+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Potatomum

Dec 17, 2019
Hi
Thank you guys who shared their experience. I had a lot of useful information from this forum.

I would like to share my NNAS process.
I'm from Taiwan. I have 4 years nursing degree in Taiwan and three years ED experience there.
I started my application for BC RN/LPN and Alberta LPN in 01/2019, and then passed my IELTS in 07/2019.
NNAS got all my documents in 10/2019. Today 05/2020, my application finally is changed to Ready for Final Review.
Hope I can get my report soon :)
Hi Shu-Yu, ru already in a Canada now?

kutimoy

May 28, 2020
does anyone here submmited Nursing Registration form from NNAS to HAAD (health authority abu dhabi)? Can you please help where exactly should i go to submit my forms. Thanks in advance
Hi. I have the same situation as yours right now. Are you done? If yes, is it okay to ask help from you. I would be very happy if you could help me. I don’t know how or where to send my forms to haad.

Aisha129

Jun 3, 2020
Hello guys anyone from Southafrica that has gone thru the registration process from Southafrica I need some insight am a bit discouraged already if RNS from the U.K. r denied . I have a diploma qualification in general nursing science from Southafrica.

melzki

Jun 25, 2018
Hi! I am an RN in the Philippines but do not have enough hospital experience, can I still apply with NNAS? Should I register as RN or LPN? I hope you can give advice please, thanks :)

johnEvans74

Jun 7, 2020
Hi everyone i am a Nurse and it has been 11 years since i last practice Nursing in KSA. I live in Alberta and as per CLPNA's requirement is that to be able.to Register you should be actively practicing your profession and will not exceed 4years of being inactive. And ofcourse have to Register and pay 650USD for NNAS to assess my credentials. Now my question to you guys is this, do i really have to undergo NNAS EVALUATION which is a long process amd having been inactive in my nursing career for 11 yrs im pretty sure they will advice me to go to school and probably start from scratch,or just pick a good school.of nursing and enroll be it LPN or RN?Pls give me some insights thanks...

honey patel

Jun 9, 2020
hello,
I am doing application for RN on NNAS and I have doubt. I have done post graduate certificate program in canada, in application partC Education it asks for grade/level of education? options are 1-12. I have no clue what to write?? please if any1 could help me

Bongbaws

Nov 2, 2015
Mine is RN . I am working as an LPN already .
Hi im planning to apply as well. and it seems like we have the same background information. I am a LPN here in canada and working for 2 years already. I am just wandering did they still require you to take english exam eventhough you are working here in canada already?

Bongbaws

Nov 2, 2015
Hi guys,
I am an international graduate nurse from India. Currently ,working as an LPN in Saskatchewan for more than 2 years. My application is in process for RN under NNAS. Recently my evaluator has asked my employer for my LPN safe practice hours. I wonder are they going to consider my hours and how it will effect my advisory report. Anybody have similar experience..
do you have any nursing experience back home?

dream2211

May 5, 2018
Hi im planning to apply as well. and it seems like we have the same background information. I am a LPN here in canada and working for 2 years already. I am just wandering did they still require you to take english exam eventhough you are working here in canada already?
Yes, i passed my english exam already.