+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

tjot

Jan 29, 2016
Hi, I started my nnas in oct 2018. In feb 2019, i went backhome and worked there. I was not aware that i can update my nnas in between as well, because my nnas report was issued in oct 2019. Should i update that information with CNO now or not? Please advise. I have already passed my NCLEX, the only requirement which is outstanding is evidence of practice.

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
This post is for all those who are deemed non comparable for Canadian RN by NNAS and they are required to acquire some education in canada.
Under the new rule, u cn apply for NCLEX with any regulatory body ( USA OR AUSTRALIA). If you pass NCLEX, transfer ur scores to the regulatory body in Canada only applicable to CNO. Ur education requirement and Registration exam reauirementbwill be met.

It is not a professional advice. who dont want to study or do Osce since it has been taking forever to register for IENCAP.

I applied for both US RN with new york board which gives u eligibility to write NCLEX in 4 to 5 months. Applied in May 2021. All docs have been received by them.

I applied for AHPRA as well ( Australia Regulatory body). Got eligibility to write exam in one month. Appeared on 17 th june. Got good pop up. Waiting for results since it takes 4 to 6 weeks for the official results.

Confirmed with CNO. They said they will accept the results and waive my exam and education requirements but results shud b sent directly from Australia.
Confirmed with Australia. They said wait for ur official results and ur scores will be transferred.

Last edited:
Reactions: ravall

rahmab

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Tanzania
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
File Transfer...
14-02-2017
This post is for all those who are deemed non comparable for Canadian RN by NNAS and they are required to acquire some education in canada.
Under the new rule, u cn apply for NCLEX with any regulatory body ( USA OR AUSTRALIA). If you pass NCLEX, transfer ur scores to the regulatory body in Canada only applicable to CNO. Ur education requirement and Registration exam reauirementbwill be met.

It is not a professional advice. who dont want to study or do Osce since it has been taking forever to register for IENCAP.

I applied for both US RN with new york board which gives u eligibility to write NCLEX in 4 to 5 months. Applied in May 2021. All docs have been received by them.

I applied for AHPRA as well ( Australia Regulatory body). Got eligibility to write exam in one month. Appeared on 17 th june. Got good pop up. Waiting for results since it takes 4 to 6 weeks for the official results.

Confirmed with CNO. They said they will accept the results and waive my exam and education requirements but results shud b sent directly from Australia.
Confirmed with Australia. They said wait for ur official results and ur scores will be transferred.
Very interesting! Was it difficult to apply to AHPRA?

0newmember0

Nov 1, 2020
No it wasn't as compared to nnas. Since all the documents have to be submitted from ur side instead of requesting the schools or registration bodies to send it to ahpra. U cn download it on the portal and get eligibility.

Sujathj

May 15, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hello there..
My documents were mailed from the school and the employer to NNAS. Upon tracking, they have been delivered two weeks ago;Unfortunately they aren't showing on the dashboard. How long it might take to update the documents?
Its been more than two weeks that I mailed the identity documents, which again shows' available for pickup ' for more than a week. How does that work?

khalsa.pradeepsingh

Star Member
May 4, 2019
my wife wanna apply for NNAS she completed GNM then B.SC Nursing post basic from punjab india. does she has to go for ielts as well for NNAS?
anyone please advise..... i heard that ielts is not mandatory for cno if applying Ontario

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
my wife wanna apply for NNAS she completed GNM then B.SC Nursing post basic from punjab india. does she has to go for ielts as well for NNAS?
anyone please advise..... i heard that ielts is not mandatory for cno if applying Ontario
yes you are right, IELTS is not a need at this movement but later CNO will ask you to complete the requirement.

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019

I have one concerns, can G.N.M nurses can apply or not.

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hey guys,
Any idea how transcript with theory and clinical portion needs to be sent in the clock format to NNAS. Since they are asking for me and my school doesn't even know about it.

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
I just received my NNAS advisory report and it says somewhat comparable (57%) for both RN and RPN applications. I have applied to CARNA. Please let me know if anyone apply to CARNA recently that what is the processing time and what can i expect from CARNA about my application?
I also got report for CNO as well but haven't applied to them yet, should i wait until i get assessment report from CARNA or should i also apply to CNO?

Jul 20, 2021
Hi,
It depends which province of Canada your wife is applying. I do not know much but for Alberta you must need Ielts or Celban report sent to NNAS ro get your report. Ontario and some other provinces get waived off and you can give the English results later during your provincial application.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017

Hi.

Where did you apply for AHPRA from? Also where did you give the NCLEX for Australia from? Was it India or a different country?

Thanks.

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
I applied online from canada and gave my exam in canada
Thanks for the quick reply. I am currently in Canada as well. Would you be able to provide on some detailed info such as website and tips for me to apply for AHPRA? I am in Ontario and would be grateful if you can guide me through this. Thanks in Advance.