+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

sondhdil

Jul 6, 2018
i have done withNNAS evaluation for RN...
they issued me advisory report..few days ago
if i want to start my file for RPN ...
so we have to submit all documents and transcripts again to NNAS from our back home college and from employment or they dont need documents again because we already submitted to them for RN time?
any one knows?

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi i am new immigrant.i have completed my bsc in nsg in 2010.When i applied i only submitted 4 yrs experience only in embessy,but i have one year experience more from another hospital(total 5yrs) which my consultant didnt submit to embessy.but nw i want to apply for NNAS and my question is,"CAN I SUBMIT MY BOTH EXPERIENCES TO NNAS OR I SHOULD HIDE THE ONE EXPERIENCE WHICH I DIDNT SUBMIT TO CIC??"
kindly answer,m waiting!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
It depends on from which country r u in. And which providance your are applying to... When u apply ontario. Naas. Can waived of ielts. But when u apply for registration of cno. That time you need ielts band above 7. Can u help me with judice exam
Jurisprudence is an open-book exam. I don't want to be mean, but there isn't a way to help you if you are unable to pass an open-book exam. Study the Nursing Standards. Use common sense. Remember that in Canada the patient has the right to decide in all matters related to their own health.

Reactions: canada11

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
hi i am new immigrant.i have completed my bsc in nsg in 2010.When i applied i only submitted 4 yrs experience only in embessy,but i have one year experience more from another hospital(total 5yrs) which my consultant didnt submit to embessy.but nw i want to apply for NNAS and my question is,"CAN I SUBMIT MY BOTH EXPERIENCES TO NNAS OR I SHOULD HIDE THE ONE EXPERIENCE WHICH I DIDNT SUBMIT TO CIC??"

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
You need to show all the experience after graduation otherwise at the Regulatory body level ( eg. CNO) will ask you to provide statutory declaration that you didn't work in that time period.

CIC needs work experience years to get points. Probably , there is no difference in 4 or 5 years of experience so consultant found it useless to add one year.

Reactions: j0pd008

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
i have done withNNAS evaluation for RN...
they issued me advisory report..few days ago
if i want to start my file for RPN ...
so we have to submit all documents and transcripts again to NNAS from our back home college and from employment or they dont need documents again because we already submitted to them for RN time?
any one knows?
submit again

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
You need to show all the experience after graduation otherwise at the Regulatory body level ( eg. CNO) will ask you to provide statutory declaration that you didn't work in that time period.

CIC needs work experience years to get points. Probably , there is no difference in 4 or 5 years of experience so consultant found it useless to add one year.
Thank you so much for your suggestion.
I am worried that i didnt shw that experience to cic.so, if i ll submit it to NNAS,will it be fine?
waiting for your kind suggestion..thank you

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Thank you so much for your suggestion.
I am worried that i didnt shw that experience to cic.so, if i ll submit it to NNAS,will it be fine?
waiting for your kind suggestion..thank you
There is no connection between CIC & NNAS. Moreover, CIC handles your immigration points while NNAS is the prerequisite for license registration. Missing any experience over here may have a negative repercussion in your license requirement. Missing any experience in CIC is limited to your immigration points only

nursero

Jul 21, 2015
Do you know if anybody file a lawsuit against NNAS or something like that?

They are so incompetent!
They sent me a email in February asking for a written permission to proceed with a short descriptions that my school had sent. They received my letter in April 07th but they just confirmed receiving on July 3rd because I wrote a email asking about it. And today they sent me exactly the same february email asking for a written permission that they have received 4 days ago. It was completely clear!

That is only one of the many problems that I have been through the last 2 years with NNAS. They treat me like nothing and it seems that they don't know what they are doing sometimes. I feel useless, I don't know where to complain or how to make something about it. I am justing wasting money and time!

Is it only with me? Is someone feeling the same?
You are not alone! I would like to complain somewhere about them and regulatory bodies lack of transparency and just the way they treat us like we are nothing...Let me know if you are planning to take legal action

Hafsa12345

May 26, 2017
Hello,

I am a Canadian citizen who was educated in the UAE. I have 3 years of experience. I have applied to CNO and my education is currently pending review. I understand this may take a few months to maybe even a year. It’s already been a month and some weeks.

Does anyone recommend applying as an RPN in the meantime?

Is it a lot easier? And has anybody tried that route as an RN?

My life is on hold because of CNO and I need to start making a decent living.

Hafsa12345

May 26, 2017
Yes here I am ...:D
Hello canada11

I really wanted to know how your experience was applying to be a RPN while waiting for you RN.
I'm currently contemplating the same thing, because the evaluation of my education is taking way too long and I want to start working!

Is it easier?? faster? whats the tme frame we are talking about ?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hello canada11

I really wanted to know how your experience was applying to be a RPN while waiting for you RN.
I'm currently contemplating the same thing, because the evaluation of my education is taking way too long and I want to start working!

Evaluation of your education will have to be done in order for you to be licensed as an RPN. So applying as RPN won't speed up the NNAS process. Your education might come back as somewhat comparable and will speed up the process in the sense that you will likely not have to take a 2 year bridging course and whatever else CNO asks of you in order to be licensed as RN.

Reactions: Hafsa12345

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Hello canada11

Your evaluation has to pass through NNAS & then CNO for RN & RPN both.Total duration will be from 6 to 12 months . For RN , most probably you will be asked to take one off IENCAP exam. fail means back to school for 2 years.

Same for RPN , with the exception that exams have greater passing rate & you have multiple attempts to pass. This is the only "Easy" part in RPN

Reactions: Hafsa12345