+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
My report is non comparable .. They ask to give judice exam

I really dont understand Canada is one of the best country to live, and they dont have transparency in terms of CNO and NNAS. i have ready almost 157 pages of this forum. but not a single person is happy.. People are sacrificing their jobs in their home country, to make their life better but its seems completely opposite.

She can study or take loan when we are in canada. the main issue which you have said... when she have a gap of 3 years in her practice then CNO will say take a complete course, this is insane.

I am thinking come with my wife to canada take PR after staying for 2months or so.. then she can come back and continue with her job till the time CNO give the clearance. any suggestion.
Yes it is a huge problem. It is worth writing to the Office of the Fairness Commissioner of Ontario about. But you are right: NNAS has zero transparency!!! It's a private company and there is no accountability at all! The fact that they continuously get people to apply, knowing they will be non-comparable...I am Canadian and it makes me sick.

The 3 year gap has been a real issue for some people. Also, you don't want to assume that a license will eventually be granted. CNO might never give clearance (license), even after she does IENCAP etc. They might tell her to take the degree again. So working back at home while waiting might not be an option.

How do you know you will get PR status?

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Yes it is a huge problem. It is worth writing to the Office of the Fairness Commissioner of Ontario about. But you are right: NNAS has zero transparency!!! It's a private company and there is no accountability at all! The fact that they continuously get people to apply, knowing they will be non-comparable...I am Canadian and it makes me sick.

The 3 year gap has been a real issue for some people. Also, you don't want to assume that a license will eventually be granted. CNO might never give clearance (license), even after she does IENCAP etc. They might tell her to take the degree again. So working back at home while waiting might not be an option.

How do you know you will get PR status?
In regards to PR. My all documents is completed and passed the eligibility.. waiting for security clearance. and my records are clear no fake information at all. So i am positive sure i will get PR.

My concern is my wife is on GOVT job, in India. if i play with this may be she will loose her job and i am not where. i dont want to be the reason to spoil her life. thats why i want clearance from CNO to do fare work so people should know what they are suppose to do..

For all this immigration and CNO and NNAS i have already spent 9000 CAD. its difficult to earn India...............

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
In regards to PR. My all documents is completed and passed the eligibility.. waiting for security clearance. and my records are clear no fake information at all. So i am positive sure i will get PR.

My concern is my wife is on GOVT job, in India. if i play with this may be she will loose her job and i am not where. i dont want to be the reason to spoil her life. thats why i want clearance from CNO to do fare work so people should know what they are suppose to do..

For all this immigration and CNO and NNAS i have already spent 9000 CAD. its difficult to earn India...............[/Q

How to complaint or ask for help Office of the Fairness Commissioner of Ontario

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,

i am new here ...my nnas assessment done and send advisory report not comparable i did nursing from india in 2013 and did 2 years job at their,
now cno told me to give jurisprudence exam,and i passed ,yesterday
they did send me any lettter till now,
any body know what gona happens next,,when they will send me letter,
nnas waived my language proficiency.so cno will ask differently from me for language proficiency?? any idea.
and what other documents they need usually
pls reply if anyone know.

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

i am new here ...my nnas assessment done and send advisory report not comparable i did nursing from india in 2013 and did 2 years job at their,
now cno told me to give jurisprudence exam,and i passed ,yesterday
nnas waived my language proficiency.so cno will ask differently from me for language proficiency?? any idea.
Hey.. Dont worry you will get reply soo Wan connect on whats up. 9818098180

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018
cno told me to give jurisprudence exam,and i passed ,yesterday

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
If your NNAS Advisory Report was sent to CNO and you applied to CNO and paid the application fee, you will get a letter from CNO--it just might take some time. I wouldn't worry until 8 weeks has passed. CNO will likely ask you for job description information from your previous nursing employment. Or will ask you to sign up for IENCAP exam.

Why did NNAS waive your language requirement?

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
My advisory report is not comparable but i applied anyway. I applied to CARNA in alberta and i took what is called the ARNAP. Last month, they advised me to take courses at Mount Royal University.

Hi,

How many courses do you have to take at MRU? Can you take the courses online? Or other schools like Macewan?

Thanks

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hi,

Cno will send you letter soon.. Either you have to study or give IENCAP exam..
Thats why i given you my number to discuss. Because certain thing I cannot write here. N i need some help for judice exame

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018
If your NNAS Advisory Report was sent to CNO and you applied to CNO and paid the application fee, you will get a letter from CNO--it just might take some time. I wouldn't worry until 8 weeks has passed. CNO will likely ask you for job description information from your previous nursing employment. Or will ask you to sign up for IENCAP exam.

when college send my all documents and transcripts after that the status changed to waived.. i dnt know how they did

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018

Is IENCAP is same as osce?

nebahl84

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
when college send my all documents and transcripts after that the status changed to waived.. i dnt know how they did
It depends on from which country r u in. And which providance your are applying to... When u apply ontario. Naas. Can waived of ielts. But when u apply for registration of cno. That time you need ielts band above 7. Can u help me with judice exam

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018
It depends on from which country r u in. And which providance your are applying to... When u apply ontario. Naas. Can waived of ielts. But when u apply for registration of cno. That time you need ielts band above 7. Can u help me with judice exam
sure...
u passed your ielts exam ?