+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

ssbaroi

Apr 8, 2018
Dear all,
My name is Layna. I have completed my BSc nursing from Philippines. I am from Bangladesh and I am a registered nurse here. What are the things I have to do now if I want to immigrate to Canada ? I already sat for ielts once, scored L- 7, R-6, W-7, S-7. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

blessymay

Feb 1, 2017
Hi I am new here. Thanks God i found this timeline. I've been looking for blogs about NNAS application for a long time. My timeline is:

June 2017 all documents received.
2016- passed US NCLEX RN New york
Sept 2017 pass Celban
June 2018 RB results out: RN- Non comparable
LPN- Somewhat comparable
July 2,2018 registration to CRNBC
July 15, 2018 NCAS recommendation.

I would like to do review before doing the actual NCAS. Please give me an info where I could find any review center here in Canada. Please I am begging. I badly need this now because they're just giving me one year to comply it.

Reactions: Cres

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hi I received NNAS repost SOmewhat Comparable for RN , I am RPN in Ontario for 3 years now ,is anyone has the same report from NNAS? and what is step you have to take , appreciate for all response thanks in advance.:)
Where did you obtain your nursing education? Where are you licensed as an RN?

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Thanks again, okay I will just have to keep my fingers crossed, how do I apply to the Regulatory body, am I to contact them or they will contact me first I thought nnas will send my AR to RB then they will contact me?o_O, not sure about the process
Hi Dear, NNAS will send your AR to RB but you will need to pay an application fee for your assessment to begin with the RB.
How far with your application now?

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
In Nigeria. 5yrs bsc and RN
Hi,I also did my Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery in Nigeria and i got non comparable for both LPN and RN from NNAS

Kinu007

Jul 24, 2018
Hi

Did it take one year to get your advisory report after all the documents were received? And may I know from where you completed you Nursing degree/diploma?

Hi I am new here. Thanks God i found this timeline. I've been looking for blogs about NNAS application for a long time. My timeline is:

June 2017 all documents received.
2016- passed US NCLEX RN New york
Sept 2017 pass Celban
June 2018 RB results out: RN- Non comparable
LPN- Somewhat comparable
July 2,2018 registration to CRNBC
July 15, 2018 NCAS recommendation.

I would like to do review before doing the actual NCAS. Please give me an info where I could find any review center here in Canada. Please I am begging. I badly need this now because they're just giving me one year to comply it.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Bachelor of nursing in Thailand
You are lucky, very lucky. I don't think there has been anyone from Thailand yet who has received a 'somewhat comparable' result. It is possible that you wont have to do IENCAP, which is wonderful. CNO will likely as for some paperwork on your nursing work experience. They will use it to assess your skills and potentially consider you to have med the education requirement.

Hamiltonnurse

Jul 21, 2018
You are lucky, very lucky. I don't think there has been anyone from Thailand yet who has received a 'somewhat comparable' result. It is possible that you wont have to do IENCAP, which is wonderful. CNO will likely as for some paperwork on your nursing work experience. They will use it to assess your skills and potentially consider you to have med the education requirement.
That will be great if CNO will give me green light to just take an NCLEX exam my hope is on the roof right now .

Ammukutty

Aug 3, 2018
Hai there,

My all experience is started before getting the registration. I joined the hospital and the registered in the nursing body in India and Saudi.Whether it will affect in my NNAS advisory report?Is there any chance to getting rejected my application.

At the same time I am going to do 1year course in Ontario. My decision is right or not.Will I get a chance to write registration exam?

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
Hai there,

My all experience is started before getting the registration. I joined the hospital and the registered in the nursing body in India and Saudi.Whether it will affect in my NNAS advisory report?Is there any chance to getting rejected my application.

At the same time I am going to do 1year course in Ontario. My decision is right or not.Will I get a chance to write registration exam?
In all honesty, I don't want to hurt your feelings but you need to know that you will need to improve your english skills a lot before you will be allowed to write the registration exam. You will have to pass an english test, then take the OSCE exam, and then take NCLEX-RN. Based on what you have written, you will not be able to do all of this without improving your english first. I'm sorry to say this but it is unfair not to tell the truth.