+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for the quick reply. I am currently in Canada as well. Would you be able to provide on some detailed info such as website and tips for me to apply for AHPRA? I am in Ontario and would be grateful if you can guide me through this. Thanks in Advance.

i applied watching this video

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you. Did you also have to give OSCE? Or is it okay for us to give NCLEX and then not proceed ahead. After passing NCLEX did you send the results to CNO? If there is a timeframe please let me know :)
No need of osce. Osce is the next step after NCLEX if u want to take license in Australia as an RN.
I applied in April first week. Got permission to write Nclex in May . Wrote it in june. Results released in july on 15 th since it takes 5 weeks to get results in Australia. Received by cno on 20 th and got my license on the same day.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
No need of osce. Osce is the next step after NCLEX if u want to take license in Australia as an RN.
I applied in April first week. Got permission to write Nclex in May . Wrote it in june. Results released in july on 15 th since it takes 5 weeks to get results in Australia. Received by cno on 20 th and got my license on the same day.
Perfect. Thank you very much. Which country did you complete you Nursing from originally? Mine was done from India. I am asking this so as to compare the 3 streams for AHPRA. Let me know if you are comfortable. Thanks

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Perfect. Thank you very much. Which country did you complete you Nursing from originally? Mine was done from India. I am asking this so as to compare the 3 streams for AHPRA. Let me know if you are comfortable. Thanks
From india and i was in stream B

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
Thank you and one last question. Which city did you give your NCLEX in Canada? I am currently in Ottawa, Ontario. Where are the centres for NCLEX in Canada?
I m in Brampton right now. Gave it in toronto.
M not sure abt other cities but they have few centres in Toronto and london

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
I m in Brampton right now. Gave it in toronto.
M not sure abt other cities but they have few centres in Toronto and london
Hi.

Did you provide english proficiency results(IELTS, TOEFL) before giving NCLEX-RN? Do they need these documents beforehand?

Thanks

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Good day guys. Who among you that are still waiting for PR approval outside Canada? We're December 2019 PR applicants..did anyone of you started or done with NNAS?

Singhpreet234

Nov 24, 2020
Hi i need some help from you guys,if possible
Actually i did nursing from my back country india completed in 2014 , i fill out for nnas in 2017 , but I won’t be able to provide all documents and I didn’t focused on it that time. Now its been almost 4 years , is there any way to ask nnas to reopen my account where it was when i left as i gave some documents or i have to start new application.
Thanks

Morthun

Aug 6, 2021
Hello guys, please I need a detailed explanation about this...I applied for NNAS and submitted my passing language score...my IELTS was in general training and not in academic format..after I sent it electronically,this was the response received from NNAS.."Documents were received for this particular requirement, however, a preliminary evaluation determined that required information was missing or there were questions regarding information required for your NNAS Advisory Report. Please check your correspondence for more details as to what additional documentation is required."... please what does this mean and what am I going to do?

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
I need suggestion please:

could you guys please suggest me where in can course to complete my competency gap listed by CNO