+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
I got not comparable 35% for RN, and somewhat comparable for Lpn 40%. Which is best to apply in CNO? I'm really concern about the fees and stuff. Thank you.

Oct 16, 2018
Hi.... I got my advisory report today for lpn . Just want to ask what is the next step? Do I make account on cno website or they will contact me for that ?

Shu-Yu

May 1, 2020
Hi
Thank you guys who shared their experience. I had a lot of useful information from this forum.

I would like to share my NNAS process.
I'm from Taiwan. I have 4 years nursing degree in Taiwan and three years ED experience there.
I started my application for BC RN/LPN and Alberta LPN in 01/2019, and then passed my IELTS in 07/2019.
NNAS got all my documents in 10/2019. Today 05/2020, my application finally is changed to Ready for Final Review.
Hope I can get my report soon :)

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
To all CNO applicant. Just want to ask about fees. If I want to register rpn and I want to include rn, should i pay one annual fee for both or for each? Thank you.

Mar17

May 2, 2020
Hello I'm an RN in the Philippines and I also work in Saudi Arabia for 2 yrs. Do I still need the Nursing Registration Form to be sent to Saudi Commission For Health Specialties(SCFHS)?If yes, how can i do this?thank you for your reply

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
hi i would like to inquire if when is the best time to apply for NNAS? i know its a case to case basis and will take a lot of time.
however, i hope based on your different experiences, should there be a specific time to apply?
im still on waiting mode for PR status approval.
many tnx

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
hi i would like to inquire if when is the best time to apply for NNAS? i know its a case to case basis and will take a lot of time.
however, i hope based on your different experiences, should there be a specific time to apply?
im still on waiting mode for PR status approval.
many tnx
No specific time to apply. As early as possible because it takes time to process it.

escapehk

Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone! After Ielts —> NNAS—> nelcex —>RN liscence
What are the next steps in order to get in and work in Canada so that finally can grant PR?

MD25

Apr 7, 2020
I have a question regarding the indicated details on my NNAS report, it says there my license in phil is lifetime but it should be not with expiration date. Should I contact them for correction or no need because it's already assessing by my regulatory body? Thanks for reply

Shong1013

Feb 16, 2017
Good day. Hospital sent the form to NNAS without tracking number, and it has been almost 2 months and NNAS told me they never received it

I have been contacting hospital for almost 2 weeks now requesting them to send it again, they NEVER responds. (They have specific department to handle this issue, and nobody answers for 2 weeks)

Now my application is about to expire in a month and this is the only last document left to send.

Question is, initially when hospital sent it to NNAS, hospital emailed the completed form for me to keep it. Can I send this directly to nnas with hospital address as sender? I am just devastated

Maceyhdez

Apr 26, 2019
Good day. Hospital sent the form to NNAS without tracking number, and it has been almost 2 months and NNAS told me they never received it

I have been contacting hospital for almost 2 weeks now requesting them to send it again, they NEVER responds. (They have specific department to handle this issue, and nobody answers for 2 weeks)

Now my application is about to expire in a month and this is the only last document left to send.

Question is, initially when hospital sent it to NNAS, hospital emailed the completed form for me to keep it. Can I send this directly to nnas with hospital address as sender? I am just devastated
You cannot send it. It won't be accepted from you. However, if NNAS is waiting on something from a department or organization and not from you, they WILL extend the expiration date. They needed last minute information during the final review from one of my schools, so when I called about my application about to expire they extended it by 2 months. Hope this helps