+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
Hi guys, just want to ask something, I received a letter from cno indicated they need job description of my previous employer. Can I send them directly because I have a copy of the job description, can I do that? Thank you

Udenwamary

Aug 3, 2017
Hi,
I applied for RN and LPN with NNAS dated 28 August 2019. NNAS application status shows ready for review since January and nothing has changed till 15 May 2020. I had my University degree from Nigeria.
I don't know the problem hindering my advisory report. This application will expire in two months time.
I need suggestions please.

Trishabenn

May 29, 2019
Hi,
I applied for RN and LPN with NNAS dated 28 August 2019. NNAS application status shows ready for review since January and nothing has changed till 15 May 2020. I had my University degree from Nigeria.
I don't know the problem hindering my advisory report. This application will expire in two months time.
I need suggestions please.
Call NNAS for advise . But since all your documents are with them . Even if it expires, you’d still get your report

Reactions: Udenwamary
May 12, 2020
hi, @RN_0001
@RN_0001,kindly answer me.
i applied for nnas for Rpn and RN in sept 2018..I have 5 yr experience back home(india) in teaching.Actually i start my job before registeration,as for immigration they question you if there is small gap even.So,i got my registeration after 7 month.
Nnas asked me that how your nursing school allowed you to work before registeration.My school of nursing where i worked,they send nnas letter stating that on behalf of course completition nd provisional degree they kept me under trainning until i got my registeration,which is actually very true.now its around 3 wks.it is still review.Is it unacceptable?What are my chances to get eligibility for exam?
Do u know how much time they can take?
Hi ...iam facing the same situation right now as I also started working before attaining my registration in India..Could you please let me know whether NNAS accepted your explanation for working before registration or not..Could you please share the results if you hv got your advisory report by this time..Waiting for your response.. Thank you

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi guys, just want to ask something, I received a letter from cno indicated they need job description of my previous employer. Can I send them directly because I have a copy of the job description, can I do that? Thank you
No,it should be directly from your employer

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi ...iam facing the same situation right now as I also started working before attaining my registration in India..Could you please let me know whether NNAS accepted your explanation for working before registration or not..Could you please share the results if you hv got your advisory report by this time..Waiting for your response.. Thank you
Yes ,it was accepted.i got comparable for RPN and non comparable for RN by NNAS ,same by CNO.I got licence for RPN.good luck

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,
I am about to start the process, I live in Manitoba but am wondering what provinces posse the oppo least problems and which you would advice me to use.