+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

National Nursing Assessment Centre NNAS

kulbirkaur

Apr 17, 2019
Australia
Hey everyone,

I am an Australian trained RN and I applied for NNAS end of last year and I am finally at 'ready for final review' process. This has been taking so long for me mainly because they are requesting information from my employer again and again and again. Like about 4 times and back and forth emails from multiple people from my hospital.

I don't know how much longer I need to wait and I am desperate to get the advisory report from NNAS so I can apply for BCCNP.

I am pretty sure I will get a comparable result as I have a bachelor degree and graduate certificate in nursing. My friend who only had a bachelor degree got a comparable result from NNAS.
HI i am in the same situation as yours as more than 100 times conversation and finally its for ready for review and still dont know when i will get the report as my employer has given wrong information so very much frustrated with the process hope will get report soon.

raguindin.a

Jul 4, 2019
Hey everyone,

I am an Australian trained RN and I applied for NNAS end of last year and I am finally at 'ready for final review' process. This has been taking so long for me mainly because they are requesting information from my employer again and again and again. Like about 4 times and back and forth emails from multiple people from my hospital.

I don't know how much longer I need to wait and I am desperate to get the advisory report from NNAS so I can apply for BCCNP.

I am pretty sure I will get a comparable result as I have a bachelor degree and graduate certificate in nursing. My friend who only had a bachelor degree got a comparable result from NNAS.[/QUOTE

May I know your timeline?

Canadianborn

Aug 16, 2019
Guys, is licensing in Nova Scotia faster after NNAS?
The only way to get licensed in any province in Canada except Quebec is by getting an advisory report first through NNAS. Once that’s done you can apply to the nursing board. NNAS will make you choose which province you want to practice in on the application and then they forward their report to the board once it’s done.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
HI FRNDS I GOT NON COMPARABLE FOR RN BY CNO :(. THEY IVE ME TWO OPTION EITHER I HVE TO GO FOR OSCE OR STUDY .I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH OSCE.I WANT TO KNW WHICH STUDY I NEED TO DO INORDER TO MEET CRITERIA.A
KINDLY ANSWER.I AM TENSED

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
HI FRNDS I GOT NON COMPARABLE FOR RN BY CNO :(. THEY IVE ME TWO OPTION EITHER I HVE TO GO FOR OSCE OR STUDY .I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH OSCE.I WANT TO KNW WHICH STUDY I NEED TO DO INORDER TO MEET CRITERIA.A
KINDLY ANSWER.I AM TENSED
I am in the same boat.i got same options. I am thinking for OSCE. WHATwas your % from NNAS. I am RPN from 8 yrs.

RN_0001

Oct 18, 2016
mine was 38% .one of my class mate with same study got 65% and got comparable ,but I don't know. you can reach me kam_3062@hotmail.com.
as I know OSCE fee 1500$ . but its not easy to enroll it.
Did your classmate get 'comparable' as a result of their nursing work experience? And do you have the same nursing work experience as your classmate?

kam kaur

Aug 21, 2019
Did your classmate get 'comparable' as a result of their nursing work experience? And do you have the same nursing work experience as your classmate?
hello we have same experience, as I spoke with NNAS manager, he states nnas only assess our study. he said CNO will assess your experience.

j0pd008

Star Member
Jul 7, 2018
I am going to india.my experience was in teaching sector.if i work in hospital for one month in india and sent that experience.is there any chances i can fullfill competencies gap