+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

KEI3

Aug 3, 2020
Hello,
I am RN in my home country, I am already RPN in Ontario, working for 3 years (Before NNAS, I applied to CNO). Recently, I decided to apply NNAS for RN.
My first application, my ID was mailed to NNAS from Canada 1 month ago and my status still shows " still waiting documentation". It is just ID, why it is taking for long time?!

I have some questions for this application
・How long did it take to update status? Did you send documents by regular mail or express?
・I took some postgraduate courses in Ontario and worked as RPN in Ontario for years.
Does someone have similar situation? (After became RPN, applied RN) If so, did you submit the documents for experience and education in Ontario too?

I am thinking to take a RN for IEN course, but for the application I have to submit CNO letter for evaluation for RN......

Pinay RN

Aug 14, 2020
In addition to what @RN_0001 said,

Just in case if you are eligible for Language Waiver. You also send reference letter from your employer, that explains the core areas of communication skills in English with some examples along with employer forms and job description documents that you send to CNO .

It will speed up the process as it takes time for them to process the documents.

They won't waive after seeing your complete job description or employment form which clearly state practice of settings is English. They will still need another letter from your supervisor/employer to claim that waiver.
Hi everyone! I would just like to ask about the employment form, can HR sign instead of the direct supervisor? Thank you in advance!

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,
I am RN in my home country, I am already RPN in Ontario, working for 3 years (Before NNAS, I applied to CNO). Recently, I decided to apply NNAS for RN.
My first application, my ID was mailed to NNAS from Canada 1 month ago and my status still shows " still waiting documentation". It is just ID, why it is taking for long time?!

I have some questions for this application
・How long did it take to update status? Did you send documents by regular mail or express?
・I took some postgraduate courses in Ontario and worked as RPN in Ontario for years.
Does someone have similar situation? (After became RPN, applied RN) If so, did you submit the documents for experience and education in Ontario too?

I am thinking to take a RN for IEN course, but for the application I have to submit CNO letter for evaluation for RN......
hello I am in same boat. I have 8 years experience as a RPN in ON. I applied to NNAS after a year got assessment now CNO gave me two options 1 do RN programe.
2, OSCE.
thanks

Peachrain

Aug 19, 2020
Hello everyone, im fairly new and basically at an amateur stage of getting to CA, however im at the stage of arragning my IELTS language exam although my home country is predominantly English speaking. Is there any waiver process available ?
Also is there anyone who utilized the express entry and is trying to or currently working on their nursing applications? If so please share, anything will help as I'm a bit confused. Thanks guys

Myrururur

Aug 20, 2020
Newbie Here,

I have a question I don't have nursing experience in the last 9 years and I choose Ontario for my LPN application. I was graduated last March of 2006 in India, does this affect my application? I choose not to apply the RN anymore because of the gap of my experience.

Any insight regarding my current situation.

Thanks

Peachrain

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys, amid the many questions I have can someone tell me if I have to do both celban and IELTS or can I get a wavier. I am in the process of working on my express entry profile and awaiting to do IELTS but I see it unnecessary to do both language assessment coming from a predominantly english speaking country.

Also anyone here from the islands , Trinidad and Tobago to be exact?

Tobest

Aug 30, 2020
Hi all,

I got my Advisory report yesterday after months of battle with NNAS. I got 75.19% comparable for LPN and 72.20% for RN. My RB is Nova Scotia. Does anyone have experience with NSCN? If you know of any other RB that will not give me additional stress, please enlighten me. Will I still be required to do anything apart from NCLEX for RN? Also, will I get my license for LPN straightaway without additional requirements? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!

dhamid

Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

I got my Advisory report yesterday after months of battle with NNAS. I got 75.19% comparable for LPN and 72.20% for RN. My RB is Nova Scotia. Does anyone have experience with NSCN? If you know of any other RB that will not give me additional stress, please enlighten me. Will I still be required to do anything apart from NCLEX for RN? Also, will I get my license for LPN straightaway without additional requirements? Any information will be appreciated. Thanks!
Where you got your nursing education from?