+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Hello everyone,

is there any one applied for NYSED or AHPRA?? I applied NYSED 3 months ag and AHPRA like 20 days ago.
But didn’t get any response.. any one here have any idea how long it’s takes.
Thank you

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

is there any one applied for NYSED or AHPRA?? I applied NYSED 3 months and AHPRA like 20 days ago.
Thank you
I think for NYSED 6 months. Applied in april. Have not heard from them . All docs reached in may first week.

ahpra takes 4 weeks at least .

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone,

is there any one applied for NYSED or AHPRA?? I applied NYSED 3 months ag and AHPRA like 20 days ago.
Thank you
AHPRA took around 4 weeks for me after document submission. They say you will recieve an answer between 4-6 weeks.

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks. You message really helped me. I received eligibilty to write NCLEX from AHPRA. Waiting for my ATT to book my exam slot.

How long did you wait for ATT?
Hi

i got it in 24 hours but may b wait for another 2 weeks and email IQNMexams. Address is on their website

Shannar

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Thank you
Hi New York is usually pretty quick. Although I applied in 2019 I was approved in 3 months time so fingers crossed.

May 12, 2020
Hi, i have been working as a pharmacy associate at Walmart for 8 months part time. My employer sent them the reference letter so as to waive my language proficiency. I completed all other forms as well. Is there any chance that they are going to waive it ?
If yes, how much time did they take ?

My summary of evidence is also going to expire in Sept, 2020. I need to extend it. I was working as a Clinical Instructor and my Indian employer sent all the documents required to CNO, however it has been a month. Does anyone know how much time will they take to update it ?
Here is my Journey with NNAS because it was so hard for me to find information. I applied for RN
2006-2010 RN from India
2012-Post graduation from Canada
2016-2021 LPN in Alberta
25 June 2020- NNAS account Created
25 June2020-Dec 2020-Waiting for documents and ready for review
10 Dec 2020-All the documents and additional documents received
13 Jan 2021- Additional documents asked from Employers
11 Feb 2021-Ready for Final review
17 March 2021-Report issued non Comparable with 51.4%

all steps are-
waiting for documents
documents received
waiting for additional documents
meets requirement
ready for review
ready for final review
advisory report issued 17 March 2021
19March 2021-regsiter with CNO
after 4-5 days got email from CNO

To do one of following
1-OSCE
2- 7 Competency Gaps
3-Submit any experience as RN since day of Graduation

5 April all Experiences submitted from India but all experience are old and last is 2015.
Trying to find any university to cover competency gaps.

What are my next steps? Based on your remaining competency gaps, it is recommended that you consider completing courses focussing on the following areas:
1. Community Health Nursing
2. Legal and Ethical Issues in Nursing
3. Leadership and Management in Nursing
4. Trends and Issues in Nursing
5. Health Teaching ad Learning
6. Gerontologic Nursing
7. Mental Health Nursing

If somebody have any information please let me know.
Thank you
hi …have you heard anything from CNO after submitting your indian work experience

May 12, 2020
I did. They extended my evidence of prractice till 2021. Nnas deemed me non comparable. But i was able to get my RN license
Thank you for your response.could you please let me know how long after april 5 (after receiving your job description),they gave you the results as non comparable
I did. They extended my evidence of prractice till 2021. Nnas deemed me non comparable. But i was able to get my RN license

Sep 22, 2021
hello guys,
i am pretty anxious about my nnas application regarding the education part.
i paid my nnas application in july 2021, and I just start the international nursing program in Ontario in sep 2021 .
should I include my ca nursing program in nnas?
if so, am I too early to apply for nnas application?
I could only get my ca nursing school certificate on march 2023, while my nnas application will be expired then.
or i don't need to include my ca education on nnas, and just provide it to the regulatory body(CNO) after I get the advisory report?

really need help!
will appreciate all the answers:):)

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Hello could you let me know how to completed your competencies. Thanks in advance. means how to got eligibilty for RN.

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
AHPRA took around 4 weeks for me after document submission. They say you will recieve an answer between 4-6 weeks.
Hi ..did they ask you to submit transcripts from your university or you just uploaded marks cards of four year along with your degree and registration certificates