+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Everyone,
On the NNAS website, it states that applicants get an email with advisory report attachment. Is this true? Is this how we find out that advisory report has been completed?
Thank you in advance for your replies. I am still waiting for my advisory report since Nov. 9th, 2019.

Reactions: j0pd008

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
hello we have same experience, as I spoke with NNAS manager, he states nnas only assess our study. he said CNO will assess your experience.
If you and your friend have studied the exact same nursing program and you got non comparable and your friend got comparable, I would argue to NNAS that their assessment system is very flawed.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,
On the NNAS website, it states that applicants get an email with advisory report attachment. Is this true? Is this how we find out that advisory report has been completed?
Thank you in advance for your replies. I am still waiting for my advisory report since Nov. 9th, 2019.
It ll take time make sure u keep calling them

Evergreen_3034

Jun 18, 2018
It ll take time make sure u keep calling them
Thank you for your reply!
I have been on "Ready for Final Review" status since Nov. 9th, 2019, and I emailed the evaluator a couple days ago and she said that she doesn't have a known time of when advisory report will be completed. I hope I receive it before the end of the year.

Canadianborn

Aug 16, 2019
Thank you for your reply!
I have been on "Ready for Final Review" status since Nov. 9th, 2019, and I emailed the evaluator a couple days ago and she said that she doesn't have a known time of when advisory report will be completed. I hope I receive it before the end of the year.
I’ve been on ready to review since Oct 20th. Still nothing

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

cdurnin79

Jul 11, 2019
CARNA update.
Application went from “received” to “waiting for assessment”, I had an email from them this morning to say “I am pleased to inform you that your application has now been forwarded for assessment.

Please note the following information:

• We will contact you if any additional information and/or documentation is required.
  • Please ensure your contact information is up to date by logging into your MyCARNA account and updating this information on your profile.
At this time, we cannot provide a timeline for the assessment process. Once the assessment is complete, we will contact you by email.”
Ausnurse..how has your application gone??

I'm in Nova Scotia and NNAS comparable result... assessment completed from NSCN and I have to complete bridging courses in Maternity and Peads... expected but annoying...

cdurnin79

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys i just want to ask if currently how many months now will NNAS process application? Also who among you here have applied to Nova Scotia College of Nursing, was the process easy or will take many months again?[/QUO
Hi guys i just want to ask if currently how many months now will NNAS process application? Also who among you here have applied to Nova Scotia College of Nursing, was the process easy or will take many months again?
Hi NNAS took 10 months and NSCN 4 weeks

cdurnin79

Jul 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,
You will get an emailing titled "NNAS Advisory Report Available". Sorry no idea on the time frame though..

Reactions: Evergreen_3034

gopsarbabu

Jun 23, 2014
Hi all,

I am filling NNAS applicatoin form and in employment question there is a question?

The primary language of the patient population for which you provided nursing services

Since i am working in middle east, should i write arabic or can i write english in which our communication is made to patients.

Pls. advise

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
Hi all,

I am filling NNAS applicatoin form and in employment question there is a question?

The primary language of the patient population for which you provided nursing services

Since i am working in middle east, should i write arabic or can i write english in which our communication is made to patients.

Pls. advise
You can provided ur employer give you separate letter stating how you use english at work place in each module will only help to wave away english requirement.Else does’nt matter what u write you need to go through language requiremnt