+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
janelleangeline said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I dont any clinical experiences way back home, i graduted 2010 and passes the licensure exam on the same year. So i jumped into conclusion that weather i apply for NNAS under RN i wont be qualified as one or may have the result "Not Comparable", that's why i applied for RPN instead, thinking that this would be my stepping stone going to Be RN someday or somehow. My questions are:

* Even if I dont have any clinical experiences way back home, am I qualified for the BSN Fast Track 2 years?
* And how could I get CNO assessment letter for bridging program in the future that i want to continue my nursing career, if i only registered myself as RPN??

Thank you and have a nice day..

Hi Janelle

Even I a newcomer with an experience of working as a nursing instructor for 3 yr and I don't know what kind of reply will I get from CNO but I have applied for both RN and RPN.

as per my understanding your credentials from your nursing degree back makes you an eligible candidate for BSN course at YORK university. Oh about becoming RN from RPN i think it will be very long.

janelleangeline

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2013
AOR Received.
December 2, 2013
File Transfer...
December 12, 2013
Med's Done....
October 11, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 25, 2014 ; Sent June 29, 2014; Decision Made- Aug. 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 7, 2014 Received Visa: August 16,2014
LANDED..........
September 14, 2014
emmeccsweta said:
Hi Janelle

Even I a newcomer with an experience of working as a nursing instructor for 3 yr and I don't know what kind of reply will I get from CNO but I have applied for both RN and RPN.

as per my understanding your credentials from your nursing degree back makes you an eligible candidate for BSN course at YORK university. Oh about becoming RN from RPN i think it will be very long.

Thank you for that. So if that's will be the case then i have to apply then for both RPN and RN what ever would be their reply. Thank you so much..

piepie0005

Oct 18, 2010
DaleJ said:
So I received my NNAS report. It says 'Somewhat Comparable' (RN from Jamaica). Didn't expect to get 'Comparable" seeing I'm not from the U.S. Now to apply to the province and see what they require for the registration process.
Hi! Did u get assessed for lpn or rn? Thanks

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just want to ask for all Filipino nurses who started their NNAS application and already received the forms after payment. Regarding the form to be filled out by the employer, I just want to ask if it is required on that form to have the hospital seal because my hospital will not give any official seal on any document for security purpose since I am working in a military hospital. And one more thing, Has anyone here tried applying for RN and LPN at the same time? Do they give another set of forms for employer, school and registration for LPN? or one set of forms only and it will cover for both profession? Thank you very much and I hope somebody can help me here...

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm new here. I just want to ask for all Filipino nurses who started their NNAS application and already received the forms after payment. Regarding the form to be filled out by the employer, I just want to ask if it is required on that form to have the hospital seal because my hospital will not give any official seal on any document for security purpose since I am working in a military hospital. And one more thing, Has anyone here tried applying for RN and LPN at the same time? Do they give another set of forms for employer, school and registration for LPN? or one set of forms only and it will cover for both profession? Thank you very much and I hope somebody can help me here...

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
pinoy_ofw86 said:
Hi pinoy

The same form will work for both RN and RPN. About the seal, request your organisation to send the document using their official envelope.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
emmeccsweta said:
Hi pinoy

The same form will work for both RN and RPN. About the seal, request your organisation to send the document using their official envelope.
Form is NOT same....You have one main ID.. Against that ID you can apply for RN & Prac Nurse. They are two different forms having different from IDs but you need to enter the same details in both of them.

If they don't seat it , then at least it should be an official envelope.

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
janelleangeline said:
Thank you so much for your reply. I dont any clinical experiences way back home, i graduted 2010 and passes the licensure exam on the same year. So i jumped into conclusion that weather i apply for NNAS under RN i wont be qualified as one or may have the result "Not Comparable", that's why i applied for RPN instead, thinking that this would be my stepping stone going to Be RN someday or somehow. My questions are:

* Even if I dont have any clinical experiences way back home, am I qualified for the BSN Fast Track 2 years?
* And how could I get CNO assessment letter for bridging program in the future that i want to continue my nursing career, if i only registered myself as RPN??

Thank you and have a nice day..
Yes you can apply for BSN fast track even if you dont have experience. but remember, addmission requirement varies from university to university. Some university dont take IEN in BSN fast track

Eetsirc_20

Aug 19, 2015
janelleangeline said:
Yup I am a Registered Nurse in Philippines and no clinical experiences thats why i just applied for RPN on my assessment thinking that is so hard for me to be qualified as RN since i dont have any clinical experiences way back home. Is there any other way around that i could just start on RPN and someday somehow continue my Nursing Career as RN in the future without NNAS/CNO thing..
Hello janelleangeline..
we have the same situation here. I am a graduate of 2010 and passed the NLE but I don't have full-time paid work experience for 5 years. Now I am confused on what steps to take. can we exchange emails?

gepy

Nov 21, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm just new here. I'm a RN in the Philippines. I graduated and passed the NLE last 2012 but I have no work experience as a nurse at all since my family and I moved to Vancouver last April 2013. I already applied at NNAS and they have already issued an advisory report. The result says "not comparable". I was just wondering if anyone knows if this report will affect my application as a RN? I'm planning on submitting an application at CRNBC. Is there anyone else who received their advisory report as not comparable? What next steps did you take? I hope someone answers my questions since I'm very confused right now regarding the whole "not comparable" thing. Thank you all. :D

DREDOTCOM

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gepy said:
Hi everyone. I'm just new here. I'm a RN in the Philippines. I graduated and passed the NLE last 2012 but I have no work experience as a nurse at all since my family and I moved to Vancouver last April 2013. I already applied at NNAS and they have already issued an advisory report. The result says "not comparable". I was just wondering if anyone knows if this report will affect my application as a RN? I'm planning on submitting an application at CRNBC. Is there anyone else who received their advisory report as not comparable? What next steps did you take? I hope someone answers my questions since I'm very confused right now regarding the whole "not comparable" thing. Thank you all. :D
Dont waste your time..apply it to regulatory body asap. :)

gepy

Nov 21, 2015
DREDOTCOM said:
Dont waste your time..apply it to regulatory body asap. :)

Thank you. And I will but the whole "not comparable" result is confusing me. Did you apply for NNAS too? What result did you get? If you don't mind me asking. :)

gepy

Nov 21, 2015
sushicat29 said:
Hi Kristina,

I am an IEN from the Philippines with current registration as an LPN from CLPNBC and ongoing registration from CRNBC.

Goodluck!!
Hi Sushicat. I'm also from the Philippines. I already got my advisory report from NNAS and it said "not comparable". I am planning on submitting an application for RN at CRNBC too. Can you please share your experience with the whole process? I am kinda afraid with pushing through with the application because of the whole "not comparable" thing. What advisory report did you get? If you don't mind me asking. Is it easier to get registered as a LPN? I passed the NLE last 2012 and I don't have any work experience as a nurse since I moved to Canada last April 2013. Thank you for any help you can give me. :)

KDR686613

Mar 12, 2015
Hai friends,am new to this forum.............I want to know whether NNAS will issue an advisory report without IELTS results.I heard there are many options to weive IELTS there n is it practicable,or is it a mandatory for the report. thanks in advance