+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

May 12, 2020
Hi..is there anyone who has recently done assessment from AHPRA ..could you please let me know if college can directly email transcript to AHPRA or we need transcript to be attested by notary first and then email it to the organization

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
Hi..is there anyone who has recently done assessment from AHPRA ..could you please let me know if college can directly email transcript to AHPRA or we need transcript to be attested by notary first and then email it to the organization
Hi,
I recently did.
All the documents were sent by me. It was notarized according to information provided by AHPRA.

veeru_28_j

Mar 2, 2013
Hello everyone, is there any ET for the ATT for aphra,
Could you guys share the timeline.

Applied on 1 September
Approved eligibility on 21 September
Person vu — registration on 21 September
Still waiting for att
Thanks

ravall

Jul 28, 2017
Hello everyone, is there any ET for the ATT for aphra,
Could you guys share the timeline.

Applied on 1 September
Approved eligibility on 21 September
Person vu — registration on 21 September
Still waiting for att
Thanks
I would suggest calling AHPRA to ask about your ATT. I didn’t receive mine for 2 weeks and after I called, ATT was sent the next day.

Not sure what you mean by ET.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hi All. I need a clarification and I will be glad if I get a feedback on here. I am an IEN and I have started my NNAS in the category of RN. My application status shows that my application is in the final review. I want to ask if it’s possible to add LPN category to my application now. My dashboard mentioned that I don’t have an open application on my application again. Please how do I go about adding the LPN category. Your response will be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
I last practiced in June 2017 and I am about to start this NNAS process. I passed the nclex for usa in 2018. I want to start the process for CNO. Can someone tell me what I would need to do?

Subash

Jun 10, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
File Transfer...
11th March 2015(2nd line on ecas)
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
01,April 2015
Passport Req..
7th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
17th May 2015
LANDED..........
22-Aug-2015
Hi.
I got NNAS advisory report for both RN and LPN today. A summary of RN report says not comparable as ETP is 50.30% and somewhat comparable for LPN 48.33%. I got confused why not comparable for RN since its ETP has more percentage than LPN and vice versa?
Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks

Vickyehi

Feb 26, 2018
Hi.
I got NNAS advisory report for both RN and LPN today. A summary of RN report says not comparable as ETP is 50.30% and somewhat comparable for LPN 48.33%. I got confused why not comparable for RN since its ETP has more percentage than LPN and vice versa?
Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks

what is your timeline So far?

I guess more is expected for the RN than the LPN program. getting comparable for RN starts from 57 plus (thats the lowest I have seen so far).