+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
emmeccsweta said:
Hi there

Yes you can apply for both RPN & RN. For this, once you log in to your account you will see the category you have applied for. In the same page you will see another option saying add another category , click that option than you can add RPN.

Thank you
Hello! Thank you for replying, but I cannot find any other option to add another category. I even tried making a new application and I still can only choose one option... :(

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Kittyceline said:
Hello! Thank you for replying, but I cannot find any other option to add another category. I even tried making a new application and I still can only choose one option... :(

Did you already pay your application? It will only show up in tour dashboard once you pay your main application.

Ladylynism

Dec 3, 2015
Hello guys, I'm new here in Vancouver Canada (6mos) I'm planning to start NNAS next january. I only have 6 months experience as Nurse Trainee do you think they will acknowledge it as my experience?

What's better: I will take IELTS Then NNAS or NNAS first then I will take IELTS? Thanks guys! :)

Ladylynism

Dec 3, 2015
Kristina1987 said:
Hi I'm waiting for my Celban exam next month if lucky enough I'll be able to start ng NNAS. From what province are you?
Hi, are you taking CELBAN first before starting NNAS? Thank you! :)

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
[/quote]
Ladylynism said:
Hello guys, I'm new here in Vancouver Canada (6mos) I'm planning to start NNAS next january. I only have 6 months experience as Nurse Trainee do you think they will acknowledge it as my experience?
What's better: I will take IELTS Then NNAS or NNAS first then I will take IELTS? Thanks guys! :)
Hi there

If you are planning to apply to NNAS you can start your application and submit your IELTS score once you have it. This way you can save your time.

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
kreystiyanpoll said:
Did you already pay your application? It will only show up in tour dashboard once you pay your main application.
Ohhh... nope I'm still working on my application. No wonder I don't see it anywhere. Haha, thanks!

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
Kittyceline said:
Ohhh... nope I'm still working on my application. No wonder I don't see it anywhere. Haha, thanks!
That explains why. Once you pay your main application, you can add additional application like another nursing group which is the rpn in your case or another province if you wish to be assessed in other provinces of canada.

Kittyceline

Dec 2, 2015
kreystiyanpoll said:
That explains why. Once you pay your main application, you can add additional application like another nursing group which is the rpn in your case or another province if you wish to be assessed in other provinces of canada.
Sounds good :D Thank you very much.

pinoy_ofw86

Jan 20, 2014
hi everyone.I'm planning to apply for RN and RPN. I just want to ask if it's okay to send both RN and RPN employer forms from NNAS in one official envelope from the hospital. I'm currently working in the middle east and I'm planning to resign. I just want to ask if NNAS will communicate thru snail mail or email because nobody will receive those letters just in case they will send it thru snail mail. Lastly, for those who have the Advisory Report, do they send it thru email or snail mail and how long is the validity of the Advisory Report?

Thank you everyone and especially to those who can help me with my queries... :)

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
pinoy_ofw86 said:
hi everyone.I'm planning to apply for RN and RPN. I just want to ask if it's okay to send both RN and RPN employer forms from NNAS in one official envelope from the hospital. I'm currently working in the middle east and I'm planning to resign. I just want to ask if NNAS will communicate thru snail mail or email because nobody will receive those letters just in case they will send it thru snail mail. Lastly, for those who have the Advisory Report, do they send it thru email or snail mail and how long is the validity of the Advisory Report?

Thank you everyone and especially to those who can help me with my queries... :)
HI there

Did you receive two separate forms for the employer from NNAS. As per my understanding, if the form is to be signed by same employer for the same job than it is okay to send it in one package with a seal but it should be posted by the employer themselves.

About the mode of communication you will get notifications from NNAS through email but it is your responsibility to check your application status. Usually, the progress of your application is clearly stated in their online application site and in case of confusion you can always make a phone call to their costumer service.

About the advisory report, you will get a notification in your email once the report is issued and a copy of your report will be available in NNAS online application. I dont know about the validity of advisory report. The only thing that I know is, once the advisory report is out NNAS will send to the respective College of Nurses.

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Hi! I recently took the ielts exam but didnt achieve the required score. :( I have added nnas as a recognized institution to receive my ielts results when I registered for the exam. So they will receive a copy of my ielts results. Does anybody know, what nnas will do to my application if They receive these ielts scores that did not meet their language requirements?

Dec 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-11-2015
Ladylynism said:

Take your ielts last after you have submitted all the other documents required by nnas because crnbc requires your ielts to be at least 6 mos old when you register/apply to them. Take note that Nnas takes 2-3 mos processing

emmeccsweta

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
amitriptyline05 said:
Hi! I recently took the ielts exam but didnt achieve the required score. :( I have added nnas as a recognized institution to receive my ielts results when I registered for the exam. So they will receive a copy of my ielts results. Does anybody know, what nnas will do to my application if They receive these ielts scores that did not meet their language requirements?
Hi there

I dont know how nnas will react. How about making a phone call to NNAS informing them that they might receive the score from IELTS but the current score is not good enough and ask them what could be done now? The customer service representative are very efficient and very helpful. I hope they will surely guide you.

Take care

nestingus

Nov 19, 2015
I applied through NNAS in August for CRPNBC and my experience with them so far has been frustrating to say the least. They've rejected my employer forms as they did not have the valid 'stamps and seals'. My nursing school have said they are unable to complete the form accurately and have therefore sent it incomplete. I sent my ID docs 2 weeks ago and still no update on the account (they say 28 days max)

I understand they've probably got a lot of applications to sift through but the communication is dreadful. Why can't they just contact my employer with the number provided to verify the form? It's mindless red tape. Something tells me that this is only the start of the problems...

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
nestingus said:
I applied through NNAS in August for CRPNBC and my experience with them so far has been frustrating to say the least. They've rejected my employer forms as they did not have the valid 'stamps and seals'. My nursing school have said they are unable to complete the form accurately and have therefore sent it incomplete. I sent my ID docs 2 weeks ago and still no update on the account (they say 28 days max)

I understand they've probably got a lot of applications to sift through but the communication is dreadful. Why can't they just contact my employer with the number provided to verify the form? It's mindless red tape. Something tells me that this is only the start of the problems...
Yes ....... NNAS received Employer Verification Documents on 1st Dec 2015 still status showing Waiting For Initial Documentation om 11-Dec-2015... I wonder how lazy they are even after taking a fortune for processing :mad: :'(