+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Oct 16, 2018
Hi, i have been working as a pharmacy associate at Walmart for 8 months part time. My employer sent them the reference letter so as to waive my language proficiency. I completed all other forms as well. Is there any chance that they are going to waive it ?
If yes, how much time did they take ?

My summary of evidence is also going to expire in Sept, 2020. I need to extend it. I was working as a Clinical Instructor and my Indian employer sent all the documents required to CNO, however it has been a month. Does anyone know how much time will they take to update it ?

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
Hi just want to ask if anyone knows whats the passing score of Jurisprudence Examination do we need all correct answers or not as doesn't specify much if anyone has recently finished please let me know Thanks

Nj64

Feb 19, 2018
Good morning everyone I was working in India from 2015 January to 2018 September
A total of three years and nine months. And since last one year I was not practicing as nurse. So nnas got employment column of last five year so my fifth year show zero hours and can I include previous job which I was doing in 2014 from different employer
Kindly help me

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Good morning everyone I was working in India from 2015 January to 2018 September
A total of three years and nine months. And since last one year I was not practicing as nurse. So nnas got employment column of last five year so my fifth year show zero hours and can I include previous job which I was doing in 2014 from different employer
Kindly help me
Hello NNAS just need last 5 year experience. not more than 5 yrs.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
ATTENTION
It is for all who are asking for english waiver-
Earlier CNO didnt have format forms for IELTS waiver on their site,so applicant were requested to submit printed papers or by written paper from employer and applicant to describe the use of english language at work place.you are also requested to add no of hours you worked and reference contact number of your manager.
But now you can download form from CNO site .There are different forms there

http://cno.org/en/become-a-nurse/registration-requirements/language-proficiency/language-proficiency-other-types-of-evidence/

.Get it printed and fill it and then sent.
Its easy now
Yes ,they will probably waive off ielts if they are satisfied with info they received.
About timing,once they receive your forms ,they will sent u mail saying committe will be having meeting to decide further on ../../2020 date.On that perticular date they ll see your documents and will update you with your decision.