+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kadeed

Sep 26, 2016
Hi All.

I just wanted to ask, how a RN who works in Dubai can immigrate and work in Canada.
I just finished the NCLEX, I want to know which province in Canada you think might ask for Nurses.
and what are the steps needed to do that.

Thanks in advance.

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Hi All.

I just wanted to ask, how a RN who works in Dubai can immigrate and work in Canada.
I just finished the NCLEX, I want to know which province in Canada you think might ask for Nurses.

Thanks in advance.
currently Registered Nurses are in demand in Ontario, Nova Scotia and Québec. You can apply through PNP stream.

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
hi do you have to be currently working when applying for nnas? and how many yrs allowable for "nursing gaps"/ "non practicing"?
hope someone can enlighten me with it.
many thanks in advance!

dream2211

May 5, 2018
Hi All.

Thanks in advance.
You have to apply through NNAS.

dream2211

May 5, 2018
Hi guys CNO has asked for Language proficiency letters did someone has got that letters to provide for Language proficiency to them
I heard from few of my friends that if your employer can give you a letter for your english proficiency , that is more than enough.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys I have some questions:

1. on the employer form in NNAS, do the employer needs to do hand written or computerized? Because more or less our employer will let us fill out the form as it is only 3 pages with basic questions. Will it be fine to computerize it?

2. Do I need to include any reference letter to NNAS with the employment form? The supervisor part will really be filled out by my supervisor.

3. How about the registration part, is it fine to fill out by hand written the fields prior to sending it? I will be forwarding one form to Saudi Council and usually they get errors on filling out the form. I would like only to leave the official assignatory field for them including the stamp.

Thank you for your replies...

jsingh4444

May 11, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I am new for this forum. Just a quick update
I have 4 year nursing degree from India Punjab-2010
after that i have post graduation from Seneca college-2012
I am working as LPN for last 4 years in Alberta.
I applied my Application with NNAS in june 2020 for Ontario.
IS there any chances I will get eligibility to write RN exam?

Reactions: maryvincy

jsingh4444

May 11, 2015
Guys I have some questions:

1. on the employer form in NNAS, do the employer needs to do hand written or computerized? Because more or less our employer will let us fill out the form as it is only 3 pages with basic questions. Will it be fine to computerize it?

2. Do I need to include any reference letter to NNAS with the employment form? The supervisor part will really be filled out by my supervisor.

3. How about the registration part, is it fine to fill out by hand written the fields prior to sending it? I will be forwarding one form to Saudi Council and usually they get errors on filling out the form. I would like only to leave the official assignatory field for them including the stamp.

Thank you for your replies...
Hello,

I have same Questions too. I waited but nobody answered so I applied with NNAS and did send only 3 pages to employer and they did hand write. Nothing else was attached with that. I hope that will work.

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,

I have same Questions too. I waited but nobody answered so I applied with NNAS and did send only 3 pages to employer and they did hand write. Nothing else was attached with that. I hope that will work.
Hello
mine was just hand written too. it worked well. all the best.