I want to apply for job from Here once I got registration i am in paediatric Nurse working in Melbourne.

Mapleleaves21forever

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Category........
Other
Passport Req..
waiting....
I had already written NCLEX, as I am a US educated nurse. The same exam is used in the United States.
I didn't attend any preparation for IENCAP except the one run by HealthForce Ontario. The US nursing education is pretty identical to the Canadian one, so there was nothing new to learn for IENCAP, for me.
If you have taken NCLEX-RN in us, does CNO tell you to write it again? Since the exam is same? Please let me know! Thank you

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi I just finished NNAS process and advisory report issued from Ontario. At present CNO office is closed for further process.
Can anyone suggest what is the next steps with CNO now.
Thanks

Last edited:

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
hello I am in same boat. I have 8 years experience as a RPN in ON. I applied to NNAS after a year got assessment now CNO gave me two options 1 do RN programe.
2, OSCE.
thanks
I also did my initial training as an RPN in Ontario before doing an upgrade to a BScN and worked as an RN outside of Canada. Where did you do your RN training and what kind of course was it?

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
I also did my initial training as an RPN in Ontario before doing an upgrade to a BScN and worked as an RN outside of Canada. Where did you do your RN training and what kind of course was it?
I did RN program in India. and I got RPN eliglblty without any course. now I did couple of certifications. which NNAS didn't considered. now I will do OSCE. after the COVID. thanks.

Reactions: jobin05

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I did RN program in India. and I got RPN eliglblty without any course. now I did couple of certifications. which NNAS didn't considered. now I will do OSCE. after the COVID. thanks.
Any suggestion for OSCE preparation???
I met certain people they said OSCE is hard better to go for study,But i dnt want to study for 2yrs .Is there anyone who clear OSCE?
Kindly suggest preparation course or material if any known?
Thanks in advance

Diana Arun

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi Guys,
I received my NNAS report from Ontario since i am studying RN program in BC I want to port my report to BC . so can anybody please tell me id BC accept ported reports?